over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NO GROWTH YET WITH SEO

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
been at it 10 days first used1.25 nolitil in each head then later that day 1ml seo each head. next day did 2.5 ml nolitil each head and later that day 2.5ml seo each head to get the ball rollin. the past 8 days 2.5ml seo each head. i have not seen any size increase not even 1/4 inch. i dont get it should i be more patient.

First of all you shouldn't be starting with 2.5 per head......that's alot. Follow BigA's regimen which is posted here! Take care.

patk

dragonfire101 said:
been at it 10 days first used1.25 nolitil in each head then later that day 1ml seo each head. next day did 2.5 ml nolitil each head and later that day 2.5ml seo each head to get the ball rollin. the past 8 days 2.5ml seo each head. i have not seen any size increase not even 1/4 inch. i dont get it should i be more patient.

Something sounds strange.

Even when I put 1CC of AS in a my arm it increases arm size for a while.

Maybe cause I have TINY arms. :)

HMMM

Please goto the articles section and follow BIG A's Seo Program. If you use SEO right you wont be able to tell for a while. The gradual growth works best and will look best. I would stay away from the Noitol as well. Just follow the 1ml per head for 10 days, 2ml per head for 10 days, then 3ml per head for 10 days, and you will grow.

hey dragonfire - my experience with just SEO was not much at all. I got "some" swelling but nothing like I've read that others achieved. I jumped up to 3ml in each biceps head in about one week!

The best swole I got was from Nolotil in conjunction with SEO. When bis were swole, I put 3ml in each head, two times a day for a week! :eek: I figured that while the muscle was swole, the SEO would "fill-in" that space. They didn't get "real swole" but MUCH more than using SEO alone.

xcel

unless in some weird skew of metabolism some burn through the MCTs faster sheer physics dictates if you pump in the SEO day after day the shit has gotta take up some volume

just perplexes me with these scenarios, wonder what's up??

i read through the articles a while back. i was going to do BIG A'S program accept first dat start with nolotil. well since i had no pain first time injecting bis in my life and know swelling from the nolotil i added more nolotil and did the 1ml the first day seo to start with and was going to see what happened nothing. so thats why i upped it so dramatically and still nothing so im going to do 15 days 2.5 ml each head then 3ml each head 15 days and see what happens.

to me if one can toleraTE IT RIGHT OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE LOGIC IN ONLY DOING 1ML FOR 10 DAYS, etc...

if you are going to stick the pin in mind as well push what ya can , right???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131