over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NO FUCKIN EXCUSES FOR THIS TEEN!

Amazing read. Thanks for sharing that..leaves me with some hope.

That's awesome right there! He has what most of my generation lacks; drive and work ethic.

While most fucking people who have a car and make an excuse about finding a job. This kid has NOTHING and still knows what he has to do in order to take care of his siblings!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah I have no gas money
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I haven't had a raise in years
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah my back hurts and I don't feel like going in tomorrow to work
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I feel under paid and over worked

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah fucking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ten fucking miles in the middle of winter he was willing to walk! TEN FUCKING MILES! WALKING! SHIT!

sorry, just had to vent!

Last edited:
Great Great story so many of teens and young adults today expect a hand out, and here this kid actually walking 10 miles in the snow and freezing temps to do what he knows has to be done.

the kid got a handout... if you ask me double the salary and a job for saying " i have to nomoney for the bus" and he thought he was going to take care of his siblings with that wage from a thrift store?

IF he had any sense he would be going to every construction site looking to be a labourer pay is good and he could have made it because there always looking for work .. many immigrants do this so there kids could get a chance to make something of themselves...

millions of people dont get a handout, those are real stories you never hear about

the kid got a handout... if you ask me double the salary and a job for saying " i have to nomoney for the bus" and he thought he was going to take care of his siblings with that wage from a thrift store?

IF he had any sense he would be going to every construction site looking to be a labourer pay is good and he could have made it because there always looking for work .. many immigrants do this so there kids could get a chance to make something of themselves...

millions of people dont get a handout, those are real stories you never hear about

Maybe you missed it.... but the kid had ZERO MONEY.... whatever money he had he was responsible for sharing it with his two siblings......

So if an immigrant does this, than we should all applaud them. But if an american does this then he or she should know better and want more for themselves at the young f@ckin age of "TEEN"???????????????? Are you f@cking shitting me??????????????? You ever stop to think there were ZERO jobs in that area and the best that he got with zero experience at his teen age was a job ten miles the f@ck away????????????????? NO, OF COURSE NOT! unfuckin believable!

Sma reread the story and I think you will edit your response......your are seriously missing the point but if you happen to be an immigrant then I understand your train of thought.

Maybe you missed it.... but the kid had ZERO MONEY.... whatever money he had he was responsible for sharing it with his two siblings......

So if an immigrant does this, than we should all applaud them. But if an american does this then he or she should know better and want more for themselves at the young f@ckin age of "TEEN"???????????????? Are you f@cking shitting me??????????????? You ever stop to think there were ZERO jobs in that area and the best that he got with zero experience at his teen age was a job ten miles the f@ck away????????????????? NO, OF COURSE NOT! unfuckin believable!

are you 100% sure that was the only job? im 100% sure you are not .. your making an assumption theres always construction being done I dont care were you live labourers are needed and paid well.. Millions of immigrants do this thats why there is plenty of african american doctors/ phillipino/ vietnamese/chinese nurses... not to mention cooks etc... just saying this is everyday life if you just realized this now then glad it hit you hard ..

Wow, I really didn't think anyone would shit on this kid, but you proved me wrong.

Great story

are you 100% sure that was the only job? im 100% sure you are not .. your making an assumption theres always construction being done I dont care were you live labourers are needed and paid well.. Millions of immigrants do this thats why there is plenty of african american doctors/ phillipino/ vietnamese/chinese nurses... not to mention cooks etc... just saying this is everyday life if you just realized this now then glad it hit you hard ..

Hey fuckin Debbie Downer over there :rolleyes:.....why are we starting an argument about something great that happened to this kid.....he needed a job to support his siblings and got it....good for him

the end.

Hey fuckin Debbie Downer over there :rolleyes:.....why are we starting an argument about something great that happened to this kid.....he needed a job to support his siblings and got it....good for him

the end.

reality is theres millions that dont get that chance .. what about them? sadly they result in criminal actions and just become another part of the system where millions of dollars are spent on ...

You diminished your point by leading off with calling this a handout. All he asked for were directions. And he was hired based upon the positive impression he inadvertently made upon the man. The business owner hired him only because he felt it was a good investment. A guy throwing the salt himself probably can't afford to hire someone based only on charity. He isn't a Government Agency.

Just saying,

You diminished your point by leading off with calling this a handout. All he asked for were directions. And he was hired based upon the positive impression he inadvertently made upon the man. The business owner hired him only because he felt it was a good investment. A guy throwing the salt himself probably can't afford to hire someone based only on charity. He isn't a Government Agency.

Just saying,

so if it wasnt charity and he couldnt afford it why would he pay him double?

just saying

... did you ever go to the store without any money walk up to the cash and have someone pay for your groceries? OFCOURSE NOT..

better yet did you ever go to work and all of a sudden get a raise? DOUBT IT

Hey brother..
1. The kid never asked for a handout
2. Where's he going to find a construction job with three foot of snow and
still snowing like hell. Companies cut jobs this time of the year.
I'm in contruction, I know and most don't pay as well as you think bud

Last edited:
Hey brother..
1. The kid never asked for a handout
2. Where's he going to find a construction job with three foot of snow and
still snowing like hell. Companies cut jobs this time of the year.
I'm in contruction, I know and most don't pay as well as you think bud

Bricklayer labourers and forms hardest jobs in construction pays 32.75 (its a union job) however they are always looking for new labourers because noone wants to work that fuckin b.s job and/ or they think they do and they dont last / they tarp up in the winter so your right not much work but still 5 days in 2 weeks at 32.75 beats 10 days at 10.75

I think it's a great story. Good for the little bastard, I wish him and his siblings success and happiness.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws