over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker

With Derek and Samson in the lineup, I dont think Nick will ever win an Olympia title

Derek us younger than he is, IIRC, and has only had one season where he wasn’t having to limit his growth

And then you have guys in the distance like Goodvito rapidly approaching

With Derek and Samson in the lineup, I dont think Nick will ever win an Olympia title

Derek us younger than he is, IIRC, and has only had one season where he wasn’t having to limit his growth

And then you have guys in the distance like Goodvito rapidly approaching
Yeah this wasn’t to compare. Just appreciating it for what it is… You are most likely correct - he prob won’t ever win an O with Sampson, Derek and Andrew continuing to make amazing progress. But what a great video!

Yeah this wasn’t to compare. Just appreciating it for what it is… You are most likely correct - he prob won’t ever win an O with Sampson, Derek and Andrew continuing to make amazing progress. But what a great video!

Agreed. He’s a freak for sure

It’s cool when guys have some difficulty turning pro right off the bat, but end up doing very well in the pro ranks

It will be interesting to see how much he can bring up his lagging body parts

He may alter peoples expectations of what is possible in that regard

I saw Nick has started fixing the veins in his legs. Wonder if they will come back? Not the same veins obviously but if the remaining veins become varicose?

Agreed. He’s a freak for sure

It’s cool when guys have some difficulty turning pro right off the bat, but end up doing very well in the pro ranks

It will be interesting to see how much he can bring up his lagging body parts

He may alter peoples expectations of what is possible in that regard
I don't think his legs will ever get in proportion to his upper body due to how short they are. He just doesn't have as much room to add tissue as a guy with longer legs.

I’m with ya @slesh …he may never win an O but goddamn if he isn’t a freak. Crazy to look at and meet in person.

I’m with ya @slesh …he may never win an O but goddamn if he isn’t a freak. Crazy to look at and meet in person.
Absolutely dude. And his conditioning in that video is unreal. He’s 100% skin and lean tissue. Look as close to 0% BF as you can get.

I don't think his legs will ever get in proportion to his upper body due to how short they are. He just doesn't have as much room to add tissue as a guy with longer legs.
It’s such a shame that that’s basically out of his control. Because I believe if anyone was capable of it it would be Nick. His work ethic is undeniable.

I love Nick and what he brings to the table. IMO I don't think there's anyone with a better stage presence in the game right now. and he's got that one of a kind fire where you can tell he's coming back with a vengeance after his 2nd place finish at the Arnold. his consistency too is just insane, you KNOW he's gonna be stepping on stage shredded out his mind.

but I think he needs to reassess and try to play up to his strengths which is his mind numbing size. he's gotta play the freak factor

Nick the Dick…. What a douche. Kid needs to shut his mouth. He’s broken a lot of relationships with his young cockiness.

But yeah im one of the guys who hate him….

Nick the Dick…. What a douche. Kid needs to shut his mouth. He’s broken a lot of relationships with his young cockiness.

But yeah im one of the guys who hate him….
What relationships has he broken? I'm genuinely asking, I'm not aware of this. Yeah he had the falling out with Jansen but that's been repaired.

It’s such a shame that that’s basically out of his control. Because I believe if anyone was capable of it it would be Nick. His work ethic is undeniable.

Do you think at the extremes, like nick….would downsizing the upper body to flow with the limits of the legs produce higher placing than him just going full freak mode?

Or do you think the overall structure is still a loss to someone like Sampson?

I’ve always enjoyed the freaks….just because….god damn…..like marcus Ruhl, Jordan Peters when he was 300+…..like csnt
Fit through a door frame….

Personally I think Nick is a freak for sure and a great bb, but when he stands next to other people he just doesn't have the right structure to ever be Mr. O...imo

Is that a small hernia around the waistline? If so I would take the time to fix that and get the veins done at the same time, if you are going to be down for recovery time might as well.

I like Nick and do think many of his "mistakes" are simply a young man making some mistakes along the way, lord knows I made more than my share.

I know he was put off by some of the gut health type things that Dom wanted him to do but I wish he would pursue those things and I also think he would benefit from controlling his midsection day to day. Most of the podcasts I see with him when he walks around his stomach is out more than his chest. Yes he controls it well on stage but like Milos says if you do it 24/7 it helps more. My $0.02

Not my "ideal physique" (very good however) but I fucking LOVE his drive and determination! I most definitely would love to train with that young man (if I was younger..LOL)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws