over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker

I didn't research this, if the pics are fake or whatever but caught this. Thoughts?

I saw some analyses of Walker's physique at the Arnold, how he was a "flat" or whatever. Of course people are going to try to find a cause for why he lost but then I see pics like this and think "flat... WHERE!?" Lol. Absolute insanity.

Another pet peeve of mine is people saying "pro x should bring up x and he will but it will take time." In the case of Nick I saw where Dennis James said Nick needs more outer sweep to his thighs. But I always, always say: there's no bringing up anything at this level, no changing proportions. It just never ever happens. But that's just like my opinion and I know almost everyone disagrees, but I'm right Lol. HOW could he train his legs to preferentially grow his outer thighs considering all the movements he already does? Even if it was possible the effect would be so minute imo.

Look at this. Fucking hell.
I think I’d go outside and check for myself if Nick Walker said the sky was blue. Don’t see him as being very honest about anything.

I think he needs to gain another 100 pounds to get the rest of his physique in proportion to that huge gut. Man, when he raises his arms up that midsection just takes over.
Look at the one on his IG when he is sitting in the car that's where it's most noticeable

I didn't research this, if the pics are fake or whatever but caught this. Thoughts?

I saw some analyses of Walker's physique at the Arnold, how he was a "flat" or whatever. Of course people are going to try to find a cause for why he lost but then I see pics like this and think "flat... WHERE!?" Lol. Absolute insanity.

Another pet peeve of mine is people saying "pro x should bring up x and he will but it will take time." In the case of Nick I saw where Dennis James said Nick needs more outer sweep to his thighs. But I always, always say: there's no bringing up anything at this level, no changing proportions. It just never ever happens. But that's just like my opinion and I know almost everyone disagrees, but I'm right Lol. HOW could he train his legs to preferentially grow his outer thighs considering all the movements he already does? Even if it was possible the effect would be so minute imo.

Look at this. Fucking hell.
If the pics are fake, whoever retouched them, if retouched, did a shit job.
And it really does not matter . . . photos, videos, word of mouth, etc., it is what you look like on stage come contest time.

How much you weight, how tall you are (baring restrictions), strength, sets, reps, workout routines, diet, ethnicity, bla, bla, bla, means nothing. It is how you look trumps all.

And it helps if you are present.

Now, politics is is another convo.

Can't say i care for his personality. His physique is big and thick. And that gets attention. He could easily end up doing well at shows, even if he doesn't win and making more money then guys with prettier looks. He seems to want to win but maybe that is the thing he is saying to get notoriety so he can have a big following and make more money. If i had to choose i would pick fame and money over just having titles. Not much a guy can do about his frame. i am one of the weird ones that think the building part of bodybuilding should carry at least impact as much as being born with the best genetics. But each to their own.

Saw this pop up:

He looks pretty sick here..
Training ‘only’ 4 times a week seems to pay off.

Saw this pop up:

He looks pretty sick here..
Training ‘only’ 4 times a week seems to pay off.
Am listening to him on Cutler’s podcast.

Says he is training less (Yates style?) and growing.

Am listening to him on Cutler’s podcast.

Says he is training less (Yates style?) and growing.

So does that mean he's dropped the RP higher volume/RiR stuff?

I did wonder if the super ROM stuff Mike Israetel is known for was a contributing factor in his hamstring tear. Who knows I guess.

I don’t hate the guy but he’s definitely not favorite.
I feel the same way.

He was funny when he was a single guy in Florida and did his Q&A he talking about eating ass and cheesecake factory and he was just goofy and immature. But I wonder if it was more laughing at him than with him?

I give him credit because back then is when he talked about how he was sexually abused growing up and I thought that was respectable

Now he seems more straight with his girlfriend/fiancé but it just doesn't seem genuine to me. He has a coaching business and he doesn't come across as very smart. Seems like a great athlete and super hard worker but not an intellectual.

But I bet he'd be fun as fuck to go out for a burger talk shit with

So does that mean he's dropped the RP higher volume/RiR stuff?

I did wonder if the super ROM stuff Mike Israetel is known for was a contributing factor in his hamstring tear. Who knows I guess.
I don’t know. He just mentioned that he cut back on his training and he is growing, I think he mentioned Yates but only as a function of his training style.

Have a listen. I may have missed something but then again I am just past half way through.

I feel the same way.

He was funny when he was a single guy in Florida and did his Q&A he talking about eating ass and cheesecake factory and he was just goofy and immature. But I wonder if it was more laughing at him than with him?

I give him credit because back then is when he talked about how he was sexually abused growing up and I thought that was respectable

Now he seems more straight with his girlfriend/fiancé but it just doesn't seem genuine to me. He has a coaching business and he doesn't come across as very smart. Seems like a great athlete and super hard worker but not an intellectual.

But I bet he'd be fun as fuck to go out for a burger talk shit with

He probably has a solid connection atleast 😶‍🌫️

I don’t know. He just mentioned that he cut back on his training and he is growing, I think he mentioned Yates but only as a function of his training style.

Have a listen. I may have missed something but then again I am just past half way through.
I think Nick’s training “less” is more of him training like every other pro bodybuilder.

The guy does nothing but eat, train, go to the gym twice a day (once for cardio and posing) and then comes home to watch the latest episode of Power or some gangster series on Amazon Prime. 😂

Nick has a freaky physique, but the dude is boring as hell and has NO life outside of this sport. His videos make CBUM’s look like a thriller IMO. Lol

On some level he needs to get a job. Bodybuilding doesn’t pay shit and won’t last forever. Hopefully he’s learned from Jay and has invested in some real estate or something.

I think Nick’s training “less” is more of him training like every other pro bodybuilder.

The guy does nothing but eat, train, go to the gym twice a day (once for cardio and posing) and then comes home to watch the latest episode of Power or some gangster series on Amazon Prime. 😂

Nick has a freaky physique, but the dude is boring as hell and has NO life outside of this sport. His videos make CBUM’s look like a thriller IMO. Lol

On some level he needs to get a job. Bodybuilding doesn’t pay shit and won’t last forever. Hopefully he’s learned from Jay and has invested in some real estate or something.
This is spot on. People want to live that "pro" life but damn I can only relax so much before I get bored as hell. And not being active makes me feel lazy and not in the mood to train!

I saw he started "coaching". Probably can get away charging a grip w his name but I just feel he isn't that smart but was probably the class clown that was hilarious at parties lol.

he's won over 300k

on top of sponsors, youtube, and guest posings... im sure he's doing alright

plus he has Jansen in his corner to guide him

I like Nick. Continuously stands on his business. Most bodybuilders cower at the thought of any criticism to themselves.

He shows up and shows out, I like that. We need more guys that have that sort of aura in bodybuilding IMO. Too many fragile egos at the top that talk shit on podcasts or Instagram. Another guy I’ve come to respect is Hunter Labrada. He has taken the criticism he received and turned his physique around (at least for one show in 2023). More of that and less of the whining about people objectively talking about your physique is always great

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws