over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicotine

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After many years of smoking, chewing and most recently vaping I tried nicotine pouches. And have come to realize nicotine makes me feel good. I have Parkinson's and it definitely has improved the symptoms I have done some research and there are no health risks to using it although it's recommend not to exceed 60mg per day currently I'm using about 8 pouches per day at 6mg each it has improved my mental clarity and Parkinson's tremors better than smoking?
Anyone else experience this?

No health risks? Nicotine is awful for the cardiovascular system.

Not sure what they mean by this perhaps no risk to making parkinsons worse? There are plenty of other supplements you can try if mental clarity is your goal I can think of at least half a dozen off the top. As far as tremors I believe that is a side effect of the meds not the condition itself it can be worse in some than others sometimes they can balance meds to help minimize this. With that said; you're 58 not 28. You have a fairly good idea of what your future holds barring any significant medical break-through. So if using nicotine, or heroin, or eating a gallon of ice cream a day makes life more livable for you and you believe the immediate benefits outweigh the potential future risks, then do what works for you.

After many years of smoking, chewing and most recently vaping I tried nicotine pouches. And have come to realize nicotine makes me feel good. I have Parkinson's and it definitely has improved the symptoms I have done some research and there are no health risks to using it although it's recommend not to exceed 60mg per day currently I'm using about 8 pouches per day at 6mg each it has improved my mental clarity and Parkinson's tremors better than smoking?

same here, i smoked when i was younger, went to chew for 15 years, then vape, then cigars for a couple years. now i chew the gum all day:oops:

Nicotine is NOT cigarettes...Their is nicotine in cigarettes but there are also lots of other chemicals many "undesirable"
Nicotine is a wonderful NOOTROPIC/ `Neurotransmiter precursor and it can make you smarter.
  • Improves attention in healthy individuals, helping them to perform a variety of tasks in a better way;
  • Improves short and long-term memory in healthy individuals;
  • Improves attention and performance in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, and other neurodegenerative conditions.
For bodybuilding, Can help you train harder, controls appetite, help metabolism,improves reaction time.... even has an effect suppressing estrogen.

Consuming nicotine is also linked to raised alertness, euphoria, and a sensation of being relaxed. Studies have shown that nicotine appears to improve memory and concentration. It is thought that this is due to an increase in acetylcholine and norepinephrine.
I have used nicotine breath mints for physical enhancement previously.

Good info Rogue there is plenty of research referring to smoking as the nicotine delivery method we all know by now that smoking is not good mostly because of all the other chemicals when tobacco is ignited.
I love to smoke and like getitinyou I like a good cigar with some 20 year old scotch
once in awhile.
But smoking has a definite negative effect on my lungs
Vaping was worse! I found myself sitting in my car at the gym for 30 minutes vaping like crazy just to get that nicotine buzz prior to lifting but Damm I know for a fact I could feel that oil in my lungs.
That's when a friend told me about the pouches man my breathing has improved.
I monitor my BP it has actually gone down slightly after stopping the smoking/ vaping.
I'm not recommending or justifying using nicotine I'm just stating the facts.
There are studies showing some people apparently don't tolerate nicotine so we'll.

One funny story about the pouches you put one in your mouth and 10 minutes later your looking for a toilet there have been a few few times now I didn't make it lol...
It really cleans you out so beware bahahahaha...

Good info Rogue there is plenty of research referring to smoking as the nicotine delivery method we all know by now that smoking is not good mostly because of all the other chemicals when tobacco is ignited.
I love to smoke and like getitinyou I like a good cigar with some 20 year old scotch
once in awhile.
Vaping was worse! I found myself sitting in my car at the gym for 30 minutes vaping like crazy just to get that nicotine buzz prior to lifting but Damm I know for a fact I could feel that oil in my lungs.
I monitor my BP it has actually gone down slightly after stopping the smoking/ vaping.
There are studies showing some people apparently don't tolerate nicotine so we'll.

been chewing nicotine gum for 10 years, i chew it all day lol. told both my doctors and they have no problem with it.

once in awhile.

You know there’s no oil in vapes using nicotine right...

And as stated, it’s horrible for your cardiovascular system but everyone picks their poison

Copenhagen Long Cut Straight is my preferred nicotine delivery method :rolleyes:

If I'm really trying to cut, I'll start adding in lozenges, as well. I prefer them over the gum. I get the generic, there's really no difference outside of taste.

I have tried all of the nicotine forms and for me the BEST and most efficient form in which I can micro dose and be in complete control of my dosage is using the White Tail tobacco free DIP full strength Nicotine (and the Best part is the Nicotine is naturally occurring extracted from tobacco leaves and NOT made in a lab like the gum is). The buzz is so clean and strong and I am a microcode type guy that likes to spread doses throughout the day as opposed to taking a giant 7 mg nicotine pouch..get huge rush and then its over.
Look into that..Tobacco free nicotine dip.

I have tried all of the nicotine forms and for me the BEST and most efficient form in which I can micro dose and be in complete control of my dosage is using the White Tail tobacco free DIP full strength Nicotine (and the Best part is the Nicotine is naturally occurring extracted from tobacco leaves and NOT made in a lab like the gum is). The buzz is so clean and strong and I am a microcode type guy that likes to spread doses throughout the day as opposed to taking a giant 7 mg nicotine pouch..get huge rush and then its over.
Look into that..Tobacco free nicotine dip.

Zyn is a very popular one, as well. I'd use them more but they're pricey where I am. They do work really well, though, and have a strong flavor that could practically double as a breath mint.

Zyn is a very popular one, as well. I'd use them more but they're pricey where I am. They do work really well, though, and have a strong flavor that could practically double as a breath mint.

Oh yeah..forget about getting any of these in the gas stations..they are way too pricey that way. You can get em online with free shipping if you live in USA and much cheaper. I used to get them at the smoke shops but they kept jacking up the prices. So I just started googling and the answer was there.

I’m a fan of the lozenges. I’ve never been a smoker. Turned to the gum and lozenges after reading about nicotine’s many benefits. It curbs my appetite, makes me sharper and more focused. I’ve listened to a few doctors state that nicotine is not the problem. Cigarettes are.

I’m a fan of the lozenges. I’ve never been a smoker. Turned to the gum and lozenges after reading about nicotine’s many benefits. It curbs my appetite, makes me sharper and more focused. I’ve listened to a few doctors state that nicotine is not the problem. Cigarettes are.
I'm with you on using the lozenges and never having been a smoker (thank heavens I always thought cigarettes tasted like ass lol). The lozenges definitely help with appetite suppression (to a point obviously), and only 2mg does provide a small (but nice) focusing effect without any jitters. That said, let's not kid ourselves into thinking nicotine is totally side effect free. Is it the biggest problem in cigarettes? Doesn't appear to be close from everything I've read, but it's not blameless. So, as with everything, we need to use a little moderation.

someone call me out if i am wrong but i thought nicotine is not bad for you, of course addictive. as we all know its the tobacco that kills people

You know there’s no oil in vapes using nicotine right...

And as stated, it’s horrible for your cardiovascular system but everyone picks their poison
Dude don't even bother. This guy believes what he wants about things and you will not convince him otherwise about anything.
someone call me out if i am wrong but i thought nicotine is not bad for you, of course addictive. as we all know its the tobacco that kills people
I'M CALLING YOU OUT BRO WHAT U GONNA DO

lol

Its not great for your heart. Its not the worst thing in the world in nicotine lozenge or gum form, though, that's for sure.

Dude don't even bother. This guy believes what he wants about things and you will not convince him otherwise about anything.

I'M CALLING YOU OUT BRO WHAT U GONNA DO

lol

Its not great for your heart. Its not the worst thing in the world in nicotine lozenge or gum form, though, that's for sure.

lol I better slow down then. I chew the gum all day:geek:

Nicotine itself, sans tobacco, is still a carcinogen and was banned for use as a pesticide because it was harmful to mammals. Now I doubt you'll die of cancer just because you used some gum or lozenges to stave off appetite, but I think it's foolish to think of it as totally benign.

"Nicotine is one of the most toxic of all poisons and has a rapid onset of action. Apart from local actions, the target organs are the peripheral and central nervous systems. In severe poisoning, there are tremors, prostration, cyanosis, dypnoea, convulsion, progression to collapse and coma. Even death may occur from paralysis of respiratory muscles and/or central respiratory failure with a LD50 in adults of around 30-60 mg of nicotine. In children the LD50 is around 10 mg.[23]"

Source: People smarter than me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner