over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No Appetite =(

bigtasty25

Registered
well...i started my diet about 3.5 weeks ago. the first week my appetite went down a little..the second week even more..and now by the 3rd week and past i hardly have any appetite....even on my cheat day (sunday) i didnt want to eat anything...which for me is kinda absurd:(

im not sure where to pinpoint it...but my gear usage looks like this...
weeks 1-3 i kickstarted with 100mgs tren acetate eod, 30mgs dbol daily, 125mgs test prop eod, and 75mgs test susp ed.

I also started with the usual 750mgs test enanth and 800mgs eq weekly...which is now fully kicked in and that's all im taking, along with 4iu hgh daily and 100mcgs t3. I thought eq is supposed to increase appetite? lol. it's like...just the thought of food sometimes makes me dry heave...it's pretty bad...any tricks or advice would really be appreciated...thanx!

Order some Synthelamin from synthetek.com, it makes extremely hungry.
**broken link removed**

Your liver is screwed. Get some Synthergine from www.synthetek.com Once you do that and the liver is healthy, your appetite will be back. If not, then take Synthelamin.

DAMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well...i started my diet about 3.5 weeks ago. the first week my appetite went down a little..the second week even more..and now by the 3rd week and past i hardly have any appetite....even on my cheat day (sunday) i didnt want to eat anything...which for me is kinda absurd:(

im not sure where to pinpoint it...but my gear usage looks like this...
weeks 1-3 i kickstarted with 100mgs tren acetate eod, 30mgs dbol daily, 125mgs test prop eod, and 75mgs test susp ed.

I also started with the usual 750mgs test enanth and 800mgs eq weekly...which is now fully kicked in and that's all im taking, along with 4iu hgh daily and 100mcgs t3. I thought eq is supposed to increase appetite? lol. it's like...just the thought of food sometimes makes me dry heave...it's pretty bad...any tricks or advice would really be appreciated...thanx!

What are you trying to do? When is your show? Listen to BigA....get some synthergine.

Crap...i think you guys are right...i read the symtpoms of a stressed liver and i had most of them...especially high protein foods my body doesnt seem like it wants to keep them down...and i feel kinda unhealthy in general...lethargic, agitated, etc...

hey phil...i took a few months off everything and wanted to try to take advantage of having clean receptors...but i think i overworked my liver obviously. id like to do a show later this year or early next, NPC florida state championships in particular...but was trying to get a head start and i guess overdid it a little. I have a ton of LIV52 DS i just got in...im taking 5 tablets a day right now, would it help to go to 10? lol.

But anyways, ill definately take the advice on that synthergine and Synthelamin (secondary), and get on that right away, my health means everything to me. I have blue cross so i should probably go in for a blood test and get my liver checked too im thinking...

Last edited:
"Too many" hormones can make you lose your appetite, especially if you go from zero hormones and jump in a high dosed stack. Not necessarily related to any organ stress.

you are lucky, i dream of losing my appetite. I saw Body worlds and I was still starving for a steak afterward.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131