over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No bodybuilder will ever match this physique

I'm not a fan of the new age physiques, when bodybuilding stopped being about what you looked like and more about how big of a freak show you are.

Nobody's beating this back shot..........

131547361-397436341363648-8041835234358648922-n.jpg

Very Impressive but I still prefer Levrone and even peak Victor Martinez and neither won the O. I guess I love their aesthetics over Ronnies size but he was just at a different level with the size.
Big Vic the Dominican Dominator

imagine not being able to discern blatant photoshop

you're going to have a real hard time when deepfakes becomes super widespread

Photoshop or not doesn’t change the fact he was better than everyone else so what difference does it make? It doesn’t take any of his Olympias away.

Photoshop or not doesn’t change the fact he was better than everyone else so what difference does it make? It doesn’t take any of his Olympias away.
The photoshop in those photos just makes him look sharper and more lean, right? They didn't add mass or change his shape? The mass, shape, and overall condition is still there. Id like to see the photo without any changes. Can anyone find them?

This thread is about how no one will ever match his physique

we should post pics of his actual physique... not digitally enhanced renditions

we could Photoshop levrone’s physique to look better than Ronnie, but it wouldn’t be an accurate depiction of reality

The photoshop in those photos just makes him look sharper and more lean, right? They didn't add mass or change his shape? The mass, shape, and overall condition is still there. Id like to see the photo without any changes. Can anyone find them?
Added mass, shape, definition

enhanced everything

99 out of 100 will disagree with me but I thought Vic Martinez was very poor aesthetically. It's the slightly short legs and long torso that does it. Longer legs is always preferred, short legs is the worst aesthetic fault you can have IMO. Vic didn't have short-short legs but just slightly short-ish. It kinda looked like he was wearing a diaper in the rear shots.
Ronnie had long legs. Plus the muscle itself just looked different, not just hormone bloat. Kind of hard to describe what I mean.

No photoshop here. The color is poor though.

So you're telling me Stallone wasn't in Home Alone?!! :eek:
Get outta town!

This is just mind boggling. Theres just so much muscle on top of other muscles View attachment 125837

Yea, anyone who has stood next to him can tell you this was no ordinary 300lb bodybuilder lol Dude seemed to have muscles other people didn't 😅 There are ridiculously large bodybuilders and then there's Ronnie, an entity unto himself

He was clearly the best. But, there is a price to pay in being the best. I know there are many many guys on this msg board right now who are older than him, look better now, and are in far better health. Pushing the envelope works for a short period of time. And when that moment is gone, it is gone. Maintaining a steady pace might not ever win you a trophy but you can enjoy decades and decades of looking good (not amazing) if you train, diet and supplement in measured doses (pun intended). All that said, there are those few, the 1 percenters that will push the limits to see exactly what the human body is capable of, and worry about the consequences when they arrive. Not knocking them, that is their choice to be the absolute best whatever the cost.

He was clearly the best. But, there is a price to pay in being the best. I know there are many many guys on this msg board right now who are older than him, look better now, and are in far better health. Pushing the envelope works for a short period of time. And when that moment is gone, it is gone. Maintaining a steady pace might not ever win you a trophy but you can enjoy decades and decades of looking good (not amazing) if you train, diet and supplement in measured doses (pun intended). All that said, there are those few, the 1 percenters that will push the limits to see exactly what the human body is capable of, and worry about the consequences when they arrive. Not knocking them, that is their choice to be the absolute best whatever the cost.

I agree with what you're saying, but he was already the best. I think he still would have won eight, maybe even more, Olympias if he brought his '98/'99 package year after year. That's pretty much what Haney did. Other than '91 Lee pretty much looked the same at every contest.

I don't think it would have mattered if someone came in bigger than Ronnie. JP Fux, Dillet, and Nasser were bigger than Dorian and they didn't beat him. What I mean is that I always hear arguments that Ronnie had to be 300 lb and had to use those continually heavier weights. But if ten plate t-bar rows built the back that won the contest in '98, why did he need to do twelve plate t-bar rows to win in '03? He's already built a physique that is head and shoulders above the competition. The scare of almost losing to Jay in '01 was more because his conditioning was off and his stomach was out. Most people seem to agree that he got worse as time went on. They just like '03 because of the wow factor, but it's not as good as an earlier version.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131