over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

night sweats

hanquin

Registered
anybody else get night sweats that are NOT using tren? i've been getting them for a few years now, never use tren, but definitely blast/cruise. some nights are worse than others, and i feel fine. BP is good, recent physical is good. Never had them until i started juice (about 8 years ago).
thanks.

I get them even on just 500mgs of test. Increased metabolism be the cause I would think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get them just about every night. I have a spare set of blankets I put down when I wake up in the middle of the night as well as constantly flipping/switching pillows... Being up north it's getting to be 10-20 degrees outside at night and I leave my window cracked open a few inches. Landlord pays for heat, poor bastards going to regret that.

okay, good. glad i'm not the only one. some nights are worse than others, but it still gets annoying.

Check estro and prolactin. Tren isn't the only thing that can cause night sweats. Could be other non androgens too Dnp, clen, eca, t3, gh, etc...

Last edited:
yea bro--I do. I am taking HGH so I'm sure that's part but when I take tren and hgh---DAMN!!! I got thru 5 or 6 shirts per night---fucking sick----but I do get lean so I guess that is the price I pay :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Anything can give you night sweats. I don't really get them from tren. Prami can be really bad for me. Recently I went from 25mg to 50mg avar per day. Sometimes I would forget to take the 2nd cap so I would have it right before bed and every time I sweat bad.

Today my gf was getting ready for work in the morning and had a shower. I rolled over to her side of the bed. When she come out she said how cute you are on my side are you gonna miss me. My reply no it's just I felt horrible laying in my own sweat so now I am gonna do the same to your side :D

When I get NPP up to 100mg ED I get night sweats from it.

I started getting them with my first cycle. It doesn't matter blasting or cruising I soak the sheets most nights and go through several shirts. It really effects my quality of sleep. I only average 4 maybe 5 hours a day.

I started getting them with my first cycle. It doesn't matter blasting or cruising I soak the sheets most nights and go through several shirts. It really effects my quality of sleep. I only average 4 maybe 5 hours a day.

this is me right here. blast/cruise, doesn't matter. i have insomnia anyway, but yeah..this.

I get them more if I keep carbs low at night. I might be going a little hypo. I find that if I do something like cottage cheese I don't. But anytime u ramp up metabolism u can expect a thermo effect imo

110% or expect to regret it!

Big sweaty bastard to begin with, but it has gotten worse since I started cycling (even just Test).

At the moment, the worst culprits are Tren plus DNP. The wifey is naturally a heat pump as well, and she's two days into DNP with me.

Last night we had the temp set to 64, and I swear, whenever she'd roll over and grab or touch me anywhere we'd start generating heat faster than touching car battery cables together. My side of the bed has been pretty much a lagoon.

The shit we do for leanness.

I get the sweats as well. Doesn't matter the AAS but tren is by far the worst.

My first cycle I would sweat so bad that I was able to see drops of sweat if rang the sheets

I get them more if I keep carbs low at night. I might be going a little hypo. I find that if I do something like cottage cheese I don't. But anytime u ramp up metabolism u can expect a thermo effect imo

110% or expect to regret it!

Yes, that's true X2 on this

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear