advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No longer feeling DNP work towards the end?

Itachi

Registered
Going into the 4th week on a DNP run and I'm considerably less hot, less sweaty. Does anyone have any definitive proof or experience that because you don't feel it working anymore, there's no longer a fat burning effect?
Weeks 1-3 I was so hot and lethargic I could barely move.

Going into the 4th week on a DNP run and I'm considerably less hot, less sweaty. Does anyone have any definitive proof or experience that because you don't feel it working anymore, there's no longer a fat burning effect?
The original research back in the 30s had a 75mg increase once weight loss slowed. I'd have to try and find it but yeah, i think after 3 weeks or around that time the body did somewhat adjust and weight loss slowed. So the increase was needed to continue the drop on the scale. I personally have noticed the same thing after a while at a set dose.

Here's conciliators statement, I know the research article is available.

Code:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/dnp-nuff-said.109869/post-1687787/[CODE]

The original research back in the 30s had a 75mg increase once weight loss slowed. I'd have to try and find it but yeah, i think after 3 weeks or around that time the body did somewhat adjust and weight loss slowed. So the increase was needed to continue the drop on the scale. I personally have noticed the same thing after a while at a set dose.

Here's conciliators statement, I know the research article is available.

Code:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/dnp-nuff-said.109869/post-1687787/[CODE]
Thank you, I recall the 75mg increase cited from a study, from a similar post here on this board.
I don't get hot unless I eat carbs on dnp. Well overly hot
The first few weeks eating carbs had me soaked with sweat, now it's negligible.

The body can adapt over time. Are you still eating the same diet (carbs) the 4th week compared to the 1st/2nd? What dose are you using?

How much are you taking? My experience with this is that the sides just get worse for the most part over time until you can't handle it anymore. But i also usually titrate dose upwards from beginning to end. If you're just on 200-250 the whole time with no higher days I guess maybe this could happen? To me the point of this is very short quick stents. Aka, you should be about done at 4 weeks. If you still have weight to lose that you want the DNP to help with wait for 3-4 weeks and restart.

Feeling a drugs effects over time does not necessarily equate to if the drug is actually working.

I have many exp with DNP, WHY 4 weeks, Max 2-3 weeks Not sure the dosing you been consuming have you Pyramided the dose Are you aware the condition utilizing the DNP How dangerous can be.

With long-term administration (> 7 weeks), two factors lead to sudden cessation of weight loss (after weeks of steady, rapid weight loss):

1. Factor 1: rapidly acquired tolerance to the drug. EX:
  • One patient, on a daily dose of 320 mg, resulting in a RMR ↑26%, lost weight at an average rate of 1.4 kg (3 lb) weekly x 7 weeks. Then, for 6 weeks, she lost no weight even though the dose was raised to 400 mg daily. A RMR determination at this time showed that RMR ↑ by a mere 6% (relatively rare)
    • The acquired tolerance is rapidly lost if the drug is discontinued for as short a period as two weeks. The dinitrophenol may then be resumed at a lower dosage level with its original effect on the patient.
2. Factor 2: Edema (profound); DNP promotes water storage in the tissues of the body. EX:
  • Another patient, on a daily dose of 300 mg, resulting in a RMR ↑46%, lost an average of 0.9 kg (2 lb) weekly x 8 weeks. Then, she suddenly stopped losing weight. The dosage was increased to 400 mg daily x 4 weeks with no resultant weight loss. A RMR determination at this time showed that RMR ↑ by a considerable 62% (common)
    • Naturally, cessation from DNP at such a time results in dramatic water, and therefore weight, loss.
[12] Simkins, S. (1937). Dinitrophenol and dessicated thyroid in the treatment of obesity. Journal of the American Medical Association, 108(25), 2110. doi:10.1001/jama.1937.02780250024006

What dosage I myself and some close friends have Several dnp runs

Everyone who replied sorry I've been off the boards a few days after I made this thread so I didn't mean to ignore anyone offering input. I think my question is resolved though :giggle:
The body can adapt over time. Are you still eating the same diet (carbs) the 4th week compared to the 1st/2nd? What dose are you using?
Yes I was eating the same. I pyramided up from 600 per day to 1000 per day for a few days then back down to 800 per day. I was really unorganized towards the end from lethargy.
I have many exp with DNP, WHY 4 weeks, Max 2-3 weeks Not sure the dosing you been consuming have you Pyramided the dose Are you aware the condition utilizing the DNP How dangerous can be.
I ate in an equilibrium the first half of the DNP run, so I extended it, paired with an isocaloric diet suited for my stats, in an attempt to get the weight loss I was after.

If you're at the 4-week mark it might be a good time to take a break from DNP and if you still need to lose more weight run another cycle of it after some downtime. Your body adapts to most things over time and taking a break from DNP and starting again may be your best option. 4 weeks is a long time to be on DNP consecutively IMO. That's about as long as I can handle it before I need a break anyways.

I posted a study here a couple years ago that showed that a 2 week break resets your DNP tolerance and makes low doses effective again. In the old obesity studies, participants would either take short breaks like this or increase their dose over time to maintain the same rate of fat loss.

Like others have said...the body adapts, have run it a few times. Personally I couldn't imagine going to 1000...400-600 was max and after 3 weeks I just wanted off....and starting the 3rd week the weight loss wasn't as dramatic as the first 2, just lethargic/more tired. Stay away from 100% pure Cherry Juice on DNP lol...drank a glass and my head/forehead opened up like a shower.

Jeez man 4weeks on DNP will totally kill me...
2 weeks are more than enough to feel like death and stop functioning.

At week 4 I will be a zombie.

I did a cut a lot of years ago on 200mg eod for 8w and it never stopped working, it just leaned me out nicely. If respected is a great fat burner.

P.S. usually I used DNP with Clen/Ephedrine T4 and Metoprolol XR which should make it more effective and also keep appetite low.

Jeez man 4weeks on DNP will totally kill me...
2 weeks are more than enough to feel like death and stop functioning.

At week 4 I will be a zombie.

I did a cut a lot of years ago on 200mg eod for 8w and it never stopped working, it just leaned me out nicely. If respected is a great fat burner.

P.S. usually I used DNP with Clen/Ephedrine T4 and Metoprolol XR which should make it more effective and also keep appetite low.
Hoe did you like the eod? I recently took 200 mg ed and it kicked my ass like never before 😂 might try eod as well.

Plus why the metropolol? Because of high RHR?

Hoe did you like the eod? I recently took 200 mg ed and it kicked my ass like never before 😂 might try eod as well.

Plus why the metropolol? Because of high RHR?
Well EOD I felt the ON OFF effect but it was like being on a super clen for the fat burning effect, also insulin sensitivity skyrocketed.

The Metoprolol XR is something that Lyle McDonald's was advising when cutting fast since it seems to upregulate some hormones (ANP) that let fat melt faster and reduce hunger. When you use the whole stack you notice it.

You should read that little document called The stubborn fat solution patch 1.1, you can see the original in attach. You can find the file online for "free"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-18-16-20-49-428_com.dropbox.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-18-16-20-49-428_com.dropbox.android.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 18
With long-term administration (> 7 weeks), two factors lead to sudden cessation of weight loss (after weeks of steady, rapid weight loss):

1. Factor 1: rapidly acquired tolerance to the drug. EX:
  • One patient, on a daily dose of 320 mg, resulting in a RMR ↑26%, lost weight at an average rate of 1.4 kg (3 lb) weekly x 7 weeks. Then, for 6 weeks, she lost no weight even though the dose was raised to 400 mg daily. A RMR determination at this time showed that RMR ↑ by a mere 6% (relatively rare)
    • The acquired tolerance is rapidly lost if the drug is discontinued for as short a period as two weeks. The dinitrophenol may then be resumed at a lower dosage level with its original effect on the patient.
2. Factor 2: Edema (profound); DNP promotes water storage in the tissues of the body. EX:
  • Another patient, on a daily dose of 300 mg, resulting in a RMR ↑46%, lost an average of 0.9 kg (2 lb) weekly x 8 weeks. Then, she suddenly stopped losing weight. The dosage was increased to 400 mg daily x 4 weeks with no resultant weight loss. A RMR determination at this time showed that RMR ↑ by a considerable 62% (common)
    • Naturally, cessation from DNP at such a time results in dramatic water, and therefore weight, loss.
[12] Simkins, S. (1937). Dinitrophenol and dessicated thyroid in the treatment of obesity. Journal of the American Medical Association, 108(25), 2110. doi:10.1001/jama.1937.02780250024006

So let me ask this.. how does one using dnp differentiate between scenario 1 & 2 themselves?

For instance I decided to continue into a third week of dnp. The side effects aren't nearly as pronounced anymore and weight loss has shown down. Still progressing but just not at the astounding rapid rate I was the first 2 weeks.

Dnp dosage has been a constant 600mg

So let me ask this.. how does one using dnp differentiate between scenario 1 & 2 themselves?

For instance I decided to continue into a third week of dnp. The side effects aren't nearly as pronounced anymore and weight loss has shown down. Still progressing but just not at the astounding rapid rate I was the first 2 weeks.

Dnp dosage has been a constant 600mg
Of course, we cannot rely on sophisticated equipment to measure RMR or total body water.

Note the commonality between these factors: in case of either, medication was continued until weight loss halted.

What you describe may be related more to factor 1 or 2, but weight loss still proceeds.

Once weight loss halts, by the logic presented, one would take up to 2 weeks off before reinitiating a DNP course. Factor 1 can be distinguished at this time from factor 2, because edema/retained water will come off very quickly, whereas it'll take 2 weeks to reacquire drug sensitivity.

Of course, we cannot rely on sophisticated equipment to measure RMR or total body water.

Note the commonality between these factors: in case of either, medication was continued until weight loss halted.

What you describe may be related more to factor 1 or 2, but weight loss still proceeds.

Once weight loss halts, by the logic presented, one would take up to 2 weeks off before reinitiating a DNP course. Factor 1 can be distinguished at this time from factor 2, because edema/retained water will come off very quickly, whereas it'll take 2 weeks to reacquire drug sensitivity.

Thank you, I appreciate the info

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity