over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nipple puffy and lactating... 5 months after aas

BushMan

Registered
So.. Today I noticed my nip has been aching pretty bad. I just looked at it 15 minutes ago and it was really puffy. Kinda panicked and pinched it and it lactate.. Like probably 7 or 8 drops worth. Weird thing is I haven't taken aas in months.. What gives?

Your prolactin levels are high. Get some pramipexole or cabergoline to reduce prolactin levels.

So.. Today I noticed my nip has been aching pretty bad. I just looked at it 15 minutes ago and it was really puffy. Kinda panicked and pinched it and it lactate.. Like probably 7 or 8 drops worth. Weird thing is I haven't taken aas in months.. What gives?

You taking LJ100? Eurycoma is the only thing that ever made me lactate.

Your prolactin levels are high. Get some pramipexole or cabergoline to reduce prolactin levels.
Yes I agree also an AI added would help to clear it up quickly but I bet it is prolactin related gyno

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Have you had any blood work? Some times the things suggested work, sometimes they are bandaids. T3 being low will cause prolactin problems. Are you on any medication or rec drugs?

Yes I agree also an AI added would help to clear it up quickly but I bet it is prolactin related gyno

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

An AI won't do sh!t, neither will a SERM, T3 or T4. Only a dopaminergic like himroid suggested.

I'm looking for a good breast milk source. Send me PM.

Proviron and cabaser

^ caber and proviron will do the trick. I would not recommend pramipexole.

Can we see a video of you squeezing your tits ?

An AI won't do sh!t, neither will a SERM, T3 or T4. Only a dopaminergic like himroid suggested.

I disagree here. If your prolactin lvl is high, which I assume it is, your estrogen is gonna be right there with it. I would add something to what himroid suggested like .5 adex eod. First thing I would do is get a blood test, that's just common sense.

I disagree here. If your prolactin lvl is high, which I assume it is, your estrogen is gonna be right there with it. I would add something to what himroid suggested like .5 adex eod. First thing I would do is get a blood test, that's just common sense.

Yes, it sounds logical what you say and I once thought the same thing, but I speak from experience when I say AIs don't always work. You name it, I tried it all for almost 2 months, AIs (Teslac, Letro, Keto), SERMs (Tor, Tam, Clom), multiple COX inhibitors, etc.. There was no resolution even with non-existent E2 levels. Then I started low dose Permax and it was completely cleared up in less than 1 week. Cab was not widely available at the time, but I suspect it would do the job as well.

And what's up with all the fruitcakes here looking for man-boob squirt action? Lactation fetish or something? :D

What the hell is wrong with you guys? This is serious. I'm not going to squeeze my nipples on camera... For free ;)

I'm currently taking aroma to see if that helps. Ordered some letro. I did have a tiny lump under my left nip (now not so tiny..) so hopefully the letro will clear it up.

OK Bush, it's sad because I've been there, but I'm betting this won't be over with any time soon if all you ordered was letro. In fact, enzymatic AIs like letro are known to rebound, especially once you get desperate and start increasing the dose, so if you keep screwing around it'll probably just get worse. A suicide sub like the aroma you're using is a far more appropriate choice, but it's not enough either is it?

I guess these guys are right about you. If you won't take advice, at least put up some boobie pics to satisfy our lactation fetish! j/k

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131