over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no feeling during ejacuation

tornquad201

Registered
low E2=great erections, difficulty to ejaculate, dull orgasm this is how i feel though i never used trt ,my testosterone is in good levels and ive felt like this since 42 am now 49 , threwout this time my vitimin d levels have been consitently low and suggestion or tips

Have you had a full blood panel? Some guys have low E2 with low T from impaired natural production. They don't make enough to aromatize.

Have you had your prolactin levels tested recently? If not find out what they are.

Have you had your prolactin levels tested recently? If not find out what they are.

If his prolactin count was up his dick wouldnt be working. Seems that it is. Just not a fireworks mind blowing cum. Drink enouth water? Take viatmins. Do u masterbate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If his prolactin count was up his dick wouldnt be working. Seems that it is. Just not a fireworks mind blowing cum. Drink enouth water? Take viatmins. Do u masterbate?

Not always true. On deca when my prolactin was high my dick still worked I just had very dull orgasms, and not much drive to have sex. Dick did get hard though and stayed hard.

My advice is get a hormone panel done, then go from there.

Not true. I am not stating it couldn't be related to estrogen either but merely pointing out it sounds like prolactin to me. My estrogen has been in range and my prolactin very high and I experienced exactly what the OP is now. I can get hard no problem but it's almost impossible for me to cum and when I do I feel very little. It also takes much longer to get hard again. Dopamine comes into this as well (pleasure senses) and that's why increasing dopamine to lower prolactin is usually a quick fix to this problem.

Nevertheless sex hormone blood work needs to be done to know why he is experiencing this (test, estrogen, prolactin etc). I would also get a cortisol test done too.

It could also be non-hormonal...... off the top of my head, bacterial or viral... :(

Not true. I am not stating it couldn't be related to estrogen either but merely pointing out it sounds like prolactin to me. My estrogen has been in range and my prolactin very high and I experienced exactly what the OP is now. I can get hard no problem but it's almost impossible for me to cum and when I do I feel very little. It also takes much longer to get hard again. Dopamine comes into this as well (pleasure senses) and that's why increasing dopamine to lower prolactin is usually a quick fix to this problem.

Nevertheless sex hormone blood work needs to be done to know why he is experiencing this (test, estrogen, prolactin etc). I would also get a cortisol test done too.

Do you think it could be possible that because I take ADHD meds that increase my dopamine significantly that it could be why I experience few prolactin related sides when on tren and deca? Or would the comedown period and during the night when my dopamine is low cause it to increase even more?

Do you think it could be possible that because I take ADHD meds that increase my dopamine significantly that it could be why I experience few prolactin related sides when on tren and deca? Or would the comedown period and during the night when my dopamine is low cause it to increase even more?

Definitely. Although many people don't get them anyway. What ADHD meds are you on?

I take adderall and my prolactin is always around 16-18
This is very "normal" for users

could eating a low carb type diet cause this

Definitely! This could be a response to many different stimulus's.Some hormonal others not, as suggested I would hydrate well , abstain for a few days and then pop one.
If the orgasm is satisfying, the the problem is the re-charge rate and at this point one would look at other stimulus's in the daily routine to address. Sometimes it can be simple little things we don't pay attention to, hydration, rest, frequency , diet...

rogue

I agree for years I 've eaten a keto type diet cause I heard that it was good for blood pressure and immediately I noticed that problem and no libido if I do eat carbs I feel 100 better

low E2=great erections, difficulty to ejaculate, dull orgasm this is how i feel though i never used trt ,my testosterone is in good levels and ive felt like this since 42 am now 49 , threwout this time my vitimin d levels have been consitently low and suggestion or tips

1. What are your testosterone/E2 levels? Get blood work.

2. Have you tried taking Vitamin D3 for low vitamin D levels. Generally, most people need about 5,000 IU daily to get to optimal levels. You must take it with a fatty meal for optimal absorption.

3. Do you ride bicycles? The bike seat can put pressure on the nerves and cause numbness and other genitourinary issues.

def need to go get blood work done but ive had tgat happen before and it was when on deca so I cant run deca anymore at high doses just not worth it anymore to me.

1. What are your testosterone/E2 levels? Get blood work.

2. Have you tried taking Vitamin D3 for low vitamin D levels. Generally, most people need about 5,000 IU daily to get to optimal levels. You must take it with a fatty meal for optimal absorption.

3. Do you ride bicycles? The bike seat can put pressure on the nerves and cause numbness and other genitourinary issues.

What is your physical make -up? are you excessively lean year round? This may NOT apply to you but in the world of " hormone manipulation" symptoms like you describe low sensitivity/incapable of storing D vitamin is a symptom of low E.
Like BB said, get your E2 levels checked just to make sure.
On rare instances but yet I have seen this on blood work more than a few times, some people on TRT levels stable, upper middle range etc.. will NOT aromatise. This in turn will have ALL SORTS of adverse consequences so of which you describe.

i've had this same problem before... normally after some hormonal changes had occurred. Things get better when everything has settled and dialed in correctly. sometimes it can take months to dial everything in perfectly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member