over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No improvement at all in HDL with krill oil

When you cooked the eggs, The fat get oxidize(denatured) Which is bad.

Since i eat Omega 3 eggs. I want to eat the fat in its natural state.The eggs i buy are also very high in DHA. You absord the fat in its natural state.

Overcooking meats also is bad.

I know alot of guys who have very high HDL(Some reaching 100 levels) while drinking up to 12 raw eggs a day, I attribute this to the fat in the eggs which raise HDL.

Last edited:
My bloodwork is pretty much perfect apart from HDL :eek: I will have results from my most recent bloodwork today or 2moro so will see how that is. Many guys have mentioned various cholesterol supplements I use/used and they had an significant impact on my total cholesterol and LDL but my HDL never moved. I have lost some weight so I am hoping that helps but I know the fact I use aas is the main reason. Whatever my results the fact I just started 20mg avar, 50mg winny and 25mg proviron means they are pointless now as any increase will drop down and fast :eek:

I think for people who have low HDL after trying various supps but need it to increase they should keep some of the supps and just get on low test and do lot's of cardio and drop down in weight if they are big. I won't be following my own advice :eek: Well trt in about 6-8 weeks but no chance I am dropping down much more weight as there won't be anything left :D

Incidentally I recommend...

Reserveage Nutrition Bergamot
NOW Foods Sytrinol
Krill Oil (any top brand)

I think the above 3 supplements with a healthy diet and everything the likes of Stewie has mentioned will only benefit people in the long run.

Since i eat Omega 3 eggs. I want to eat the fat in its natural state.The eggs i buy are also very high in DHA. You absord the fat in its natural state.

I know alot of guys who have very high HDL(Some reaching 100 levels) while drinking up to 12 raw eggs a day, I attribute this to the fat in the eggs which raise HDL.

BigMatt, what fish oil supplement are you taking sir? Thank you

MassiveG how much olive oil do you consume daily?

For what it's worth, I've kept my HDL consistently above 70 mg/dL for years by using extra virgin olive oil as the primary fat source in my diet. I still eat things like free range eggs, grass fed beef and butter sometimes but most of my fat comes from the olive oil. I also only eat carbs around training and try not to touch direct carb sources on my days off, at least most of the time. I will have a cheat meal(s) on a Saturday. So, my diet is a lot of protein/fat/veggie meals with the occasional protein/carb/fat or just protein/carb meal.

Then again, I'm natural, only 35, and not walking around at 250+ lbs. Both of my grandfathers died from cardiac events and so I'm not sure genetically I know what I'm dealing with but I don't think it's optimal. I'm still surprised my lipids are as good as they are.

I have same issue. HDL/LDL rartio never good but even worse when on. But i guess you cant expect them to be good when your running.

For what it's worth, I've kept my HDL consistently above 70 mg/dL for years by using extra virgin olive oil as the primary fat source in my diet. I still eat things like free range eggs, grass fed beef and butter sometimes but most of my fat comes from the olive oil. I also only eat carbs around training and try not to touch direct carb sources on my days off, at least most of the time. I will have a cheat meal(s) on a Saturday. So, my diet is a lot of protein/fat/veggie meals with the occasional protein/carb/fat or just protein/carb meal.

Then again, I'm natural, only 35, and not walking around at 250+ lbs. Both of my grandfathers died from cardiac events and so I'm not sure genetically I know what I'm dealing with but I don't think it's optimal. I'm still surprised my lipids are as good as they are.

This is great info and I don't disagree with any of it. But one thing I always wonder when I read posts like these is has your HDL ever been low? Lot's of guys say my cholesterol is great but very often everytime they have ever tested it was always on the higher side. Again I don't disagree with anything you state at all I just wonder has your HDL ever been low. Maybe genetically you just have high HDL. Now if your HDL was once 35 and you doubled it then great. I live in Europe and I know some of the main reasons parts of Europe have good cholesterol is their high consumption of EVOO and certain fish and of course their lack of high sugary and processed foods (just like your diet).

Last edited:

Yes, never cook the yolk, use it raw.

If you in bodybuilding, than you need carbs every day, don`t mater if is training day or not. Your body needs carbs for satellite cell activation, with out of activity hypertrophy or repair wold be impossible.

If you in bodybuilding, than you need carbs every day, don`t mater if is training day or not. Your body needs carbs for satellite cell activation, with out of activity hypertrophy or repair wold be impossible.

What's the minimum amount?

Look I get what everyone is saying, yes do more cardio, get BP and weight down, BUT in someone like me who is on sub q test only, does cardio works out and eats pretty good, I EXPECTED the addition of krill oil to have some benefit and it didn't. Also on 6 Grams Lovaza a day so again that supplement isn't moving it either.The only thing I can say is that Lovaza has been a miracle for my joints, no not pain free but noticed a huge difference in stiffness when starting it. I'll make the dietary cardio changes to lose weight and then get re-tested.

