over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker's new Training Style?

Its true what you said about be top 6 , is possible but not easy because is not the perfect bone structure but Jay Cutler , Dorian win Mr Olympia without best structure . Why is so special ? because is better than us ( i wish i can have is body ) and better than 99% of bodybuilders in this world . 24 years old with that size, shape and fame ? this is the dream of most of us in this fitness industry

His shape is not good, the fame on social networks, thats care shit when you get to the stage and face the best.

Guy is strong and massive, and many find him pleasant, but I'm not buying all the hype. Compton, Dallas or Luke Sandoe were much better, and they weren't even top on the Olympia stage. Or Lumsford is also better than Nick and he also is very famous and much more comercial, and yet everyone expected him to be the new king in 212, and he has decided to switch to the open before winning in 212.

His shape is not good, the fame on social networks, thats care shit when you get to the stage and face the best.

Guy is strong and massive, and many find him pleasant, but I'm not buying all the hype. Compton, Dallas or Luke Sandoe were much better, and they weren't even top on the Olympia stage. Or Lumsford is also better than Nick and he also is very famous and much more comercial, and yet everyone expected him to be the new king in 212, and he has decided to switch to the open before winning in 212.
Wait so who are all these unknown guys who are way better? Who walk around at a lean 300lbs who are 5’6?
Wonder how good Lunsfords shape will be when he really pushes then envelope.
Also good thing you buying the hype doesn’t matter... to anyone. You don’t like Nick, so why are you posting here? Also, top 6 or even top 10 in the world is a hell of an accomplishment. I’ve never heard anyone say Nick will be the best in the world besides Nick. Thanks for adding nothing of value to the thread though besides equivalent of a kid kicking sand saying you don’t like something.

If you prefer a guy like Derek that born with super genetics and do nothing to win easy 212 ? he trains like pussy , and you compared him to Nick Walker that trains so heavy and intense and is almost 300lb on 5,6ft ( this is rare in bodybuilding ) . From the new athletes the only one as all to be the best is Labrada , is genetic is top , very harmonic , great skin quality for is age and he trains like nobody at this moment , heavy and intense .

Wait so who are all these unknown guys who are way better? Who walk around at a lean 300lbs who are 5’6?
Also good thing you buying the hype doesn’t matter... to anyone. You don’t like Nick, so why are you posting here? Also, top 6 or even top 10 in the world is a hell of an accomplishment. I’ve never heard anyone say Nick will be the best in the world besides Nick. Thanks for adding nothing of value to the thread though besides equivalent of a kid kicking sand saying you don’t like something.

Yeah I don’t get why some people want to rip on him so much. The moment people see Nick’s name they have to bring him down regardless of the point of the thread. He literally placed 4th at his pro debut behind 3 guys who made the Olympia. Dudes a freak and trains his ass off.

If you prefer a guy like Derek that born with super genetics and do nothing to win easy 212 ? he trains like pussy , and you compared him to Nick Walker that trains so heavy and intense and is almost 300lb on 5,6ft ( this is rare in bodybuilding ) . From the new athletes the only one as all to be the best is Labrada , is genetic is top , very harmonic , great skin quality for is age and he trains like nobody at this moment , heavy and intense .

I don't know how Derek trains since I don't follow him, I said the other day that I like guys like Hadi, who train hard, but hey, Heath, Curry, Rhoden, even Ramy, they have never motivated or inspired me when I see them train, however they are the last MO.

Derek at 245 pounds will look much better than Nick at 270 pounds.

Or the same, the 2020 Nationals champion, who nobody has given a hype, has more potential than Nick in my opinion.

Potencial and genetics means nothing when it comes to be the best of the best, if you dont put on work you dont win . Check Flex Wheeler the best genetic ever losing to the worst genetic Mr olympia ever many times ( Dorian Yates ) . Even Ronnie says if Flex train like him nobody will beat him ever

I just watched Nick Walker doing RDL's with a hex (trap) bar on his instagram. He had 3 plates per side, so roughly 315 lbs. He performed 12 reps, and appeared to be very close to failure on the final rep. The load was NOT impressive. Heck, I am using close to that weight. What was VERY IMPRESSIVE were the size of his legs. Holy shxt that guy is a tank. He is living proof that execution of the lift is at least (if not more) as important than the load on the bar. I know many big name guys who are mentioned frequently on here like the "grip and rip" style where they move bonecrushing loads. This will ultimately put them in a wheelchair. Meanwhile this Nick kid is using half the load and is growing a shixt load of muscle. All while saving his joints. Kudos to him for seeing things from a 30k foot level. Very wise for a young man.

I dont ever remember a judge asking a competitor how much they lift. This is bodybuilding, nobody gives two fucks how much you lift, or how hard you train. You are judged on SIZE, SHAPE, and SYMMETRY. 🤷

I just watched Nick Walker doing RDL's with a hex (trap) bar on his instagram. He had 3 plates per side, so roughly 315 lbs. He performed 12 reps, and appeared to be very close to failure on the final rep. The load was NOT impressive. Heck, I am using close to that weight. What was VERY IMPRESSIVE were the size of his legs. Holy shxt that guy is a tank. He is living proof that execution of the lift is at least (if not more) as important than the load on the bar. I know many big name guys who are mentioned frequently on here like the "grip and rip" style where they move bonecrushing loads. This will ultimately put them in a wheelchair. Meanwhile this Nick kid is using half the load and is growing a shixt load of muscle. All while saving his joints. Kudos to him for seeing things from a 30k foot level. Very wise for a young man.

True, but that might of been the 3rd set of RDLs after

3 sets seated leg curl
3 sets ham leg press
3 sets lying leg curl
2 sets RDLs......video

I have trained in the same gym at Derek quite a few times and I promise you he doesn’t train like a pussy. He did for a small phase when he was at MI40 but not now. Kinda like Cody Montgomery did too for a bit. Dude trains hard.

I have a lot of respect for Walker. He is giving it everything and I admire that, regardless of the outcomes for him in terms of standings.
He can be very motivating for a lot of people, as everyone appreciates a hard worker.

On the training style things, @b-boy is right, but this is so often forgotten.
No one cares how you developed the package on stage. It only matters what you show up with - and on that particular day, those particular hours.
The judges aren't interested in how you trained, ate, or supplemented, and they don't care why you missed you mark that day either.

I think many of us enjoy different aspects of bodybuilding independently. I love to watch Bob Paris or Francis Benfatto pose, but I also get fired up watching Jordan Peters train.
Bodybuilding doesn't have to be one-dimensional, there are lots of aspects to enjoy, especially when we consider all those who will never reach the stage.

Slow eccentrics he’s always done. More TUT makes for good hypertrophy and strength. Kinda means you can get away with less sets. Some swear buy it and some don’t have the patience 😂

"I dont ever remember a judge asking a competitor how much they lift. This is bodybuilding, nobody gives two fucks how much you lift, or how hard you train. You are judged on SIZE, SHAPE, and SYMMETRY."

While this is true, many fans are not as interested in competitions as they are in athletes diet strategies or training videos. Ronnie, Dorian or Arnold did not go down in history only for their titles or their appearance on stage, but also for their videos and superhuman efforts during training.

For example, Nick's quads aren't great, but this video is awesome.

315lb standing military press x 8. not something you see everyday. god damn

some will never give credit to someone who is a million times better than them in their wildest dreams. being top 6-10 in the world at anything is amazing...

"I dont ever remember a judge asking a competitor how much they lift. This is bodybuilding, nobody gives two fucks how much you lift, or how hard you train. You are judged on SIZE, SHAPE, and SYMMETRY."

While this is true, many fans are not as interested in competitions as they are in athletes diet strategies or training videos. Ronnie, Dorian or Arnold did not go down in history only for their titles or their appearance on stage, but also for their videos and superhuman efforts during training.

For example, Nick's quads aren't great, but this video is awesome.

We get it you think Nick Walker sucks and you are the authority on everything bodybuilding.

Yeah I don’t get why some people want to rip on him so much. The moment people see Nick’s name they have to bring him down regardless of the point of the thread. He literally placed 4th at his pro debut behind 3 guys who made the Olympia. Dudes a freak and trains his ass off.
becuase hes incredibly successful at a young age and living out his dream. Simple as that.

dudes saying nick be lucky to be in top 6 at a big show... uh didnt he win the fucking arnold?
THAT is impressive. how many bbers do that?
nick is absolutely worth the interest. young and smoking vets.

If I could advise Nick, I'd tell him to take all the money he has earned over the past two years (probably around $500), and pay cash for a nice home (I assume he lives in an area where house prices aren't too bad), and retire from bodybuilding. Drop down to trt dosages, maintain what muscle you can through hard training and lots of protein, stay lean, and just do online personal training from now on.

The kid is already set up for life if he takes that approach. I'd imagine he could easily get a hundreds of clients, enough to love very comfortable while saving for another property to buy as a rental.

He would maintain a huge amount of muscle, could get healthy and focus on being aesthetic and young and good looking and fit and happy, build a family, etc.

If I could advise Nick, I'd tell him to take all the money he has earned over the past two years (probably around $500), and pay cash for a nice home (I assume he lives in an area where house prices aren't too bad), and retire from bodybuilding. Drop down to trt dosages, maintain what muscle you can through hard training and lots of protein, stay lean, and just do online personal training from now on.

The kid is already set up for life if he takes that approach. I'd imagine he could easily get a hundreds of clients, enough to love very comfortable while saving for another property to buy as a rental.

He would maintain a huge amount of muscle, could get healthy and focus on being aesthetic and young and good looking and fit and happy, build a family, etc.
this wont work with the guy and wouldnt work with anyone who does not to bodybuilding just for fun.
This guy has a goal. He wants to be the number one and he will get there. There wont be any surrendering as long as he isnt there for him as far as i can
tell from his attitude.
Hell, how often did i hear from others to myself to drop working out somewhat hard due to my heart condition. I have a good job, money on the side, appartment etc.
But this is not what i want in my live.
same for Nick in my opinion

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear