over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicotine and Blood Sugar

JaredLinez

Registered
Newbies
I know that there are links between nicotine and higher blood sugar. Have you guys ever actually noticed this?

I am a bad vaper personally

Very interested in this..because I kill a can of Copenhagen during workout and my run

Very interested in this..because I kill a can of Copenhagen during workout and my run
Yeah, I’ve been doing it my whole life too so cant say I have a baseline from before unfortunately to compare.

Are you asking because your blood sugar has been higher lately and you're trying to track down the culprit? Keep in mind, especially in this game, issues can be from a culmination of things, which makes it harder to pin down. Factors like age come into play too.

Are you asking because your blood sugar has been higher lately and you're trying to track down the culprit? Keep in mind, especially in this game, issues can be from a culmination of things, which makes it harder to pin down. Factors like age come into play too.
Not necessarily high, but if I could bring it down with a life change (that would probably save me money too lol) I may try.

Reactions: Bio
Idk about blood sugar but my blood pressure goes waaay up after hitting a vape. That was enough for me so say no thanks.

Not necessarily high, but if I could bring it down with a life change (that would probably save me money too lol) I may try.

You'll probably have to list your diet as well for others to glance at the bigger picture but it would be nice if you could get a definitive answer on the vaping. I can only imagine the cost.

You'll probably have to list your diet as well for others to glance at the bigger picture but it would be nice if you could get a definitive answer on the vaping. I can only imagine the cost.
Actually dieting, so only on like 400g carbs so above 90 is unusual for me which got me thinking.

Fortunately I can make a disposable vape last over a week. I got some buddies who have that shit glued to their mouth and go through like 3 a week…

I chew the gym all day every day. Started testing am sugar when I was in GH for a while. Was usually 100-110. Shouldn't be I'm lean and eat about 300g carbs Ed and do cardio. Got worried it was the gh or nicotine. Got a1c tested actually low out of range.

Not much helpful info but that is my experience. Maybe test it pre and post or get an a1c test. If it's high hard to tell what the cause is to be honest.

Stop vaping for a week or 2 and see if it helps. Then you’ll know your answer.

Reactions: Bio
I use to pack lips all the time. When I stopped blood sugar went down bad cholesterol went down, blood pressure went down. There’s a correlation there.

Just smoke weed

I chew the gym all day every day. Started testing am sugar when I was in GH for a while. Was usually 100-110. Shouldn't be I'm lean and eat about 300g carbs Ed and do cardio. Got worried it was the gh or nicotine. Got a1c tested actually low out of range.

Not much helpful info but that is my experience. Maybe test it pre and post or get an a1c test. If it's high hard to tell what the cause is to be honest.
Just tested it before and after hitting the vape, got same reading. However as @Bio said, it’s likely a culminating effect not instant.

Stop vaping for a week or 2 and see if it helps. Then you’ll know your answer.
I’d be happy to try this experiment… let’s give it a whirl :)

Let’s see if we get any effect in a couple weeks. This AMs fasted BG was 99. Took some hits this AM, will cut it off now. I’ll try and log it regularly on here for anyone interested.

Just tested it before and after hitting the vape, got same reading. However as @Bio said, it’s likely a culminating effect not instant.
Do you have a baseline a1c? That might give even better information.

Nicotine is medically known to inhibit the release of insulin. Thus increasing BG levels.

Looks like I’ll be stopping then. How long upon cessation would one expect to see things get better?

Probably 3 days. You might want to go keto a bit, the sugar cravings and triggers are rough. I can't seem to quite nicotine myself, keto has kept my blood work looking good.

Probably 3 days. You might want to go keto a bit, the sugar cravings and triggers are rough. I can't seem to quite nicotine myself, keto has kept my blood work looking good.
Yeah these cravings may suck lol. I’ll keep you posted, thanks for the advice man.

I've been wondering this for a while. My a1c went from 5 to 5.5 with no other changes. I run strictly TRT and do lots of cardio but I have 6mg of Zyn in from when I wake up to when I go to bed. Too addicted to quit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131