over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Night Sweats from Test only ??

PrinceVageta

Newbies
Hey Guys,

So if I run test higher than 500mg a week I get night sweats like I would with tren. I tried different esters and all the same. Even tried splitting up injections e3d for cyp and enanthate. Any idea how to deal with this or what it means. I've read if I stick it out over time it will go away? Any advice is appreciated

Thanks!

I have the same thing
It's just something that I've learned to deal with
It even happens during the day sometimes

I used to sweat like a pig when I was younger and now in my mid 30's it seems to have subsided even on the same doses but I'm also at a lower BF than when I competed in powerlifting so I think that is the difference for me. I even sleep in a hoodie now and pj pants and sweat slightly sometimes but nowhere near how I used to when sleeping in my underwear only. Now if I'm on tren it doesnt matter...I sweat all the time.

it doesn't matter if I'm on gear or not if I eat 100 plus grams of carbs within 2 hours of bedtime I am gonna soak the sheets. but I can be on tren 100mg ed and not sweat if my carbs are low

Keep your room as cool as possible..fan on and all that.

Limit heavy carb meals before bed..apple with Evoo or Almonds and whey/cottage cheese always seems to suit me well before bed.

Ya im pretty much a sweaty mess all the time now! lol

i am running sustanon at 500mg a week and i get the sweats every night.

Hey Guys,

So if I run test higher than 500mg a week I get night sweats like I would with tren. I tried different esters and all the same. Even tried splitting up injections e3d for cyp and enanthate. Any idea how to deal with this or what it means. I've read if I stick it out over time it will go away? Any advice is appreciated

Thanks!
Sounds like more of a hormone imbalance then because it only happens at night test not saying the test isn't possible cause. When is the last time you had blood work done when you run test this high?

Last edited:
Have you checked your estrogen? High E2 can cause night sweats.

Yep I'll sweat worse on test alone than tren, when my e2 is elevated or I have carbs before bed.

My body always runs hot when I am using gear, including test only. I have about 3 fans blowing on me when I go to bed.

It happened to me one time many years ago. On npp/prop, I was sweating every single night like Ive never sweat in my life. Waking up with the sheets and mattress completely soaked like if I peed on myself by from neck to toes. The weird thing is never happened again with another npp cycle, never happened on tren, never happened with anything pretty much. It was just that specific cycle.

The only guess I have made is that maybe there was some kind of toxin or something different in those vials and my body was trying to get rid of it. Of course thats just a wild guess but I don't see any logic explanation to it. Diet and everything else was not far away from what us usually on a cycle.

It happened to me one time many years ago. On npp/prop, I was sweating every single night like Ive never sweat in my life. Waking up with the sheets and mattress completely soaked like if I peed on myself by from neck to toes. The weird thing is never happened again with another npp cycle, never happened on tren, never happened with anything pretty much. It was just that specific cycle.

The only guess I have made is that maybe there was some kind of toxin or something different in those vials and my body was trying to get rid of it. Of course thats just a wild guess but I don't see any logic explanation to it. Diet and everything else was not far away from what us usually on a cycle.

Was it an earlier cycle in your aas career? lol. I noticed my earlier cycles my body took longer to adjust so I would run hotter, sweat more, sometimes get flu symptoms etc..

Was it an earlier cycle in your aas career? lol. I noticed my earlier cycles my body took longer to adjust so I would run hotter, sweat more, sometimes get flu symptoms etc..
I've only done like 5 cycles. Anytime I raise test the sweats come. Tren makes me sweat even more and gives me insomnia. Maybe it's the androgen?

I used to be the same way. I think my problem was my CNS being overstimulated. A beta-blocker such as bystolic helps me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws