over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NO LONGER SPONSORED :(

dang bro. sorry to hear that. I am sure someone else will pick you up! one of the best backs out there including pros IMO

thats sucks Brad...Im surprised they didnt give you one more year after your placing at Nats...Oh well there loss...Im sure someone else will pick you up...just get your face out there

I don't understand how a company can get rid of a guy on the verge of turning pro........boggles my mind.

I have to ditto what has been said, confusing. :confused:
Sorry to hear about this, and with your potential you are bound to catch the eye of another company. :)

All I hope is it won't make you question yourself as an athlete... coz I know I speak for everyone on this board (and many more people!) when I say YOU'RE A PRO IN THE MAKING, BRAD!!! :)

Keep the faith, kick ass at whatever show u decide to enter, and prove them wrong... soon, a way more lucrative contract will be offered to you... not a single doubt in my mind! ;)

No Big Deal

I wouldn't worry too much about it Brad. Human Beings of your caliber usually find that the experience of the closing of one door will lead to the opening of multiple doorways. Consider this a good thing, whatever you do don't let it curtail your plans. You were a bodybuilder long before your relationship with ABB and you will still be one long after your relationship ends.

bboy-
I am sure you will do very well this year and you will have your pick of sponsors. Chin up old boy, it can only get better with your genetics and work ethic.

Sorry to hear about that Brad as not only are you a good bodybuilder with a bright future, but more importantly a great guy and human being.

Kick some ass in your shows and Im sure you will get sponsored quickly.

I hope it works out, man.

You are a nice guy. :)

thank you everyone! im trying to keep a positive outlook on things, it was just a suck ass time to drop me thats all, but the show must go on and the strong will survive.

thank you everyone! im trying to keep a positive outlook on things, it was just a suck ass time to drop me thats all, but the show must go on and the strong will survive.

I think soon enough you will be in the driver's seat and be able to negotiate what you think is a fair contract and these companies will have to answer to you!

b-boy... you know the saying: when one door closes, another one opens.

Keep doing your thing and killing it. Everything will fall into place.

Well

The strong will survive........in my day we had ZERO people helping with money.....it was all on us.........until we won the Nationals........I remember one company telling me to go win something first..........hahahahahha

You know Brad...When Bob got in there and took over...things started to change alot...I know when Mike (I think that was his name, he was the one that got me in) was there, I was in the cataloge's alot (probably had 5-6 good pages of pics) for the first few issues...Bob never seems interested in me...So I kinda knew I was on the way out...But, like everyone says, one door closes another one opens....:D Keep your head up !!!

You know Brad...When Bob got in there and took over...things started to change alot...I know when Mike (I think that was his name, he was the one that got me in) was there, I was in the cataloge's alot (probably had 5-6 good pages of pics) for the first few issues...Bob never seems interested in me...So I kinda knew I was on the way out...But, like everyone says, one door closes another one opens....:D Keep your head up !!!
when they didn't re-sign you and said they wanted to go in a different direction, I had a bad feeling then, that i might not be around too much longer. :(

That's it im on strike. Im not purchasing any ON for a loong time :mad:
I got your back BBoy

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge