over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicotine

Nope, I vape and chew cope straight long cut. Started using it years ago during high school wrestling, then our team in college all chewed. The vaping is a decent relief for the gums, but no way I can stop right now. There are days I have nicotine in some method for almost 12 hours straight, the tolerance is insane.
I smoked a whole pack of those Juul things in a day and wasn't buzzed, went over to the Vuse one, those are the best

I never understood the vaping.. They have been banning the flavored vapes in some states. President just announced some new laws on vaping too. This stuff cant be good for ya..

I never understood the vaping.. They have been banning the flavored vapes in some states. President just announced some new laws on vaping too. This stuff cant be good for ya..

Vaping is scary because there are no regulations on it. Nicotine salt (the liquid) by itself is not dangerous....cigarettes are FAR worse for you. But cigarettes has industry wide regulations....there are only certain ingredients you can add to cigarettes. There are none with vapes. So you have some companies adding weird additives to make the smoke thicker, to add weirder flavors, etc. All that shit is the dangerous stuff.

Just my experience never smoked or dipped tobacco. Recently tried nicotine chewing gum as an appetite suppressant.
Thought I was gonna die LOL..
I had no appetite for sure, along with a HUGE headache totally shit feeling.
Will not do that again....
B2D

Mgs too high. Get a 2mgs price and note it in half. Also not suppose to chew it fast all though I do now. I made the same mistake first time and got 4mg gum.

There is a now a federal law against flavored vapes, so only tobacco and menthol are legal now. The companies have 30 days to stop producing the flavors. THe only way to get flavors now with be through the open type vaping. I guess there are some out there where you can mix your own flavor? Just imagine how the price on the flavored pods is going to jump up now while they last!

I used vaping to quit smoking tobacco so at least it´s useful in that respect, for a smoker it´s a satisfying thing to do and the amount of good tasting flavours is mesmerizing, but...I had a case of bronchitis whilst on it, and the never before experienced amount of blood coming out in my flems scared me the fuck off it.

Vaping is scary because there are no regulations on it. Nicotine salt (the liquid) by itself is not dangerous....cigarettes are FAR worse for you. But cigarettes has industry wide regulations....there are only certain ingredients you can add to cigarettes. There are none with vapes. So you have some companies adding weird additives to make the smoke thicker, to add weirder flavors, etc. All that shit is the dangerous stuff.
I heard there is going to be new regulations on it this year. I heard the opposite that vaping is worse than smoking, but there isn't alot data on long term use yet like there is on cigarettes. Not to mention the deaths associated with vaping, but I think those have to do with black market vapes and like you said, those companies put extra additives in it.. but yes scary and dangerous, yet people still do it

Vaping is marketed for smokers who want to quit or smoke a less dangerous product. But it seems that companies have directed their publicity towards non-smoking teenagers. Is it worse than tobacco? I don't think so, it seems this new regulation is beneficial for the tobacco industry.

I heard there is going to be new regulations on it this year. I heard the opposite that vaping is worse than smoking, but there isn't alot data on long term use yet like there is on cigarettes. Not to mention the deaths associated with vaping, but I think those have to do with black market vapes and like you said, those companies put extra additives in it.. but yes scary and dangerous, yet people still do it

Yeah i heard regulations are coming too.
I reallly doubt vaping is worse. You just have to look at any nicotine studies and there are a ton.
Vaping at it basic level is nicotine salt (the other shit CAN be more dangerous) but nicotine has been pushed, used and promoted for hundreds of year. We would have seen heavy problems with nicotine users a long time ago if vaping was the problem.
Nicotine is not the problem....the random vitamin E, gross chemicals and flavors are the dangerous thing.

Mgs too high. Get a 2mgs price and note it in half. Also not suppose to chew it fast all though I do now. I made the same mistake first time and got 4mg gum.

A lot of people make that mistake. They pop it in their mouth and start chomping on it like it’s a piece of bubblegum and end up getting kicked in the dick by the flood of nicotine that hits them all at once. Not realizing you’re supposed to chew it a couple times and then park it in your cheek for a few minutes and continue doing it that way for the entire length of time you keep it in your mouth.

I think it's bullshit that vaping is more harmful than cigarettes. Granted they've been around a lot less time, but I seem to recall very few issues with any vaping equipment (exploding batteries don't count) until they started flooding the market with this gray market, knockoff, low quality Chinese shit, normally associated with the THC cartridges. I'm not saying doing any of this is good for you, but I don't see people always getting sick, upper respiratory infections and always coughing after just a few years of vaping like I do with smoking. Probably just as addictive for a lot of people, but a lot of people have also quit smoking with them, then eventually quit vaping.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131