over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more DECA or EQ ???

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
I'm seeing lots of posts and q/a from lotta pros like John, victor advocating there are far better options in the off season than Eq - being its renal toxic and Deca being neurotoxic ?

all that's left along test is now Masterton and primo. do you guys subscribe to this new school of thought? i mean how bad are those two compounds that have been used for decades?

to replace EQ or deca per MG over a decent off season is fuckin expensive .

Something that has worked for years will continue to work, and now we have times when people want to break out, so they try to come out with something new. And honestly, all the best figures I know are built mainly for the test, eq and nandrolone

Also, are primo and dht derivatives that good? they certainly have a worse effect on the lipid profile than deca or eq and as for the toxic effect on the kidneys, EQ has not been proven in any way and this is only a hypothesis

Unless your abusing Deca/EQ then there’s absolutely nothing wrong with em. Abuse em and you’re probably gonna shave 30 years off your life.

Cage

EQ was a base for most of my cycles. And Deca was used to. Jay Cutler said he always used EQ in his cycles, if you choose to believe him.

Bandwagon stuff.

We've always known that EQ/Deca/any gear isnt necessarily GOOD for us. But now we just know how SPECIFICALLY it isnt good for us and we suddenly want to make a change. For the 99% of guys that want to grow, the basics are fine.

Why add options that are harder to get and/or likely to be faked. Everyone wants some new exotic stuff. Blah.

All these new "gurus" want to be big intellectuals and put their stamp on things. Victor Black is against EQ but as we've heard from most pros including different Mr. Olympia's including Jay Cutler that he used Test and EQ. Most use Test and Deca or EQ.

@LATS ....don't you just love when "bros" who don't even know what the victor black model of use is make up their own bastardised version of what he is saying!

I'm seeing lots of posts and q/a from lotta pros like John, victor advocating there are far better options in the off season than Eq - being its renal toxic and Deca being neurotoxic ?

all that's left along test is now Masterton and primo. do you guys subscribe to this new school of thought? i mean how bad are those two compounds that have been used for decades?

to replace EQ or deca per MG over a decent off season is fuckin expensive .
Why are you worried about what Victor Black is saying? Just a question?

In everything in life basics always work!

@LATS ....don't you just love when "bros" who don't even know what the victor black model of use is make up their own bastardised version of what he is saying!
Not trying to turn this into another VB thread but I think we need to distinguish the difference between pro aspirations and regular gym rat for this thread.
If you're gonna be running a gram or two, then test/deca or test/eg makes sense for obvious reasons. But if you're a dude that likes to lift, eat and train, why take unnecessary risks with compounds that could potentially be more harmful?
He doesn't say that they're "bad". Just unnecessary for most people's goals. Agree or disagree that's his point.

Not trying to turn this into another VB thread but I think we need to distinguish the difference between pro aspirations and regular gym rat for this thread.
If you're gonna be running a gram or two, then test/deca or test/eg makes sense for obvious reasons. But if you're a dude that likes to lift, eat and train, why take unnecessary risks with compounds that could potentially be more harmful?
He doesn't say that they're "bad". Just unnecessary for most people's goals. Agree or disagree that's his point.
Thank You ^^^^^ 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

The basics work. All steroids are bad for you especially in higher doses. Just use what you like, respond well to and don't be an idiot with dosing especially if health is a concern. For me there is nothing better than test and deca for sheer growth. I use more deca (400-600mg most of the time) but even adding 200mg deca to a bulking cycle (could be test and eq or whatever) would assist things (especially progressive lifting) over time.

Never even heard of deca or eq not being used in the off season. To me that was the basics. On a cc of eq and a cc of test a week and I feel really good.

It’s all just how you as a person to yourself interpret information or knowledge spoken about. I follow Victor on IG and I can see how some people don’t like him but at the end of the day he keeps it real, to the point and is honest. He’s not telling you wut to take or not take. Like someone mentioned earlier he’s just saying there’s a “safer way” to do things and sometimes he provides alternatives or options etc. but at the end of the day it’s up to you to do your own homework and make your own decisions. I try and constantly listen to different viewpoints cuz it may jus open your eyes more and give ya some new info. It’s not the 10 commandments

I don't give a flying fuck about those Youtubers/Fake coaches say.

Most of them have no profession and just need money to be able to buy their chicken and rice every day, or run their Test Primo HGH cycle.

This world is just about saying the opposite of what worked for DECADES and DECADES and produce the best bodies in the world.

Let's reinvent the wheel please. Meanwhile, the old fuckers have the gains.

It’s all just how you as a person to yourself interpret information or knowledge spoken about. I follow Victor on IG and I can see how some people don’t like him but at the end of the day he keeps it real, to the point and is honest. He’s not telling you wut to take or not take. Like someone mentioned earlier he’s just saying there’s a “safer way” to do things and sometimes he provides alternatives or options etc. but at the end of the day it’s up to you to do your own homework and make your own decisions. I try and constantly listen to different viewpoints cuz it may jus open your eyes more and give ya some new info. It’s not the 10 commandments
👌🏿 finally! ^^^ someone that "gets it"
Good post @flex22

How in the fuck can someone get mad at that? (In bold)

I would have liked to heard more about his orals. Back in the late 80's and mid 90's,,, in my area we all used a lot of Thailand D-bol. We had A-50's also. Basics was test, deca and some orals. I lived close to a horse race track and this was before AAS became a controlled substance. The horse trainers had cases of cyp and would sell them dirt cheap. The deca was harder to find but Eq and Cheque drops were easy to find. I did laugh when he mentioned finaplex. We all took those Finaplex cartridges and made (tried to) injectables. I still have nightmare's from one shot I did. I could relate to him when he mentioned that at times, AAS was hard to get and you "made do". I also don't notice any permanent sides on him from severe prolonged HGH abuse.

but on the flip side
say someone cant handle deca or eq
what would the best cycle be to bulk ? tren primo with high test?

I truly believe a lot of this stuff is trying to pretend you can take any of this at high doses and not pay the piper ie "EQ is bad on the kidneys so take 1,200mgs of mast all offseason". I did a phone consult with one of these guys (one mention the name) but it was very much "we know x drug is harmful to the kidneys so we will use Y instead". But the doses were very high and as Luki said would have been quite negative on lipid profile, etc.

Really, these guru's should just have open conversation about doses, goals and risks, which I know some do. That also may not be good for business.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws