over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nightmares on tren

g0ttequila

Registered
This seems like a silly question that's why I'm asking it in this subforum.

I've ran tren before but only the acetate ester, yesterday I shot my first ever tren enanthate at 100mg. Last night I had the most fucked up nightmares in a long time. I don't recall this on acetate. Is it possible this one shot of tren e is already giving me this particular side effect?
I front loaded on prami for a week and am currently on 500mg of test e for about a month now

Thanks

Sent from my Swift 2 using Professional Muscle mobile app

This seems like a silly question that's why I'm asking it in this subforum.

I've ran tren before but only the acetate ester, yesterday I shot my first ever tren enanthate at 100mg. Last night I had the most fucked up nightmares in a long time. I don't recall this on acetate. Is it possible this one shot of tren e is already giving me this particular side effect?
I front loaded on prami for a week and am currently on 500mg of test e for about a month now

Thanks

Are you really sensitive to prolactin? Why did you frontload the prami? Usually you take only when needed. As far as the dreams I've run some good tren ace quite frequently and have only had one vivid dream. But everyone's body chemistry is different. Could it be a side of prami?

Are you really sensitive to prolactin? Why did you frontload the prami? Usually you take only when needed. As far as the dreams I've run some good tren ace quite frequently and have only had one vivid dream. But everyone's body chemistry is different. Could it be a side of prami?
I always run prami with tren. Hell I even ran prami for months on trt just for the sexual benefits. Didn't have the nightmares then. Could just be an odd coincidence but it was all too vivid

I always run prami with tren. Hell I even ran prami for months on trt just for the sexual benefits. Didn't have the nightmares then. Could just be an odd coincidence but it was all too vivid

Well I would have to chalk it up to the tren then brother. Unless you take other OTC drugs.

Could have been just a bad dream and funny timing.

Prami is know to have some weird effects in people and I could definitely see odd dreams as one. When I take it before bed I can't ever actually get to sleep. I feel tired but just toss and turn all night so I'm surprised you were able to dream lol.

After one shot of Enanthate you shouldn't be feeling anything yet anyway. So I would chalk this up to a coincidence.

Could have been just a bad dream and funny timing.

Prami is know to have some weird effects in people and I could definitely see odd dreams as one. When I take it before bed I can't ever actually get to sleep. I feel tired but just toss and turn all night so I'm surprised you were able to dream lol.

After one shot of Enanthate you shouldn't be feeling anything yet anyway. So I would chalk this up to a coincidence.

Thanks for the replies.

I've heard of prami being quite special in many ways. Some can't take it at night cause it wires them up and they can't sleep, others take it in the AM and are lethargic as hell.
I've always taken prami pre-bed and slept well on it. Used prami before for weeks without any nor-type drug, just on TRT. Never really encountered any side effects except feeling weird the first couple of days of usage.
Afterwards i feel fine.

I'll keep you posted if it's just funny timing and a coincidence. I just havent had such a vivid and fucked up dream in months, it was almost like the dude haunting me in my dream was actually standing right beside me screaming in my ear while i was sleeping.
This dream made me turn on the light and wake my girlfriend, like a little bitch.

Dreams

I use to get funny dreams sometimes. But after taking some kind of sleeping aid it was better

Okay so more time has passed. Dreams are definitely getting more vivid.

Tonight I dreamt that:
- I had sec with my ex girlfriend and she was kinda disgusting (except her tits).
- I spent a whole weekend alone with a friends girlfriend and banged her to shreds (she's hot)
- that I got sexually assaulted while getting a security pat down by an old woman
- got mugged by like twelve 15 year olds
- got worshipped and got attention by lots of random girls/women throughout

Sexually charged would be the general consensus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In order to have nightmares you'd have to sleep first.....which I don't get on Tren :banghead::banghead:

Prami releases GH which would increase REM and result in vivid dreams. Whether they are nightmares or not is up to the mind. Are you taking prami prebed? It's funny peps and prami do this to me but not exogenous HGH. Deep sleep but no dreams with HGH. Prami or peptides and the dreams feel soo real it's crazy sometimes!

Prami releases GH which would increase REM and result in vivid dreams. Whether they are nightmares or not is up to the mind. Are you taking prami prebed? It's funny peps and prami do this to me but not exogenous HGH. Deep sleep but no dreams with HGH. Prami or peptides and the dreams feel soo real it's crazy sometimes!

Yeah I take my prami before bed. I kind of like the vivid sexual dreams. The vivid nightmares, ummm no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tren on its own gives me abnormally vivid dreams and so does prami

it's for sure no placebo. one or the other or both did this to you :)

after a week or two it all goes away. just stay consistent with ur injection schedule.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws