over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No balls!

greaser

Registered
i got a friend who was a die hard tren xtream guy who got every thing from gnc or i dont know where but any ways he now gots gyno and he was on this shit for a while and has no balls what so ever i guess so my question is what will help him get them back (and like i said its a friend ):cool:

nothing at GNC is going make your balls shrink or cause gyno.

tell your "friend" to go to a doctor. and stop doing roids till they know what they are doing.

good luck. :confused:

i got a friend who was a die hard tren xtream guy who got every thing from gnc or i dont know where but any ways he now gots gyno and he was on this shit for a while and has no balls what so ever i guess so my question is what will help him get them back (and like i said its a friend ):cool:

by saying he has no balls.....are you saying they are shrunken or literally no balls.....there is a difference

Age?

Also, please for the love of christ, throw a period or a comma in there somewhere next time. Hard as fuck to read that shit.

Generally to try an aid a comeback of your natural test production, you'd try an aggressive PCT. Something along the lines of HCG paired w/ either Nolvadex or Clomid.

If it were me I'd run,,,
2500iu's EOD for a week, then
60mg Nol. ED for 7 days
40mg Nol. ED for 7 days
20mg Nol. ED for 7 Days
20mg Nol. ED for 7 days

As to the gyno,,,, really the only thing he'd could try would be letro. That would be a 50/50 shot to, but if it doesn't go away it would reduce the size!

Cage

nothing at GNC is going make your balls shrink or cause gyno.

I think it was American Cellular Labs Tren Xtreme that was tested to have real tren in it, not sure if it was sold at GNC or not. :)

Generally to try an aid a comeback of your natural test production, you'd try an aggressive PCT. Something along the lines of HCG paired w/ either Nolvadex or Clomid.

I agree. :)

Age?

Also, please for the love of christ, throw a period or a comma in there somewhere next time. Hard as fuck to read that shit.

Please, may I ask Mr. Endocrinologist over here, how would your answer have varied, say if his age was 20 or 40? You have to love when guys answer a question with a question and a whiny rant. I'm still waiting for your response on the other thread, JM1219.

they sold it some where but then got tooken off the market

Last edited:
Age?

, . , . , . , . , . , . , . sorry for making it so so hard for you to read :cool:

I hate to mention this because it sounds like your friend is not too swift at planning a proper cycle, but I've read others have had great success reducing gyno (BEFORE ACTUAL BREAST TISSUE HAS FORMED) by taking a mild dose of Epistane. Something like 20mg ED for 28 days. BUT YOU THEN MUST RUN A SERM TO PREVENT ESTROGEN REBOUND OR ELSE YOU'LL BE WORSE OFF THEN WHEN YOU STARTED.

Please research this further for yourself. Again, I have not personnally experienced this.

I hate to mention this because it sounds like your friend is not too swift at planning a proper cycle, but I've read others have had great success reducing gyno (BEFORE ACTUAL BREAST TISSUE HAS FORMED) by taking a mild dose of Epistane. Something like 20mg ED for 28 days. BUT YOU THEN MUST RUN A SERM TO PREVENT ESTROGEN REBOUND OR ELSE YOU'LL BE WORSE OFF THEN WHEN YOU STARTED.

Please research this further for yourself. Again, I have not personnally experienced this.

From my personal experience, Epistane did nothing for my gyno (I had a lump under the right nipple). What has worked for me was running letro full strength until it wasn't getting any smaller, then I ran a Nolva PCT which seemed to have shrunken it even more. Now it is virtually non-existent.

If it is gyno from tren (prolactin) i would suggest using pramipaxole for the prolactin issues, and letrozole for estrogen issues.

Take what i say with a grain of salt. Please use google.

More experienced members could answer this better but here's my take.

If its a shrunken balls, then we're talking more in the HCG area. To get it plump again and resoring it to its former glory, I would start with HCG protocol (forgot where I saw that but if anyone know, they could post here). Once you kick start the HCG, then do the PCT to get rest of the function flowing. Again, I'm just going by what I've researched and there are more knowledgeable people.

If it is gyno from tren (prolactin) i would suggest using pramipaxole for the prolactin issues, and letrozole for estrogen issues.

Take what i say with a grain of salt. Please use google.

Also, stay away from nolva if it is prolactin induced gyno or it will make it worse.

tren xtreme was sold at gnc but as discontuined because the company took too much shit from the media because HS kids were taking it, not too long after that was they the gov introduced the latest round of bans.

epi is NOT an AI. people have stated it has AI properties only while on and not after. it even needs a proper PCT after cycle.

Also, stay away from nolva if it is prolactin induced gyno or it will make it worse.

Incorrect.

Prolactin induced gyno needs estrogen to activate the progesterone pathway that induces this type of gyno. Blocking the estrogen receptors with nolva is part of the solution. The other part is decreasing estrogen conversion (AI) and decreasing prolactin levels (cabergoline/dostinex).

here's my idea for PCT for this guy:

week 1-2: HCG 250IU EOD + vitamin E 500IU ED
week 1-6: aromasin (exemestane) 10mg ED
week 1-6: Nolvadex (tamoxifen) 20mg ED
week 1-6: Clomid (clomiphene) 25mg ED

he could also begin cabergoline .25mg 2x/week

Incorrect.

Prolactin induced gyno needs estrogen to activate the progesterone pathway that induces this type of gyno. Blocking the estrogen receptors with nolva is part of the solution. The other part is decreasing estrogen conversion (AI) and decreasing prolactin levels (cabergoline/dostinex).

Nolva has been shown to increase the sensitivity of the PnR receptors. The proper method for dealing with suspected prolactin gyno is is a combo of aromasin or letro and cabaser or prami.

People who used nolva as part of superdrol pct often had a high rate of post cycle gyno due to this.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws