over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicotine

That doesn't change the fact that it's still the most addictive substance in the world with withdrawal symptoms setting in in as little as 15-20 minutes. I smoked for 13 years and have used other routes of administration to get my nicotine fix. The benefits you listed are all well and good, but I've been nicotine free for five years now and no amount of benefits would ever convince me to get that monkey on my back again. I can think of so many times over the years when I was hooked where my decision making and behaviour were affected by the fact that I was an addict in withdrawal. Anyone who regularly consumes nicotine is therefore not "leveled" unless they were to consume it in regular 20 minute intervals and that is a terrible way to live. I used Allen Carr's book to quit smoking/nicotine and it's one of the best decisions I ever made. I'm the biggest skeptic in the world, so reading a book to quit an addiction seemed ridiculous, but I approached it with an open mind and it worked.

your making it sound like you were shooting dope lol

Some people are able to use a lot of these substances and not have problems with addiction. Not everyone that smokes crack becomes addicted. I believe from the studies I have seen, nicotine is just about the most addictive drug out there. This addiction site lists it as number 3.

"
The National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSUDH) estimated that more than 21 million Americans (aged 12 and older) battled a substance use disorder in 2014. Substance abuse and addiction cost American society upwards of $600 billion every year in healthcare expenses, criminal justice and legal costs, and lost workplace production, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) publishes.

Some of the most addictive drugs by this definition are as follows:
  1. Cocaine
  2. Heroin
  3. Alcohol
  4. Nicotine
  5. Methamphetamine"

That's just not true... I mean... Sure, it may be relatively easy to get addicted to nicotine I guess? But saying it's more addictive than meth... Idk

I used tons of patches and gum with no issues stopping... Then again, those don't have the MAOI's that cigarettes do.. Those death sticks are designed to get you hooked

Gum works great for me. Nicotine is deadly for sure in larger doses, like many things. Use wisely and you'll not die as a result.

Those that use nicotine now on a regular basis, could you stop using it in the next 7 days and never use it again?

Those that use nicotine now on a regular basis, could you stop using it in the next 7 days and never use it again?
Nope, I vape and chew cope straight long cut. Started using it years ago during high school wrestling, then our team in college all chewed. The vaping is a decent relief for the gums, but no way I can stop right now. There are days I have nicotine in some method for almost 12 hours straight, the tolerance is insane.
I smoked a whole pack of those Juul things in a day and wasn't buzzed, went over to the Vuse one, those are the best

The severity of withdrawal is much more substantial for cocaine and heroin. I won’t dispute that. No one is having their lips change colour or getting the chills from nicotine withdrawal. But while the physical withdrawal from nicotine may not be as intense, it doesn’t necessarily make it less addictive than those two.

An overlooked aspect of addiction is accessibility. Nicotine is downplayed because it’s legal and commonplace. At one time everybody smoked. Some hardcore addicts to narcotics that overcome their addiction still have nicotine as a part of their lives. Anytime someone needs nicotine they can just walk to the store and that is a variable that should be addressed.

Regarding dosage; cigarettes on average yield 1 mg of nicotine. It varies, but that’s a general guideline. Lozenges and gum come in 2 and 4 mg forms. Did you know that workers must pick tobacco with gloves? Not just for sanitary purposes. Picking tobacco leaves with bare hands would result in too much nicotine being absorbed in the skin, which is fatal. As I stated above, when I was consuming the lozenges with the higher dose, the withdrawal was worse. I’ve chewed as well and anyone else who has knows that if you drop a lip with a big quantity – like a half tin – you’ll be crabby as fuck when it wears off.

Everyone’s laughing at the way I talk about nicotine, but it sounds like I’m the only one that kicked it for good.

Fuckkkk no

“Two packs Newport short box please”

those that say yes are lying, no way could I stop. I will stop when I am ready, that might be never

Smoking might be different. I never smoked but use the gum and pouches. I sometimes run out and don’t have any for two or three days and it’s not a big deal. No withdrawal symptoms or anything.

Smoking might be different. I never smoked but use the gum and pouches. I sometimes run out and don’t have any for two or three days and it’s not a big deal. No withdrawal symptoms or anything.

that is awesome. I think it’s more mental than anything

I smoked a whole pack of those Juul things in a day and wasn't buzzed, went over to the Vuse one, those are the best
Dang! From what I hear those juul packs have a lot of nicotine in them, supposed to be the same as smoking a cigarette now supposedly. I smoked a few cigarettes a couple of years ago and it makes me feel a huge buzz to do so.

Fuckkkk no

“Two packs Newport short box please”
LOL. Ive got a buddy that smokes about 3 packs a day. He owns his own business so he and all the workers smoke all day there at the shop.

I think smoking either cigarettes or e cigs is a bit more addictive because you also get to like the process of smoking. The feel of the smoke in and out of your lips, and the piece and quiet or socializing that goes on while you are doing it.

LOL. Ive got a buddy that smokes about 3 packs a day. He owns his own business so he and all the workers smoke all day there at the shop.

Haha same here!!!

There are many things to keep in mind when having an addiction. If the substance is legal or illegal, if it is accessible and well regarded socially, if that substance is compatible with your way of life.

Therefore, it is much easier to be a consumer and adict of caffeine, nicotine or alcohol than heroin, cocaine, etc.... Not because these substances are more addictive, but because they are compatible with the lifestyle of most people with stable lives. But even junk food is a much greater addiction because it is "natural" to consume it within society, it is fine for minors to eat addictive food, although we know that chemically and biologically its a atack towards a living organism.

I usually consume 100 mg of caffeine, and when I don't take it I have a headache.

Just my experience never smoked or dipped tobacco. Recently tried nicotine chewing gum as an appetite suppressant.
Thought I was gonna die LOL..
I had no appetite for sure, along with a HUGE headache totally shit feeling.
Will not do that again....
B2D

Just my experience never smoked or dipped tobacco. Recently tried nicotine chewing gum as an appetite suppressant.
Thought I was gonna die LOL..
I had no appetite for sure, along with a HUGE headache totally shit feeling.
Will not do that again....
B2D

Did you chew it like a regular piece of gum?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear