over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Night Sweats

Qwert

Banned
For the last few months or so, I've been waking up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat & have to change my clothes to be able to go back t bed. It's almost like I'm on DNP, which I'm not. I'm not not or sweaty during the day, just when I sleep. It didn't used to be this way either. Does anyone get this or know why it's happening?

I get the same thing when I'm on Tren. Is this happening when your off ?

It was happening when I was off too, but more so now that I'm on test, deca & gh.

This was copied from another board. I am not stating this as fact or that I even agree with it. I have noted some night sweats while on HGH although its not been consistant enough to make me think that HGH administration is what causes it.

Props to DEACON at MMS FITNESS
Explaining night sweats - maybe.

Ran into an old friend from back on the 80's. I wont go into his detailed qualifications but he used to hang with an up and comer by the name of Jeff Everson and his young track star girlfriend named Cory.
He also worked out with Mike Quinn in the early 90's - the guy is one of the smartest dudes I ever met when it comes to gear use.

Anyway we were talking about things these days and how much smarter the average user is compared to back in the day. I agreed and then added "If I only knew how to stop night sweats."
He sat back and gave me that half assed smile that means "You mean you dont know about night sweats?"

This is what he went on to explain;
First he asked me what the cycle was where I had the first night sweats and I told him - started with d-bol then but for injectables it was test 750 mgs weekly, EQ 600 mgs weekly, Tren 500 mgs weekly. 1950 mgs weekly.

So this is what he said after hearing the cycle;

Most guys experience the worse night sweats when they approach 2000 mgs of gear per week. It does not matter if it is stacked or even straight test. The reason for the night sweats or added sweating in general is that the body has reached or surpassed its tolerance for the drug amounts - to many mgs per week basically. The sweating is a warning sign. It is like a hangover is to alcohol abuse.
He added to clarify it does matter if this is some sophisticated stack or a single drug - most often users see it when using a triple stack though as their numbers add up before they realize the overall amount of mgs.

His cure? 1- put up with it and continue the amounts of gear or -
2- back off a 100-200 mgs per week until the sweating goes away - which it will.

He also added this is a pretty set rule for most guys and sweating at 2000 mgs per week - but for some it may be higher and for some lower - but as a rule the sweating starts at the 2000 mark.

Also in his overall opinion you are better to back off and find your optimum doses without the sweats and then use those until you can tolerate higher doses. Again he added some may never be able to handle more and some may.

His final point was that you should be able to grow anyway keeping your doses under that sweating mark.

It was all very interesting to me and makes sense.
The beginning of the sweating - either at night or during the day - is a warning sign. What that is telling you is that you are using to high of a dose for your body. It is wise to back off until the sweating subsides - you are then at a better dose.

Well what if you like high doses and feel that you need all of that gear to get gains?

Guess what - wrong! The sweats are the warning sign - if you are taking in more than your body will use the excess only goes to the liver and kidneys where is passed unused from the body.

So you could literally be pissing and sweating your hard earned cash away!

Better to get on board with a good diet and training regime strictly targeted at your goals - and use smaller amounts of gear.

I really don't think the 2000mg rule is the reason for night sweats. I was having them before I started taking anything & I've been on cycles of 3000mg a week years ago with no night sweats. The wierd thing is that I'm the leanest I've ever been, my diet is immaculate, blood pressure is great & I'm taking less than 2000mg, yet getting night sweats. Before when I was a fat bloated pig eating crap & taking 3000mg...no night sweats.

I think you have test flu... It happens to me when I take sustanon.

...I've heard that test flu was just a myth but I know plenty of people that get the same reactions from juice. I get the sweats and lower back pain the worst but it normally only lasts about a month or so... hopefully it goes away soon for you.

Last edited:
i have been off for six weeks now and starting getting night sweats when i stopped. i think i have to go back on to stop them. i am serious.

Are you eating ton of carbs before bed?

I get night sweats on heavy carb load days. High carbs puts my metabolism into hyperdrive.

SitySlicker1 said:
I get night sweats on heavy carb load days. High carbs puts my metabolism into hyperdrive.

same here man, I am high carb guy anyway 900+ (600+ while dieting) and when I am fully loaded up I sweat like a pig in bed...

SitySlicker1 said:

same for me !

my heart beats faster it's unbelievable and I get sweaty all night long

Qwert are you taking a hefty dose of green tea extract daily? If not could you please list what other nutritional supplements you are taking

same problem here. sweat day and night. worse with sustanon or high dose tren, high dose test, or T3 and clen. I have found that taking adex or letro lowering estrogen, might help a bit.

You are getting night sweats from high levels of prolactin, which can increase with increased levels of estrogen and/or exogenous gh use. Either cut back the dose or add some cabergoline at 250-500 mcg 2times week.

whenever im on test, regardless of dose, i always got unbearably hot at night and would just sleep with no covers and a fan on me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131