over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nipple Reconstruction after Gyno Surgery

The thing is I would love to start an lawsuit but he is the best plastic surgeon in my region and has done tons of operations on bodybuilders.

I signed something before the operation and I didn't even look what it said but I'm pretty it's something with that you agree with possible complications.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Dont write it off without consulting with an attorney. Sometimes they are just trying make you think you can't do anything. Depending on where you are it can be difficult to sign away your health. I've noticed that all mine usually says is that the doctor will handle it via arbitration rather than a full on court case.

Dont write it off without consulting with an attorney. Sometimes they are just trying make you think you can't do anything. Depending on where you are it can be difficult to sign away your health. I've noticed that all mine usually says is that the doctor will handle it via arbitration rather than a full on court case.
I'll see what I can do, need to visit Monday to see what he offers.
Who did you go to? And you're more than likely right about the whole agreement thing, I know when I went and got mine done I signed about 15 pages of disclosure lol.
Dr.Oosterom
This is just insane. He should not have had to cut the nipple itself at all. How did this happen. I have had an enlarged and protruding nipple reduction. Basically just cut the tip off and sowed it back. Reduced the size. A completely missing nipple is another story.

He told me when he took the glans out the blood flow temporarily cuts off to the nipple and if you wear the compression garment too tight the following days and the blood flow doesn't improve the nipple will die and fall off.

None of this was told to me before the surgery, he actually told me to wear the compression very tight so I'm completely baffled.

Not sure if you signed anything saying this might happen but sounds like you have ammo for a lawsuit. I dont think you should but just sayin.

I worked with a plastic surgeon that would tatoo nipples of patients following surgeries. This was more so for women following removal of cancer though.

I think its kind of nifty only having one nip. Doesnt look too bad.

I'll see what I can do, need to visit Monday to see what he offers.

Dr.Oosterom

He told me when he took the glans out the blood flow temporarily cuts off to the nipple and if you wear the compression garment too tight the following days and the blood flow doesn't improve the nipple will die and fall off.

None of this was told to me before the surgery, he actually told me to wear the compression very tight so I'm completely baffled.

I made sure my compression vest was worn tight also bro but never heard anything about blood circ being cutoff.

I’ve been looking around at different surgeons and the common debate is whether to remove the whole gland or not. Some say if you do you risk the nipple falling off. I thought that sounded extreme but apparently not. My fear is if the gland is not fully removed it coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been looking around at different surgeons and the common debate is whether to remove the whole gland or not. Some say if you do you risk the nipple falling off. I thought that sounded extreme but apparently not. My fear is if the gland is not fully removed it coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the whole glans removed, it's comfortable knowing it won't come back.

Tbh the swelling is going down and it's looking better everyday, surgeon told me nipple reconstruction is not needed will probably tattoo 3D-nipple.

Only thing that bothers me personally is when you wear white shirts only 1 nipple sticks out lol.

I had the whole gland removed from each side. My doctor had never even heard of the compression garment being used on a man. He just wrapped me up in a tight gauze. Came out perfect.

Op honestly it doesnt look bad at all. You should have the other nipple removed. Looks better without one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear