over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nicked a vein?

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I heard that some of us on occasion will nick a vein and accidently inject directly into the blood stream. After 100's of pins I did a test P, tren a, mastron ,npp must of got 1. I felt the cough coming and many say its horrible so i tryied not to panic but the sweats came and i coughed some but no way near the end of the world.
That was lastnite now this morn dam tired could not get out of bed felt seriously hung over no appetite. just very tired and sore all over exhausted. is this from that or is it just my cycle catching up?
I wont do a pin today how long until this will pass?

Last edited:
I once did an injection that hit a vein and I felt light headed right away. I pulled the plunger and did not get blood so I finished the injection. But when I pulled out I bled a whole bunch. I stayed calm and it stopped. I hit the gym and was fine. It sounds to me like a coincidence and you may be getting sick for one reason or another. Rest up.

I`ve gone through a vein a few times and had a bit of blood come out, once a gusher shot like 3 inches out! Maybe you hit a nerve if you got sweats. Was the pin deep for that area of injection? I believe nerves are usually deeper down. Don`t worry, either way you should 99% be fine.

YOur shot and sickness probably aren't related.

actually it was an inside quad injection. the 1st try i hit a nerve , about jumped out of my skin , moved location than got the vien i think.(no blood)
I am starting to think these are unrelated also. I think I just got a 24 hour bug b/c I am feeling better this morn.

actually it was an inside quad injection. the 1st try i hit a nerve , about jumped out of my skin , moved location than got the vien i think.(no blood)
I am starting to think these are unrelated also. I think I just got a 24 hour bug b/c I am feeling better this morn.

They're not related bro. As long as your using at least a 1" needle (and your lean) and burying it you can't go inside a vein. You nicked one which gave you tren cough.

I slowly push the needle when I inject. If I hit a nerve I pull back wait a few then precede, usually I can bury it then.

I did this with sust once, got in a vain and had the worst cough of my life felt, woozy. Just went home drank allot of water and was fine in an hour.

If this ever happens i get to a sink as fast as possible. Stay calm. Breath very slowly thru your nose. If you gasp for air your going to have uncontrollable coughing. put your head under the sink and run cold water over your head and neck. My girl knows the drill and i alway inject when she is around. She runs and gets me a towel with cold water. Feel good to know that someone is there incase anything crazy happened and i could tell the EMT what was wrong with me.The oil travels thru your lungs and they don't like that much. It will pass.

Last edited:
If this ever happens i get to a sink as fast as possible. Stay calm. Breath very slowly thru your nose. If you gasp for air your going to have uncontrollable coughing. put your head under the sink and run cold water over your head and neck. My girl knows the drill and i alway inject when she is around. She runs and gets me a towel with cold water. Feel good to know that someone is there incase anything crazy happened and i could tell the EMT what was wrong with me.The oil travels thru your lungs and they don't like that much. It will pass.

Wow I'm going to have to try this, all I ever did was suffer through the cough and keep telling myself it will end.

I've had this happen to me with winstrol...man u get a full body ache for 10 mins after. Makes the cough feel like a breeze

Hate when that happens. Actually had a tren cough attack about a month ago. Just have to tough it out knowing that it will cease and no...you will not die :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws