advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicotine Gum on a cut to help lose weight?

msmoke44

Banned
Thinking of buying some nicotine gum to use with DNP to help combat the insomnia and help curb the carb cravings. currently 5'9 170lbs 11% BF starting DNP on monday

bro i would advise you to not use nicotine gum when you have so many other good alternatives for appetite suppression.

dont want to finish the DNP cycle as a smoker lol. i would just tough it out bro.

I used to dip and my gums are smoked, the gum is a better alternative.

bro i would advise you to not use nicotine gum when you have so many other good alternatives for appetite suppression.

dont want to finish the DNP cycle as a smoker lol. i would just tough it out bro.

The only thing i've found to work in terms of appetite suppression is ephedrine which i'm already running but don't want to go too high as it fucks with my mood ALOT, any good suggestions?

Studies I have read (I think I have the link on my home pc) show that nicotine added to caffeine increases fat burning by 50%. I usually will take a 2mg nicotine gum 20-30 minutes after a strong cup of coffee before I do cardio. Difficult to say how much it curbs hunger though as opposed to without.

I have never been a smoker or chewed, so for me nicotine gum makes me nauseas which definitely curbs appetite well. Have you ever tried Meridia (Sibutramine) or Phentermine?

Recent research has shown the nicotine keeps open anabolic pathways so that wouldn't be a bad thing while cutting down. If you do a little searching you can find the article, I don't have access to my databases at this exact moment.

I have never been a smoker or chewed, so for me nicotine gum makes me nauseas which definitely curbs appetite well. Have you ever tried Meridia (Sibutramine) or Phentermine?

Havent seen Meridia sold anywhere since its prescription same goes for phentermine- any research chem sponsors carry it?

I wrote a piece on this a few years ago -- **broken link removed**

I have used this from time to time while in pre-contest mode,,,,never have others do it as I do not feel right suggesting to do so...

Entertainment purposes here...

-FF

The nicotine gum is the fine option but this would help you much to quit your smoking but if you try to switch yourself to Electronics cigarettes then this would be a better option for you and this would also help to quit your smoking completely and keeps you fit and healthy.

I use nicotine gum for anxiety relief. It is great combined with theanine.

Nicotine gum is one of my best cutting tools. I swear by it.
Chew a piece after finishing an under-sized meal, two benefits. Appetite suppression plus mild stimulant affect.

Problem with nicotine is that it's proven in studies to be addictive. Now if this isn't a problem for you, then sure why not. I still think there are better options out there to help diet down though.

Problem with nicotine is that it's proven in studies to be addictive. Now if this isn't a problem for you, then sure why not. I still think there are better options out there to help diet down though.

he is 100 percent correct about this. i quit smoking 8 years ago and started chewing the gum.....today.....im STILL chewing the gum.its very addictive

he is 100 percent correct about this. i quit smoking 8 years ago and started chewing the gum.....today.....im STILL chewing the gum.its very addictive

I quit smoking too about 8 years ago like you. I did it cold turkey and it really really sucked, lol.

I quit smoking too about 8 years ago like you. I did it cold turkey and it really really sucked, lol.

lol! cold turkey?? you are a better man than me :D

I wouldn't suggest it to past smokers. I wish I could use it during prep, but having quit smoking only a couple years ago, I don't need to get myself addicted to chewing...
I'd suggest ECA instead.

It's definitely addictive. I started dipping to quit smoking. I started chewing the gum to quit dipping. Now looking for what to start to quit the gum. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131