over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nimai Delgado is now IFBB Pro

I agree. It makes the legs look much smaller than they actually are too since the upper body is so big.

It looks like most of them don't train lower body at all. I am still thinking that the physique category the way it is judge almost forces you to do so to keep your body weight down so that you can compete competitively.

The calves do show, are they not judged too? Is it just from the waist up? I'm curious.

There are no weight classes in mens physique, classes are divided strictly by height

He looks amazing. I took a look at his instagram and def believe he is natural. With the right genetics and discipline i dont see why he cant be natural, he is only 175lbs. He does not come anywhere near the amount of muscle that Buendia has, especially not this year. Jeremy packed on some serious gains. Acctually i think Jeremy is way too big for MAP...he fits more in the new CP division imo.

His physical genetics must somehow have evolved to a higher state than the rest of humanity....usually when a true natural stays in a caloric deficit for a prolonged state of time in an attempt to bring the body to extremely low bodyfat levels the natural testosterone production shuts down. This results in a halt to further fat loss as the body goes into starvation mode...the individual in the end tends to get a watery, stringy look to the body. Yet this kid is not only hard as nails but he's dry.

If he's natural than he has the best genetics i've ever seen. Better even than any black dudes.

Some people never change do they? "His physical genetics must somehow have evolved to a higher state than the rest of humanity." Stop it, it might benefit you to read what you post before you do because none of what you say is actually science just ignorance. Congrats to this guy being a part of this lifestyle let alone becoming and ifbb pro while vegan takes more dedication and preperation then most possess.

Nimai is looking good! Best of luck to him as he could have the potential to climb the ranks in physique!

Some people never change do they? "His physical genetics must somehow have evolved to a higher state than the rest of humanity." Stop it, it might benefit you to read what you post before you do because none of what you say is actually science just ignorance. Congrats to this guy being a part of this lifestyle let alone becoming and ifbb pro while vegan takes more dedication and preperation then most possess.

That is the problem with you guys. You associate good genetics with drugs. Guy is only 175 pounds too. Another guy on this board Emeric Delczeg became Pro without drugs. Also with good protein powder in todays market, you think a vegan can't build muscle?

That is the problem with you guys. You associate good genetics with drugs. Guy is only 175 pounds too. Another guy on this board Emeric Delczeg became Pro without drugs. Also with good protein powder in todays market, you think a vegan can't build muscle?

They sure can

Wasn't Bill Pearl a veg? IDK if I can do it, just based on taste. Those bacon cheeseburgers sure taste good. :p

???

Pestry,

A question please.

First . . . he looks great. You two are a great team.

Second . . . did he build his physique as a practicing
vegan or is he 'maintaining' while being a vegan?

I know my wife has built muscle as a practicing vegan
and while on on a calorie deficit so I know it is possible.

Just curious in his case.

Thank you.

Pestry,

A question please.

First . . . he looks great. You two are a great team.

Second . . . did he build his physique as a practicing
vegan or is he 'maintaining' while being a vegan?

I know my wife has built muscle as a practicing vegan
and while on on a calorie deficit so I know it is possible.

Just curious in his case.

Thank you.

He is building muscle on a Vegan Diet. I invited him over the house for dinner with the wife cooking. She makes the best bread. :love: He has meatless burgers he wants us to try.

so you take a year.....blast this kids calves....legs.

he can stand next to this guy.....who knows they are even looking
at calves...??? are they...???

who knows wtf they are doing to be honest....its like everyday
is something else....unreal.

I'm not sure how it works now, but I remember when MPD first started. The judges were instructed not to even look at the calves.

He is building muscle on a Vegan Diet. I invited him over the house for dinner with the wife cooking. She makes the best bread. :love: He has meatless burgers he wants us to try.

Sounds GREAT!:st:r-wars
just jk. vegan sounds brutal.
this young man looks amazing. I thought I had a V taper:eek:
-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member