over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nimai Delgado is now IFBB Pro

He looks fantastic... as good as a top O physique guys. He is not big but being blunt if I had to guess I would say he is not natural. Not saying on loads of stuff but I would think a little avar or winny or similar to sharpen up. That look is rare and he has it all and could do great at the highest levels. Well obviously he doesn't have it all but as guys have mentioned calves are not judged in physique.

I hope this makes sense but even though they are not judged I do think they could make a difference. An example could be if you have 2 guys who are on par but one has good calves they would likely go with him even if it's not in the judging criteria. Having some decent calves just looks visually better in the shorts. I can see him placing well at the O in the next few years if he carries on the same path.

IDK Tenny, that guy you posted looks damn good. May have a little Asian in him, his calves look tremendous in comparison.

He looks fantastic... as good as a top O physique guys. He is not big but being blunt if I had to guess I would say he is not natural. Not saying on loads of stuff but I would think a little avar or winny or similar to sharpen up. .

Well, you don't see him in the gym all the time as me. He is lean in the off season as some people that do shows. Here is a picture of him at his fattest. I know it is hard for people that take drugs to think you can't look like this without it, but not entirely true. Also keep in mind, he is only about 170 ish in show shape.

Attachments

• 13590473_10153724291163441_8031842791279664078_n.jpg
    13590473_10153724291163441_8031842791279664078_n.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 9,507
Last edited:
IDK Tenny, that guy you posted looks damn good. May have a little Asian in him, his calves look tremendous in comparison.

so you take a year.....blast this kids calves....legs.

he can stand next to this guy.....who knows they are even looking
at calves...??? are they...???

who knows wtf they are doing to be honest....its like everyday
is something else....unreal.

Not sure what they are looking at. I don't like those long shorts. I get not wearing posing trunks. But there are the kind of shorts that ride real high, I like to wear them when I train legs, but I train at home, so I don't get any strange looks, lol. The guys should have to wear something similar, IMHO.

It's crAzy. You can't look half deicent now a days without people beleiveing you don't take any drugs. I knew a kid that was absolutely ripped and looked contest ready bodyfat wise and didn't even lift. Also doing construction/demolition I've rAn into a few freaks that would rival 90 percent of the gym population and do t even lift. My point Is freaks do exist. Yeah a mAjority are probably lieing but I Usually give the benefit of the doubt. Kid looks great!

It's crAzy. You can't look half deicent now a days without people beleiveing you don't take any drugs. I knew a kid that was absolutely ripped and looked contest ready bodyfat wise and didn't even lift. Also doing construction/demolition I've rAn into a few freaks that would rival 90 percent of the gym population and do t even lift. My point Is freaks do exist. Yeah a mAjority are probably lieing but I Usually give the benefit of the doubt. Kid looks great!

It's not like that at all. There are loads of guys who look great and are natural. I know some good natural bodybuilders but when they diet down they usually don't look great... stringy comes to mind. This guy is not big so could completely be natural. But I just thought in this particular instance I wouldn't be surprised if a few orals were used. But what do I know and I am just guessing. Well if he is natural he is looking as good as the top physique competitors who are all enhanced so he has a great chance.

Now saying guys look like freaks and don't even lift is going a bit over the top though :eek: One of my friends has some of the best genetics you can get... better than some pros... even he doesn't look freaky if he doesn't train for 6 months. Now put him on 400mg aas and 2 weeks later is 20 pounds heavier and leaner... 2 weeks later looks better than 99% of people in the gym. He could go far but the longest he train straight is about 6 months and he loves to party.

Please post a pic of these people as I would love to see them. People on here often know a guy who looks freaky and he doesn't even go the gym yet they can never pm a pic or name. Pm me his name and I will look it up. I am just messing about here but what I write still applies. Even Kevin Levrone doesn't look freaky if he doesn't go the gym or eat a bodybuilding diet. Yet every so often some guy on promuscle knows loads of freaks with better genetics.

So you don't think there is any strategy there? I would think that if you have a big lower body to match your upper body that you would be in a heavier weight class and then the other guys you compete against are all upper body and blow you away because half of your mass is covered up in shorts?
Physique classes are divided by height, not weight. I've received judge feedback that they look at your legs too but that could simply be rhetoric.

Here's a link to Skip......
**broken link removed**

Physique classes are divided by height, not weight. I've received judge feedback that they look at your legs too but that could simply be rhetoric.

Thanks, I did not know that. So having bigger legs wouldn't hurt your chances of winning. Having it by height is tough since weight varies so much between individuals. That could be brutal!

That's Jeremy buendia hey has a tiny waist and huge upper body that picture is pretty old I watched him workout with Phil Heath and he has a lot of size for a physique competitor.

After I stopped competing I stopped training legs and blew out my L5.

I really think you need to train legs to offset the top heaviness. But then again these guys I don't think are that heavy. so maybe that wont effect them.

If I had the choice to not train Legs I wouldn't

Last edited:
lol.....i just got 3 PMs asking who that is.....

this is your MENS PHYSIQUE MR. OLYMPIA.

Pestys boy can beat him....

:cool:
Every one can/should beat Jeremy. Great physique, yes. Best in the world??? Ehhhhhh...

With that said, I know 100% what Jeremy takes and his doses. Shocker alert.... it's low.

Last edited:
Kids got an amazing genetic structure. Do I believe he's natty? Nope
That's too bad - you should stick around and learn some things. If Pesty says he is natural then I have no reason to doubt him. I can't understand why it's so hard to believe that physique is attainable natural. Just because you aren't able to do it doesn't mean someone else can't.

Last edited:
Every one can/should beat Jeremy. Great physique, yes. Best in the world??? Ehhhhhh...

With that said, I know 100% what Jeremy takes and his doses. Shocker alert.... it's low.

No way man - the goonballs say it ain't possible

Natural guys can most definitely get hard and dry and retain most of their muscle. They usually diet for very long times only dropping .5 to 1 pound a week. Slow and steady is the key for them, they cant go on large calorie deficits like enhanced guys can.

He looks incredible.

Quick question Pesty. As a vegan what does he use as protein sources?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws