advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No bloat with constant eating of deconstructed meals. opinions please.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I always have a gut by the end of the day. That big giant food baby would last until morning, well more specifically right after breakfast and a big cup of coffee, which we all know what happens after that. Yup , everyones favorite, the morning deuce. Id get hungry like normal, about every 1.5 - 2 hours, and eat and throughout the day the gut would slowly grow. For the past 2 weeks Ive been doing something a bit different. Instead of eating 1 meal with 60G pro, 45G carbs, and 21 G fats I seperated my meals into their component parts and ate one of those parts each time I got hungry.

get hungry, eat some chicken. a little while later eat some rice or veggies...etc. The only real cross over was pro/fat or carb/fat. I noticed I was eating every 40 min or so, which for me is a bit easier since I work in a restaurant and its actually easier to spend 2 or 3 min eating somethign like that real fast than trying to sit down and scarf everythign down in 5 or 10 min. MY food choices didnt change other than eliminating bread and pasta from cheat meals which now doesnt leave me lethargic. But that bloat at the end of the day is gone even though the total macros for the day havent changed.

I even included my snacks like walnuts and yogurt into it keeping the same meal plan but deconstructing each meal and eating its component parts seperately.

Id like to know from our nutrition experts like Phil, John and Shelby if there is any disadvantage to eating like this.

I'd be interested to see what happened if you went back to eating full meals but still left out bread and pasta. The bloat could very well be a reaction to gluten.

I'd be interested to see what happened if you went back to eating full meals but still left out bread and pasta. The bloat could very well be a reaction to gluten.

i only get bread or pasta in 1 meal a week but the bloat is daily.

I work in a restaurant and its actually easier to spend 2 or 3 min eating somethign like that real fast than trying to sit down and scarf everythign down in 5 or 10 min.

Id say you just answered your own question!

What helps me is little dairy as possible. Thru research I found diary and allergies don't mix. My allergy dr. Did not tell me this. Trying to turn a buck and get shots. Extra bacteria causes a lot of phlem and puss in your gut.

21g's of fat?? How many times a day?? Fat slows gastric motility. Like a traffic jam in your gut. Add fiber man and drink water. Limit sodium. You'll see a difference.

I always have a gut by the end of the day. That big giant food baby would last until morning, well more specifically right after breakfast and a big cup of coffee, which we all know what happens after that. Yup , everyones favorite, the morning deuce. Id get hungry like normal, about every 1.5 - 2 hours, and eat and throughout the day the gut would slowly grow. For the past 2 weeks Ive been doing something a bit different. Instead of eating 1 meal with 60G pro, 45G carbs, and 21 G fats I seperated my meals into their component parts and ate one of those parts each time I got hungry.

get hungry, eat some chicken. a little while later eat some rice or veggies...etc. The only real cross over was pro/fat or carb/fat. I noticed I was eating every 40 min or so, which for me is a bit easier since I work in a restaurant and its actually easier to spend 2 or 3 min eating somethign like that real fast than trying to sit down and scarf everythign down in 5 or 10 min. MY food choices didnt change other than eliminating bread and pasta from cheat meals which now doesnt leave me lethargic. But that bloat at the end of the day is gone even though the total macros for the day havent changed.

I even included my snacks like walnuts and yogurt into it keeping the same meal plan but deconstructing each meal and eating its component parts seperately.

Id like to know from our nutrition experts like Phil, John and Shelby if there is any disadvantage to eating like this.
I've been an advocate for proper food combining for years but nobody wants to hear it. Everyone's brainwashed with the idea that they have to get all the macros at the same time apparently. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'm glad you're realizing how much easier it is to digest food when you set up your digestive system to most effectively handle what you're putting into it.

Just remember, acid base and alkaline base are mortal enemies in your stomach and small intestine.

Acid base= proteins and fats

Alkaline base= carbs

About the only time I make an exception is Thanksgiving and Christmas. Huge amounts of pastries, pies, coffee cake, egg dish, bacon and ham, mixed fruit bowl, etc. and all the usual TGing items. Easily gain two pant sizes on those days, it's ridiculous. I can literally feel my stomach and gut expanding for hours after finishing eating. Burping and belching off the charts.

Next day, everything back to normal.

Look into proper food combining. You can thank me later.

Last edited:
If it works for you? Who cares?

One of the only disadvantages I see are the logistical ones. Some people just can't 'snack' the whole day.

veggies are (that are high in fibre ) can cause huge bloat brotha.. switch to salad I had digestion issues for years trying to follow these macros or diets .. after adding salads to my meals and eating as much pro carbs and fat I feel I need at each meal I feel 100X better

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear