over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicked a vein :(

I've gone through a vein shooting 1cc of my script Watson test and had some seep into the vein.
It just ends up passing a little oil through your lungs causing the cough. In my experience it was a little different than tren or BA cough as I could not taste it and it seemed to linger for a bit longer.

Kinda freaked me out so I called out medic and he said it would pass after 15-20 min , no need to worry
I have scripted Watson as well and never an issue. Didn't experience this until I started using home brewed stuff

Sent from my Pixel XL using Professional Muscle mobile app

I've had venous blood shoot 5 feet across the room. I've had test give me a heavy chest let alone tren. It's part of the game.

Tren always did that to me about 50% of the time. Honestly it may sound stupid, but when I felt it coming on I would open the freezer door and stick my head inside. Instant cool off and breathing in the cold air seemed to settle things down. I was like you the first time I experienced it....I thought I was dying which just stressed me out that much more and excabarated the reaction.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Interesting method but is safe to say the brewer did a poor job with the compound?

Is it right to question the quality?

Other question? So I'm on 400mg test and 200 tren a weekly with aromasin 12.5mg Ed.. Gonna do blood work tomorrow and curious how i can tell if my tren is legitimate and where should my total and free test be at on the blood work?

From 400mg of test my total test numbers should be over at least 2000ng/dl and free test super high

It's most likely just a pinning issue. It can happen with any compound if you nick a blood vessel or vein. The cough is scary, but it's something that is a possible risk any time you pin.

Dont ask about sources, just use your eyes or search button. Read reviews and peoples interactions to find what you like

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

It took a couple years of cycling tren before it happened to me, but when it hit the first time, I was surprised, even though I had heard of it.

For me, I've found that if tren is mixed in a syringe with test/eq/etc then I never get it.

Side note: I also use slin pins to shoot it.

had a crazy tren cough the other day. My chick thought I was dying. That burning chest sensation while profusely coughing and your eyes looking blood shot like the devil. Shit is scary.......and fun:star:wars

Got my blood work back from running 400mg test and 200mg tren w\12.5mg of aromasin ed

Blood results showed liver values way out of range.

AST: 214
ALT: 84

Total Test: 2277 ng\dl
E2: 87

So I'm stopping everything because too much stress in the body. Maybe tren was not the right drug for me

Last edited:
Haha planning on adding tren for the first time next cycle. Reading this has me wondering what im getting myself into. LoL

I also have had the coughing happen a few times but not tren as I have never used it , mine came from injectable anadrol . The times it has happened coughing , loss of breath and the feeling of getting hot and kinda tingly.

Had this happen to me too, even with test or masteron. First time was with tren a tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just play the odds. I know eventually I'll hit vein, but it won't kill you. Just uncomfortable for a few mimutes. I like to get my damn injections over with. Tugging on the syringe with it inside me to aspirate tearing up surround muscle, is not worth it for the 1-1000 chance I might experience a coughing fit. Not to mention, pulling back likely shift the needle anyhow and it could go into vein, when it wasn't. I just slide it in smoothly and let it fly and get out.

I've had venous blood shoot 5 feet across the room. I've had test give me a heavy chest let alone tren. It's part of the game.

More than likely an arteriole since it was under pressure enough to shoot like that. So that is on the artery side.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131