I do use olive oil but not in huge amounts - I cook my omega 3 eggs in it in the morning and egg whites after training in it. I could add more if I made an olive oil dressing to my salads, as that's the only other way I consume olive oil-unless I start capping the stuff. :)

I do use olive oil but not in huge amounts - I cook my omega 3 eggs in it in the morning and egg whites after training in it. I could add more if I made an olive oil dressing to my salads, as that's the only other way I consume olive oil-unless I start capping the stuff. :)

I would cook the eggs in coconut oil. Olive oil is great, but not to cook with. I would use olive oil over foods ( I.E, salads...) to get all the benefits. Just a thought.

Do not cook in Olive oil!

Only used Coconut oil.

Anyway those days i try to eat foods Raw. overcook meats take a long time to digest.

Ground beef cook on low heat with the center still red. Kinda like Steak tartare.

I eat raw eggs. Salmon on low heat not overcook.

Cooking foods you lose nutrients. And also Digest slower.

Also HDL goes up once you lower your carb/sugar intake. My highest carb intake come from rice. But i stick to fruits and veggies daily. I dont eat sugar apart from the sugar in fruits. No soda, Fruit juice or anything no milk.

i never liked egg yolks to be honest. id rather just eat cooked whites. i get pasture raised eggs, shame to waste that expensive yolk. i could throw it in a smoothie i suppose.

its odd. we are the only animals that cook our food. i watched a documentary once that explained, this is what helped our species advance. cooking food allowed us to digest nutrients others could not. i understand oxidation. but it if denatured protein was always a bad thing, why do we cook our meat at all. how do you tell it is too much

i never liked egg yolks to be honest. id rather just eat cooked whites. i get pasture raised eggs, shame to waste that expensive yolk. i could throw it in a smoothie i suppose.

its odd. we are the only animals that cook our food. i watched a documentary once that explained, this is what helped our species advance. cooking food allowed us to digest nutrients others could not. i understand oxidation. but it if denatured protein was always a bad thing, why do we cook our meat at all. how do you tell it is too much

A Whole eggs in raw state has a Protein quality of 137.
Poached eggs quality is 137.

The more you cooked the eggs the less value it has.

Where do you get your Vitamin A & Vitamin D and Omega 3 Fats if you eat Eggwhites? Almost all the nutrition is in the yolk. One of great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin D is the yolk.

Also eating Eggwhites only could lead to a Biotin Deficiency. Look on Google about that.

Most bodybuilder are Fat deprived. They only eat Chicken breast,eggwhites and tuna. No fat source at all.

You need Omega 3 and Omega 6 Daily. If you dont consumme food that has omega 3 and omega 6 you will develop problems. It may not show today but in the future you could have problems.

Essential nutrients for health= Complete Protein with all amino acids and Omega 3 & Omega 6. These are ESSENTIAL you must get them from your diet. The more you consumme those, the better your health is going to be.

A Whole eggs in raw state has a Protein quality of 137.
Poached eggs quality is 137.

The more you cooked the eggs the less value it has.

Where do you get your Vitamin A & Vitamin D and Omega 3 Fats if you eat Eggwhites? Almost all the nutrition is in the yolk. One of great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin D is the yolk.

Also eating Eggwhites only could lead to a Biotin Deficiency. Look on Google about that.

Most bodybuilder are Fat deprived. They only eat Chicken breast,eggwhites and tuna. No fat source at all.

You need Omega 3 and Omega 6 Daily. If you dont consumme food that has omega 3 and omega 6 you will develop problems. It may not show today but in the future you could have problems.

Essential nutrients for health= Complete Protein with all amino acids and Omega 3 & Omega 6. These are ESSENTIAL you must get them from your diet. The more you consumme those, the better your health is going to be.
i wasn't trying to insinuate i was just eating whites, but that i would rather just cook the whites, and find a way to incorporate raw yolks. i eat 1 to 2 medium avocados a day, on top of a tbsp of evoo. 4 oz 91 percent grass fed beef plus krill

Last edited:
i wasn't trying to insinuate i was just eating whites, but that i would rather just cook the whites, and find a way to incorporate raw yolks. i eat 1 to 2 medium avocados a day, on top of a tbsp of evoo. 4 oz 91 percent grass fed beef plus krill

Using supplements(Omega 3) will never be the same as eating Natural Omega 3 Source.

I took omega 3 Liquid for years, but magic didnt happen until i eat alot of raw omega 3 eggs, My HDL shoot up.

Load up on Omega 3 fats, Omega 3 Eggs, Salmon, Grass fed beef omega 3. Daily.

Most people get enough Omega 6, But not enough omega 3.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131