over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker's new Training Style?

Stress in the muscle is what matters, not weight lifted. When you use speed and jerking movements to lift heavier weight you usually end up with LESS stress in the target muscle.

If I could advise Nick, I'd tell him to take all the money he has earned over the past two years (probably around $500), and pay cash for a nice home (I assume he lives in an area where house prices aren't too bad), and retire from bodybuilding. Drop down to trt dosages, maintain what muscle you can through hard training and lots of protein, stay lean, and just do online personal training from now on.

The kid is already set up for life if he takes that approach. I'd imagine he could easily get a hundreds of clients, enough to love very comfortable while saving for another property to buy as a rental.

He would maintain a huge amount of muscle, could get healthy and focus on being aesthetic and young and good looking and fit and happy, build a family, etc.
But he never could have gotten even close to where he is with a reasonable approach like this.

We get it you think Nick Walker sucks and you are the authority on everything bodybuilding.

I don't like his looks because his quads are tight, but he certainly deserves the placements he's had. My personal taste differs from what a great competitor is. But there are also other athletes that I like more than Nick

Authority is anyone who follows the sport and can offer enough arguments to defend a position.

If I could advise Nick, I'd tell him to take all the money he has earned over the past two years (probably around $500), and pay cash for a nice home (I assume he lives in an area where house prices aren't too bad), and retire from bodybuilding. Drop down to trt dosages, maintain what muscle you can through hard training and lots of protein, stay lean, and just do online personal training from now on.

The kid is already set up for life if he takes that approach. I'd imagine he could easily get a hundreds of clients, enough to love very comfortable while saving for another property to buy as a rental.

He would maintain a huge amount of muscle, could get healthy and focus on being aesthetic and young and good looking and fit and happy, build a family, etc.
So all the great athletes with success and chances of being MO, should they retire after a year of competing as a pro?

WTF !!!

Competitors love to compete and win, fans want to see guys compete, not retire.

Nick said he wants to earn 10 MO, it's a bold and daring statement, I don't think he will achieve it, but clearly his priority is none other than being a champion in the sport.

He is not going to think like the older boys because he is not an older boy.

Hey guys, if you follow Nick om instagram you probably already know what i mean. If not and want to have a look, pick any training video in the last few months and you'll see what im saying.

Nick seems to have lightened his loads a fair bit in order to focus on slow tempo and contraction of the muscle. With 4ish second negatives he really squeezes out each rep and maximizes TUT with consistant form.

Is this really the most optimal way to go (in regarda to hypertrophy)? For those of us who lift as heavy as possible in the 6-20 range, should we lighten our weights to perform absolute perfect slow reps, or take a more best of both worlds approach where we use good form (not perfect) and maximise intensity
dude is huge i went to results gym and seen him and bumsted there over christmass.i didn't know Stuart was the new mecca

Nick has great things happening for him. I love the new training style. Like other people have said on this thread. The longer contraction times are what's key sometimes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear