over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more pork for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya think? maybe i jumped the gun... there r more than one vid of the experiment...
seems kinda crazy.... but who knows... when i read how much larvae is legally allowed to be in tomato sauce i quit eating pizza and red sauce pasta lol
i got some ocd issues so things like this freak me the f out
ignorance is def bliss!!!
-F

ya think? maybe i jumped the gun... there r more than one vid of the experiment...
seems kinda crazy.... but who knows... when i read how much larvae is legally allowed to be in tomato sauce i quit eating pizza and red sauce pasta lol
i got some ocd issues so things like this freak me the f out
ignorance is def bliss!!!
-F
dont eat pork.. but did an epic russian boar hunting trip a few years back with my team bros.. lean white meat! we skinned em, cooked em, was delicious

We don't eat alot of pork mostly because I don't digest it well , a little bacon or sausage isn't a problem but 8-10 oz meat for a meal tears my stomach up.
Takes way longer for leave the stomach , then I have terrible gas and cramping for hrs after.
We catch several a year and pin raise them on fruit and scraps for a month before slaughter for bacon and sausage (and a butt to smoke)

We don't eat alot of pork mostly because I don't digest it well , a little bacon or sausage isn't a problem but 8-10 oz meat for a meal tears my stomach up.
Takes way longer for leave the stomach , then I have terrible gas and cramping for hrs after.
We catch several a year and pin raise them on fruit and scraps for a month before slaughter for bacon and sausage (and a butt to smoke)
Sounds fucking tasty.

Steaks and such do the same thing to me. Makes it hard to get more food since I get backed up.
Although ground beef is just fine.

Sounds fucking tasty.

Steaks and such do the same thing to me. Makes it hard to get more food since I get backed up.
Although ground beef is just fine.

If I remember correctly pork is technically a red meat due to it amino profile.
Beef does not give me any issues nor does any wild game except for the pork.
I never really put much into the eating for your blood type diet but I really do think that some people just don't digest some things well at all.

If I remember correctly pork is technically a red meat due to it amino profile.
Beef does not give me any issues nor does any wild game except for the pork.
I never really put much into the eating for your blood type diet but I really do think that some people just don't digest some things well at all.
Grass fed lamb chops works well for me brother Cosco 20 bucks a rack having then tomorrow PM me i will send you my cell number and txt you comms out

That's why you cook pork thoroughly...avoid trichinosis as well as the larvae building up and causing neurocysticercosis. I don't eat undercooked pork so it won't stop me! LOL!!

I killed so many wild hogs one year that both local orphanages stopped accepting the meat due to lack of freezer space! Lol

I cook a lot of it for big parties and such..but when you spend so much time cooking it you rarely have the urge to eat it

dont eat pork.. but did an epic russian boar hunting trip a few years back with my team bros.. lean white meat! we skinned em, cooked em, was delicious
Fuck yea.How did you take it down? They’re some vicious creatures.

This has been debunked over a decade ago. 🙄 https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/coke-adds-life/

That's why you cook pork thoroughly...avoid trichinosis as well as the larvae building up and causing neurocysticercosis. I don't eat undercooked pork so it won't stop me! LOL!!

This isn't even an issue anymore with modern farming techniques in the US. If I was hunting instead of buying pork at the store, I'd be more careful to cook it all the way through.

Reminds me of the tale when I was a kid that said Wendy's puts earthworms in their hamburgers. Grinds it all up together.

I don’t eat pork for other reasons. Pigs cannot release their own toxins, will eat ANYTHING, will eat their own young, etc. just an unclean animal.

I don’t eat pork for other reasons. Pigs cannot release their own toxins, will eat ANYTHING, will eat their own young, etc. just an unclean animal.

Pigs today eat a diet of corn and soybeans from farmers. Pork improves being cured through salt and smoke. Pork should also be cooked throughly. Like any other meat, depends how it was raised, diet and environment.

If you look in the right places, you can find pork better then other meats you are eating everyday. https://shadygroveranch.net/pork

Reactions: Bio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224