over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No ester compounds, more come up.

bruiser

Banned
Just a few questions?

1. wtf nne nandro with no ester? COOL...

2. With tne, can you still be on a trt dose without it being a cycle? If tne is out of the system quick, would it shut you down like an ester testosterone? Isn't it only useful for a preworkout without needing to do pct?

It would be awesome if you can use tne 500mg a week and never be shut down, even if not on trt or anything.

3.With bne... Like tne if its out of the system, is it only useful for a prework out and not something that brings lean bodymass like reqular eq. If you perform better, you will add muscle anyway correct?

4. if you were doing all three, and it doesn't shut you done, can you get all the benefits of eq,nandro,and test but in shorter time without pct or cycling.

Do any of these daily (and you would have to) and you will definitely be shut down. Of those mentioned, I have only done test suspension. I like it.

Yes, you run tne, it will shut you down. It's test bro. i personally love tne, and to be honest, i have never run another long ester since. I like prop or tne. Run tne @ 750 mg ew. More or less 100 mg/ml ed. I cant wait to start again :headbang:

Yes, you run tne, it will shut you down. It's test bro. i personally love tne, and to be honest, i have never run another long ester since. I like prop or tne. Run tne @ 750 mg ew. More or less 100 mg/ml ed. I cant wait to start again :headbang:

I was told something has to be in constant levels to get the benefits

Unless you do tne twice per day, how it is staying in your system or does it even need to be. and how soon pct (in theory if you were doing tne, nne, bne)

I was told something has to be in constant levels to get the benefits

Unless you do tne twice per day, how it is staying in your system or does it even need to be. and how soon pct (in theory if you were doing tne, nne, bne)

im confused by your initial post mentioning trt, are you inquiring on tne being used for trt purposes or running tne concurrent with trt?

for trt purposes, Im think 5-10mg 2x/day would more than likely keep you somewhat stable and on the upper end of scale... obviously other factors are in play like your aromatase response and how sensitive you individually are...

but for shut down once you introduce compounds into blood stream and your receptors pick up on it and start signaling your body of the outside source of AAS then its a domino effect on your hpta and negative feedback loop with the shutdown... your LH, FSH, etc etc etc will be thrown a curveball and take a few days maybe up to a week to normalize i would think at the minimum since any actively affecting levels remaining should be clear from your blood within 24hrs.. so pct start the following day after last dose wouldnt be unreasonable I think

personally if already on true trt like doses then using all for 4-8 wk blast would prob work nice if you did preWO and either first thing in morning if train later or if train in morning then dose again mid/late afternoon to keep your levels going thru out the whole day...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity