over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nightmare cutting

b4tm4n

Registered
Hi guys
I am a bit desperate because I have problems to decrease my weight.
I will describe my history.
I started to work out 8 years ago (more or less).
In March of 2016 I moved to another country and I started to drink alcohol, bad diet, not to workout too much, etc. I was away from this world for some months.
In May of 2017 I started with one trainer to lose fat (I started with 2600-2700 kcal with gigant/tri series) and I was losing fat correctly. I was with this trainer for 3-4 months and I lost some kgs and waist cms. I stopped with him because I was not motivated one more time (I continued with the work out and with the diet but more relaxed)
From there until september of 2018 I was eating around 2500 kcal and I continued going to gym.
From September I decided to recover my body one more time. I want to lose 6kg (more or less) but I have problems to lose weight. I started with 2700 kcal (training days) and no training days around 2500. I am now eating around 2400 (190-200 gr hc) and 2100 kcal and I don't lose almost nothing. In the past I used these calories with very advanced cutting (althought I used steroids)

189 cm and 93.2 kg (around 15% body fat) the last saturday and I started with 94.6. On the waist I have lost only 1cm althought. From my perspective I lost more fat but the results don't show that. By the way I am much bigger (muscular memory) but I am desperated with the fat.

I think that the problem was to be a lot time with only 2500 kcal. For this reason the body slowed down.

THINKINGS

I was thinking to do this saturday one refeed day or to be one week in maintenace for checking if the body is accelerated. What do you think?

At this moment I don't want to use steroids. I was thinking to use clen and maybe t3. Any advice?

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

In before “little slice” DNP

In all seriousness post your diet , exactly everything you eat and let’s see if the calories add up or if the macros need to be rearranged

In before “little slice” DNP

In all seriousness post your diet , exactly everything you eat and let’s see if the calories add up or if the macros need to be rearranged

I am eating the next diet:

1 meal

50 gr oats
50 gr protein
25 gr peanutt butter

2 meal

200 gr of potatoes
200 gr of beef

3 meal

50 gr of rice
200 gr of chicken

4 meal

3 eggs
1 natural yogurt
salad

5 meal

200 gr of white fish
1 natural yogurt
salad

WORKOUT
40 gr of vitargo

1 banana

Last edited:
If you're not losing, you're not in a deficit. It's that simple. And odds are, you're just not tracking your food properly.

Either decrease food or increase activity.

Are you weighing your food on a scale?

Are you weighing your food on a scale?

Guys please, Do you think that I am noobie in this ? I am not lieing. The problem is real. I never had this problem before. Time ago I used to lose fat very quick.[/lang]

Last edited:
If you're not losing, you're not in a deficit. It's that simple. And odds are, you're just not tracking your food properly.

if you think that with these diet (for my body) and lifting 4-5 days per week then I don't have deficit so I am not right :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[/lang]

Relax b4tm4n, these guys know what they are talking about and wouldn't post if they didn't want to help you. Do you want people agreeing with you or do you want help? All progress comes from criticism.

You need to understand that lifting, even though it burns calories, doesn't burn A LOT of calories.

Secondly, for your stats, your calories aren't THAT low. You are more than likely just at your maintenance level calorie-wise. Have you tried dropping them somewhat lower?

If no, I would start by doing that.

If you're still not losing weight after having done that it's probably a wise idea to get your thyroid function tested because then something may be off there.

What worked when you were younger doesn’t work when you’re older. Things slow down.

Lifestyle changes is also important to consider. If your working behind a desk all day vs any hard labor there is going to be a significant difference in ones maintqince calories. If your diet is good you may want to look at how your overall activity level has changed since you last dieted and make adjustment there. Either get more active or drop more calories.

Last edited:
You stated you are not doing Cardio. Add that alone at 30 minutes a day X 6 will drop the weight more. I never seen to many fat runners either.

Relax b4tm4n, these guys know what they are talking about and wouldn't post if they didn't want to help you. Do you want people agreeing with you or do you want help? All progress comes from criticism.

You need to understand that lifting, even though it burns calories, doesn't burn A LOT of calories.

Secondly, for your stats, your calories aren't THAT low. You are more than likely just at your maintenance level calorie-wise. Have you tried dropping them somewhat lower?

If no, I would start by doing that.

If you're still not losing weight after having done that it's probably a wise idea to get your thyroid function tested because then something may be off there.

Sorry guys if I was a bit rude

Don't you think that they are too low for me?Why (I weight 93 kg and 189 cm). How would you manage it?

I also thought that maybe I am recomposing my body (muscular memory) because I see my body with less fat and bigger[/lang]

Last edited:
Lifestyle changes is also important to consider. If your working behind a desk all day vs any hard labor there is going to be a significant difference in ones maintqince calories. If your diet is good you may want to look at how your overall activity level has changed since you last dieted and make adjustment there. Either get more active or drop more calories.

Yes, it is another reason. I am all day working on the desk and I don't walk almost nothing :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
You stated you are not doing Cardio. Add that alone at 30 minutes a day X 6 will drop the weight more. I never seen to many fat runners either.

You prefer LISS cardio than HITT? any reason?

Would you decrease the kcal also or not?

Last edited:
Sorry guys if I was a bit rude

Don't you think that they are too low for me?Why (I weight 93 kg and 189 cm)

I also thought that maybe I am recomposing my body (muscular memory) because I see my body with less fat and bigger[/lang]

TOO low, no. Not going by those numbers. I'm still of the opinion that they are likely still too high and that you're currently at around maintenance calories.

You may very well be right on the second part happening but without pictures, we can't say anything about that. But if you think you look bigger then maybe you have indeed gained some muscle and if visibly, fat has come off and continues to come off, then really there isn't much of an issue here.

Maybe you are just getting too caught up in having to lose scale weight which need not necessarily happen if you're also gaining muscle simultaneously.

Lots of carbs in the diet. First thing with carbs every meal and working behind a desk, id cut the breakfast carbs and you don’t need 40g vitargo if pre and post meals have carbs. Switch the 40g vitargo for 15-20g EAAs

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear