over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NO HCG, NO LIBIDO.....

cashrolling

Registered
Doing trt at 100mg a week with 250ih hcg twice a week. Bloods always perfecf, test in high end of range, but i notice that if i stay periods withou hcg my sex drive goes from very good, to nothing at all. Try that a few times, and as soon as i resume hcg sex drive come back. So why test alone dont give me any sex drive? Will i have to depend on hcg forever? Maybe it make sense i just use hcg as trt without any test.........need opinions, im confused.

I've noticed the same. I have no research to back this opinion, but I feel that endogenous test must not be the only thing the testes are contributing and, when stimulated by hcg, whatever was missing comes back and brings the libido with it.

Doing trt at 100mg a week with 250ih hcg twice a week. Bloods always perfecf, test in high end of range, but i notice that if i stay periods withou hcg my sex drive goes from very good, to nothing at all. Try that a few times, and as soon as i resume hcg sex drive come back. So why test alone dont give me any sex drive? Will i have to depend on hcg forever? Maybe it make sense i just use hcg as trt without any test.........need opinions, im confused.
If you have high estrogen level it makes it difficult to produce testosterone, High estrogen would also kill your libido
Have you recently been tested for total serum estrogen and if so was range were you within ?

Last edited:
If you have high estrogen level it makes it difficult to produce testosterone, High estrogen would also kill your libido
Have you recently been tested for total serum estrogen and if so was range were you within ?

He mentioned his bloods are always perfect...meaning, no high estrogen.

250iu of HCG twice a week is not enough to spike estrogen

Im glad to hear im not alone in this. My e2 is fine, and if i even look at the aromasin box my dick dies!!! Want to hear more experiences about this.......

When you run labs are they running the full panel? What does bloods always good mean?

Bro this is a great topic should have been posted in the main forum. I experience the same thing. Isn't hcg basically lh? I wonder if having a low lh caused by trt is what affects libido. I have had free test of over 300 and my libido was shit and my estrogen and prolactin were normal

Bro this is a great topic should have been posted in the main forum. I experience the same thing. Isn't hcg basically lh? I wonder if having a low lh caused by trt is what affects libido. I have had free test of over 300 and my libido was shit and my estrogen and prolactin were normal

I think that's the right point. I guess some people need some LH level in order to get sex drive, I can shoot all the test I want and have everything else under control, but withot HCG im useless!!I wonder if there is any scientific proof to back this up.....

Great post! I have had issues with TRT since I started. I was able to use HCG solo and bring my test w/in normal ranges after dropping the Cyp. I didn't notice a boost in libido per say. I may try your theory and run 250iu 2xs wk and see what comes of it. Right now it would be hard to say as I am running mast alongside the 100mg test dose. Will have to wait for another time i guess. Keep us posted :)

NW

Ive noticed the same....though I wouldn't say I don't have any libido on test alone...when I add back the HCG I feel better overall and my libido goes from good to that of a 17 year old kid.

Hcg causes more aromatization. Maybe you guys are feeling better with a little higher estrogen levels? Without labs to support its only a guess

Hcg causes more aromatization. Maybe you guys are feeling better with a little higher estrogen levels? Without labs to support its only a guess

i think ur guess could make sense. I noticed that anytime I use aromasin or arimidex ( only when I get some first signs of gyno), I start feeling very bad right away, it cancel my sex drive, even at one quarter tab a day. But if I use nolvadex instead I feel great.Maybe not everyone is meant to feel good at a lower e2 level.....

i think ur guess could make sense. I noticed that anytime I use aromasin or arimidex ( only when I get some first signs of gyno), I start feeling very bad right away, it cancel my sex drive, even at one quarter tab a day. But if I use nolvadex instead I feel great.Maybe not everyone is meant to feel good at a lower e2 level.....

I am the same way...even a quarter tab of Arimidex and my sex drive is shut down for at least a week.
I went to injecting 20mg subq 5x's a week so I could get rid of Arimidex completely...it has worked very well.

new thread....

Last edited:
"The P450 Side Chain Cleavage enzyme, which converts CHOL into pregnenolone at the initiation of all three metabolic pathways CHOL serves as precursor (the sex hormones, glucocorticoids and mineralcorticoids), is actively stimulated, or depressed, by LH concentrations. It is intuitively consistent that during conditionous of lowered testosterone levels, commensurate increases in LH production would serve to stimulate this conversion from CHOL into these pathways, thereby feeding more raw material for increased hormone production. And vice versa. Thus the addition of HCG (which also stimulates the P450scc enzyme) helps restore a more natural balance of the hormones within this pathway in patients who are entirely, or even partially, HPTA-suppressed."

-Dr Crisler

If you are off of HCG long enough I find you start to feel edgy and burned out, I agree without it your sex drive can plummet. DHEA and humanofort are also excellent additions to hrt

I'm jumping back on HCG because I have a bunch that is already reconned and i don't want it to go bad. 2xs per wk at 200iu does the trick for me.

NW

"The P450 Side Chain Cleavage enzyme, which converts CHOL into pregnenolone at the initiation of all three metabolic pathways CHOL serves as precursor (the sex hormones, glucocorticoids and mineralcorticoids), is actively stimulated, or depressed, by LH concentrations. It is intuitively consistent that during conditionous of lowered testosterone levels, commensurate increases in LH production would serve to stimulate this conversion from CHOL into these pathways, thereby feeding more raw material for increased hormone production. And vice versa. Thus the addition of HCG (which also stimulates the P450scc enzyme) helps restore a more natural balance of the hormones within this pathway in patients who are entirely, or even partially, HPTA-suppressed."

-Dr Crisler

If you are off of HCG long enough I find you start to feel edgy and burned out, I agree without it your sex drive can plummet. DHEA and humanofort are also excellent additions to hrt

Nice find!

I have the same problems. HCG has helped before in high silos sages but never lasted. I gotta try it again but it's really not that cheap. I know it's not expensive but it should be cheaper in comparison to other like things.

I think that's the right point. I guess some people need some LH level in order to get sex drive, I can shoot all the test I want and have everything else under control, but withot HCG im useless!!I wonder if there is any scientific proof to back this up.....

Supposedly pregnenolone is produced in the testiscles and HCG should work. I plan on trying it again once I find real decent priced HCG. It was making me ridiculously horny in high dosages like 1000 a day. Smaller amounts didn't do much. Might have been quality thou. Some one PM me a good brand.

Supposedly pregnenolone is produced in the testiscles and HCG should work. I plan on trying it again once I find real decent priced HCG. It was making me ridiculously horny in high dosages like 1000 a day. Smaller amounts didn't do much. Might have been quality thou. Some one PM me a good brand.

hCG stimulates the intratesticular production of 17-hydroxyprogesterone, in which is a precursor to (brain) allopregnenolone. Allopreg is essentially a feel good hormone, if you will.

The conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone, which is the first step in steroid synthesis, is catalyzed by cytochrome P450 side chain cleavage enzyme. Then the biosynthesis of other hormones after preg.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws