over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicotine For Dieting

Do any of you notice an increase in BP using 1mg of it 3 x daily?

I used nic-gum while prepping and felt it was a huge help with appetite control. 1/2 of a 1mg piece of gum after a small unsatisfying meal really helps curb the hungry pains.

Do any of you notice an increase in BP using 1mg of it 3 x daily?

At this low of a dose I think not.

I frequently have Nico gum in the morning after coffee, as part of an Intermittent Fasting aid. Not every day, however.

when i used to smoke and dip i couldnt get fat if i tried. but i was in my 20's and early 30' tho so there's that.
i stayed around 10 percent bf all thru that time, and when i quit the 4 packs a week habit is when i got fat. i'd smoke 3 cigs b4 i went to the gym, and 1 driving home as i remember, then switched to kodiak or skoal.
for me, no way will i use gum etc these days cuz im easily addicted so i gotta stay away.

when i used to smoke and dip i couldnt get fat if i tried. but i was in my 20's and early 30' tho so there's that.
i stayed around 10 percent bf all thru that time, and when i quit the 4 packs a week habit is when i got fat. i'd smoke 3 cigs b4 i went to the gym, and 1 driving home as i remember, then switched to kodiak or skoal.
for me, no way will i use gum etc these days cuz im easily addicted so i gotta stay away.

I dipped for 15 years, the last 5 years i dipped 2 tins a day. Been chewing the gum for 5 years. Still not good but better than smoking or dipping thats for sure

I dipped for 15 years, the last 5 years i dipped 2 tins a day. Been chewing the gum for 5 years. Still not good but better than smoking or dipping thats for sure

Damn 2 cans a day. There's guys I work with like that. I'm down to 2 cans a week right now. I just bought those lozenges.

Damn 2 cans a day. There's guys I work with like that. I'm down to 2 cans a week right now. I just bought those lozenges.

I love the shit brother. Its been like 5 years and i still look at the tins in stores, so many colors lol. It was not easy but now i chew the gum which helped alot. I had a dip in my mouth almost every minute of the day. I use to get 3 or 4 dips from a tin, large. Shits bad news. You will quit brother once you put your mind to it. When i got a biopsy that was enough to scare me:eek:

Copehagen straight long cut....half a tin a day and always with coffee. I have to limit it when Im trying to put weight on. Works just like ephedrine for me. Makes cutting fucking easy. I've been interested in the nicotinr gum for a while, but dipping is a mental thing propably stemming for deployments oversees.

Nic gum is great, I buy the 4mg one and cut it up into smaller bits. Sure helps appetite wise, I get a great mood boost from it as well.

On occasions, when I feel like living on the edge, I have the whole 4mg piece and chew it every few mins, its a great to help while studying.

My first mistake was constantly chewing a piece of 4mg as if it was just normal chewing gum, it's an awesome way to feel like you've been punched in the throat and about to either pass out or shit yourself. Lesson learned.

Nic gum is great, I buy the 4mg one and cut it up into smaller bits. Sure helps appetite wise, I get a great mood boost from it as well.

On occasions, when I feel like living on the edge, I have the whole 4mg piece and chew it every few mins, its a great to help while studying.

My first mistake was constantly chewing a piece of 4mg as if it was just normal chewing gum, it's an awesome way to feel like you've been punched in the throat and about to either pass out or shit yourself. Lesson learned.
Hahaha, this had me rolling. I've done similar. I smashed an super strong black coffee and dipped during my traffic filled commute to class. Only when I got to class.. I was pouring sweat, couldnt stop moving, and thought I was gonna shit myself. I had actually done this several times running late. Couple of my buddies in class thought it was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Hahaha, this had me rolling. I've done similar. I smashed an super strong black coffee and dipped during my traffic filled commute to class. Only when I got to class.. I was pouring sweat, couldnt stop moving, and thought I was gonna shit myself. I had actually done this several times running late. Couple of my buddies in class thought it was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I saw the funny side of it once I settled down and realised I wasn't going to die.

It's worse when your are either stressing or under pressure and you don't realize that you've been clenching your jaw and chewing like a mad man. The throat hit and head spins are gentle reminds to slow down

I use to take the camel snus. Those flavored ones are so good. I would almost use them again for my contest prep.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I used to dip grizzly for years but quit to get life insurance for my family.

Now that I've been off that I use the Camel snuss..wich is so much lighter and convenient to use.

The nicotine gum and Camel Snuss is great for guys that want to quit dipping but still want to use nicotine.

Camel snuss wintergreen is veryyy refreshing!

Now that I've been off that I use the Camel snuss..wich is so much lighter and convenient to use.

The nicotine gum and Camel Snuss is great for guys that want to quit dipping but still want to use nicotine.

Just tried that flavor last night... I like it also

I never did dip but a friend did and it always smelled so good. So I gave in and tried it once and it was so good. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Finding your right dose can indeed be tricky... you better start VERY low, like 1 gum twice a day, morning and preworkout, or half or even a third of a 7mg patch.

I used to tolerate it quite well a decade ago, now I feel the same as you do if I go overboard... heart racing, terrible anxiety feeling, well you name it... not for me anymore. :(

Yeah Matt Porters article says 1 mgs is not any more effective than 2 mgs , and I assume it waas a mouse study? bc he mentioned a mice study in the previous paragraph, but this was in a different paragraph so Im not sure, but I quote

"Even more exciting, is the fact that when you add caffeine into the equation (100 mgs) + 1 mg of nicotine you can increase the thermogenic effect by 100%! Increasing the nicotine dose to 2 mgs did NOT increase the thermogenic effect more than 1 mg. It just increased unwanted side effects. "

I started my prep today and took some low dose clen and felt like absolute rubbish. Ill experiment with the clen again but if I keep getting clen=feeling like rubbish, Im going to try this

btw does anyone know if this stacks with yohimbine hcl? like the ecy stack>?

Last edited:
120 pieces of nicotine gum for $30(+ free shipping) on Jet.com for the win!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws