over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Night sweats

Saizen

Registered
What causes night sweats? Is there anyway to minimize them?

Minimize carb intake before bed or altogether. Personally I love the night sweats though, it lets me know the tren is potent.

^^^^ Yes this. I notice night sweats big time after a free day or free meal when I OD on carbs.

What causes night sweats? Is there anyway to minimize them?

What are you running? Tren im assuming? The reason I ask is bc I was actually just about to make a thread asking the same question, but I was having them horribly from NPP/Prop and now even worse last few nights since droppin NPP and just runnin gram of cyp and prop mix a wk. This is first time Ive ever gotten sweats this bad and especially no tren. So back to OP's question, besides nighttime carbs, could this be from increased T3? RBC? BP?

Last edited:
I still drench my pillow, sheets, and change shirts 2 or 3x per night on tren, and this is with eating no/low carbs. I am on tren a only at 350-400mg/week ( 50-60mg daily injects )

Tren keeps me warm in the winter! U can tell who's using tren in the gym, it's 19degreez out and their wearing shorts. When I go to bed I have the windows open and the fan on high! And I still sweat.

shit I get night sweats with just test, wake up drenched multiple times per night

I'm another with just test and NPP I get night sweats.

I didnt even think of carb intake. I was wondering why I wasnt getting tren sweats, that might be it. I'll have to compare on refeed days like someone mentioned above.

Strange how it affects everyone so differently. I'm running 500+ per week with trt test dose and 500g carbs per day with zero night sweats. Up 11 lbs in 4 weeks so I'm enjoying the rise thus far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sweat like hell even on true trt doses.The wife has to change the sheets daily.I never really had this problem before starting test.

If you are not on cycle, huge night sweat is the mark of some instability in body (let's do not count the hot temperature and other obvious reasons). Visit your endocrinologist.

Tren keeps me warm in the winter! U can tell who's using tren in the gym, it's 19degreez out and their wearing shorts. When I go to bed I have the windows open and the fan on high! And I still sweat.

Is this the norm? I've been having periods of hot/cold flashes but for the most part have been colder then normal lately. Not sure if its the actual weather or the cycle.

Is this the norm? I've been having periods of hot/cold flashes but for the most part have been colder then normal lately. Not sure if its the actual weather or the cycle.

I don't know if there is anything normal about tren. All I know is I can wear shorts and a sweatshirt in February. I live on the east coast it's cold bro and I'm not. I can't use tren in the summer I would overheat! Could it make u colder than normal? Sure we are all different. Tren is a crazy substance!!!

If you are not on cycle, huge night sweat is the mark of some instability in body (let's do not count the hot temperature and other obvious reasons). Visit your endocrinologist.

That's doesn't mean anything, u could just be in a hot room and ur body is trying to cool U down. I go to Mexico 2 times a year and I wake up every night sweating balls, and I'm outside on a hammock.

I am lucky I get no side effects except the sleep some times is thrown off. I shouldn't say no side effects because my blood work says otherwise lol. :p

That's doesn't mean anything, u could just be in a hot room and ur body is trying to cool U down. I go to Mexico 2 times a year and I wake up every night sweating balls, and I'm outside on a hammock.

I've written that we don't take into account the sweat of natural conditions (such as hot temperature).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity