over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker

I don’t think this happened

I didn't research this, if the pics are fake or whatever but caught this. Thoughts?

I saw some analyses of Walker's physique at the Arnold, how he was a "flat" or whatever. Of course people are going to try to find a cause for why he lost but then I see pics like this and think "flat... WHERE!?" Lol. Absolute insanity.

Another pet peeve of mine is people saying "pro x should bring up x and he will but it will take time." In the case of Nick I saw where Dennis James said Nick needs more outer sweep to his thighs. But I always, always say: there's no bringing up anything at this level, no changing proportions. It just never ever happens. But that's just like my opinion and I know almost everyone disagrees, but I'm right Lol. HOW could he train his legs to preferentially grow his outer thighs considering all the movements he already does? Even if it was possible the effect would be so minute imo.

Look at this. Fucking hell.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322-004702_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322-004702_Instagram.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 59
  • nick-walker-fixed-veins.jpg
    nick-walker-fixed-veins.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 60
Where did you see that? Curious. You don’t see many guys talk about what they’re on, besides AAS.
One of Fouad's podcasts. It would have to be one from two years ago because I don't watch them anymore. Iain's behaviour has always struck me as odd. It's like he has no inner monologue and everything he says is out loud. I'm sure the young kids think that makes him real and cool, but I don't see it that way.

If you’re a bodybuilding fan it’s hard to not like Nick for his pure freak factor. His massive arms are ridiculous. I believe he will always have an opportunity to win the O. Samson is my current fav for his overall size and symmetry and more so for his awesome attitude, but the O sways from shape to size to shape to size. It all depends on where they are at the moment. Nick just needs to come in full af and stop chasing the conditioning as much. Just be the mutant.

Nick isn’t a dick in the slightest, he is a bit neurotic however at the end of prep with the drugs so high, it’s hard to not be understanding. I think we have all caught ourselves in a weird mental state at some point due to PEDs

If you’re a bodybuilding fan it’s hard to not like Nick for his pure freak factor. His massive arms are ridiculous. I believe he will always have an opportunity to win the O. Samson is my current fav for his overall size and symmetry and more so for his awesome attitude, but the O sways from shape to size to shape to size. It all depends on where they are at the moment. Nick just needs to come in full af and stop chasing the conditioning as much. Just be the mutant.

Nick isn’t a dick in the slightest, he is a bit neurotic however at the end of prep with the drugs so high, it’s hard to not be understanding. I think we have all caught ourselves in a weird mental state at some point due to PEDs
Absolutely! One of my best friends is dating a Olympia competitor and they only started dating about 4 months out from last years O and I constantly had to remind her when he was either having panic attacks or crying for no reason that she has no ideas was Halo and tren will do to your rationality 😂

If I’m not mistaken Nick also had a falling out with his brother and only recently rekindled that relationship as he is now his videographer

I hope Nick is taking care of his health. In some podcasts he can barely get a sentence out without huffing and puffing. Family seems super cool since they all support him so much. Hope he has a great career and then lives long and healthy like lee Haney or Dorian.

i feel bad for nick.
freaky physique and won the arnold so thought sky was the limit.
then Andrew Jacked and Samson show up and not to mention derek in the open now.
those^ 3 guys bring waaaay too much muscle, shape, size, symmetry Nick cant compete w them.
Andrew and Samson made nick look awful. in my mind they both SMOKED him. he shouldnt have beaten Andrew Jacked. lik ever lol
nicks front lat spread exposes the HELL out of his physique. its one of ugliest front lat spreads i ever seen.
all that being said, i love nicks dedication and being so adamant about doing what it takes to win.
he's very paco bautista but with better shape. but like paco being shredded isnt what holds nick back. its standing next to guys w shape.

i feel bad for nick.
freaky physique and won the arnold so thought sky was the limit.
then Andrew Jacked and Samson show up and not to mention derek in the open now.
those^ 3 guys bring waaaay too much muscle, shape, size, symmetry Nick cant compete w them.
Andrew and Samson made nick look awful. in my mind they both SMOKED him. he shouldnt have beaten Andrew Jacked. lik ever lol
nicks front lat spread exposes the HELL out of his physique. its one of ugliest front lat spreads i ever seen.
all that being said, i love nicks dedication and being so adamant about doing what it takes to win.
he's very paco bautista but with better shape. but like paco being shredded isnt what holds nick back. its standing next to guys w shape.
I feel like the judges have been so all over the place in the last years with what they want. when you look as some of the winners. Brandon to Ramy to Hadi, physiques all so different. I wouldn't be surprised if one year nick was to take it just off of being a well conditioned freak and some other guys just not coming in perfectly. but yeah, are they looking for freaks that year or proportions. anybodies guess. I do wonder if anyone of the guys in the top ranks could end up being the new gold standard of mens open like Phil was.

I feel like the judges have been so all over the place in the last years with what they want. when you look as some of the winners. Brandon to Ramy to Hadi, physiques all so different. I wouldn't be surprised if one year nick was to take it just off of being a well conditioned freak and some other guys just not coming in perfectly. but yeah, are they looking for freaks that year or proportions. anybodies guess. I do wonder if anyone of the guys in the top ranks could end up being the new gold standard of mens open like Phil was.
Fair point. Definitely been inconsistent.

I think it would be in Nick's best monetary interest to play to his followers and less to the judges. I am not a fan of pretty physiques over freaky muscle. Branch did well without doing what judges wanted as time went by. As he stated it he just stayed in his lane. Build big proportional, symmetrical muscle and just come in lean and let the judges do what they want.

I know Nick is a polarizing figure on this board - you either love him or hate him. Some guys on here don’t like his attitude or think he’s “blocky”. I’m personally a big fan of his. Either way - you can’t deny how sick he looks in the below video.

I love the way Nick trains. His form is flawless on every rep. You see the light weight he uses on biceps and think it wouldn’t works but his form is so strict all the way through to the last rep. That’s not easy to do physically or mentally.

I love the way Nick trains. His form is flawless on every rep. You see the light weight he uses on biceps and think it wouldn’t works but his form is so strict all the way through to the last rep. That’s not easy to do physically or mentally.
This 100%

I know Nick is a polarizing figure on this board - you either love him or hate him. Some guys on here don’t like his attitude or think he’s “blocky”. I’m personally a big fan of his. Either way - you can’t deny how sick he looks in the below video.

I’m not a Nick fan, but I respect the work he’s put in and the body he has built. I’d trade my left nut (not that it works) for a body like his.

Personally I think Nick is a freak for sure and a great bb, but when he stands next to other people he just doesn't have the right structure to ever be Mr. O...imo
I agree he’s a freak . But Man samsons physique is fucking amazing no flaws imo. Nicks too blocky

I’m a pretty big fan of his however there is definitely a screw loose with him. Gear fucks with your head. I don’t care what anyone says.

Since he’s been in podcasts his behavior seems irrational. He’s gone through numerous dogs, numerous g/f’s, numerous houses, numerous cars, numerous sponsors, had a falling out with Jansen now back with him.

That’s the steroids. That behavior is from depression. It’s very hard to be in a steady stable relationship and live a normal everyday life when your blasting gear all the time.

How many of us talk about how high are sex drives get. Let’s be honest how many of us have cheated. How many of us have fucked fat bitches off tinder cause your that horny.

I know I have done things on steroids that I do not do when I’m off.
Man…… that’s the truth for a lot of us on gear. Definitely more so than they’d like to admit.

I’m a pretty big fan of his however there is definitely a screw loose with him. Gear fucks with your head. I don’t care what anyone says.

Since he’s been in podcasts his behavior seems irrational. He’s gone through numerous dogs, numerous g/f’s, numerous houses, numerous cars, numerous sponsors, had a falling out with Jansen now back with him.

That’s the steroids. That behavior is from depression. It’s very hard to be in a steady stable relationship and live a normal everyday life when your blasting gear all the time.

How many of us talk about how high are sex drives get. Let’s be honest how many of us have cheated. How many of us have fucked fat bitches off tinder cause your that horny.

I know I have done things on steroids that I do not do when I’m off.
Majority of guys I know on gear aren’t so called “normal” and don’t live normal lives . You can’t when your test levels are like 5-10 times what a normal guys should be I don’t care what anybody says. But that seems to be kept on the hush.

Majority of guys I know on gear aren’t so called “normal” and don’t live normal lives . You can’t when your test levels are like 5-10 times what a normal guys should be I don’t care what anybody says. But that seems to be kept on the hush.

This really depends on what you are like to begin with.
I've used up to 800mg in prep and I'm still more chill than many guys are clean.

I said to a guy, "Tell me, what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful," and he said, "Because it intensifies your personality." I said, "Yes, but what if you're an a**hole?" - Bill Cosby

I think this is more pronounced when your younger as the hormonal fluctuations are more pronounced. Plus as you age I think people in general(not all) get better at self-assessment. Plus if your young and really good at something your probably going to be cocky. It's probably more the norm then the exception. As little Wayne says "be good or be good at it"

I like Nick. Reminds me a lot of a much freakier Mike Matarazzo <3 (who had the craziest fuckin arms and calves EVER!!) ...Mike Matarazzo is a cool comparison, after all, Matarazzo is one of the few guys to beat a very good Flex Wheeler, even with his Nick Walker like structure. So it CAN happen. Any given day, anyone can get beaten.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws