over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more site injections for ME

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I ended up developing a calcification of the muscle. This sucks so im giving up on them. the thing is massaging made it worst the doctor siad. he siad that happens alot at therapy when a therapist thinks its scare tiisue and trying to break it up just makes it grow more.

sorry to hear bro....I love site injects but this makes me think twice....
peace-

What is calcification of the muscle - does it bother you?

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
What is calcification of the muscle - does it bother you?

xcel
hard calcium deposits in tissue

ya it bothers me it started to press on the nerve in my arm so i was feeling a twinge in my upper bi delt ti in. it could have happened regrdless were you inject it just scary to have in a small muscle. the doc siad 1st time he seen one in a bicep that he usually sees them in quads and delts. then he didnt want to infer gear usage and ask me if i was doing vit b12 inj in my bi.

ultrasound might be able to get rid of them im going on vacation for the next 10 days the doc siad they could be reasorbed if im lucky. im going to try to hit the bi with some dmso to see if it helps break done the deposits at all while im on vacation and try some heat. no massaging though.

Last edited:
I am stopping it too in the bicep. I like to spread the shots out to different sites. Less scar tissue in any one area. So I was using bi's as one site. But, too much bruising-it that is pretty obvious that you are injecting there. So its delts and quads only now.

I used the bi's alot and have only ever had one bruise. Sucks to hear about the problems. Hope thet break up.

1st time i ever had a problem i have injected them the last 3 yrs with up to 3cc SEO each head and never had a problem guess it caught up or just a freak mishap,but anyways the biceps such a small visible muscle if anything had to be surgically corrected ever its very noticable compared to larger muscle groups.

i wasnt injecting gear ,but SEO guess I will have to settle for having 18- 181/2 arms the rest of my life.

What SEO? Could there be something along the lines of a steridity problem? What are some of things that could cause this. I've seen a calcification problem from contact in football. This kids arm just started for a hard spot were there was a bruise originally. Not sure what ever came of it, but I know his was from contact. Sure chances are yours is from injections. Why did the doctor say rubbing the scar tissue made it worse. That's the one thing I don't understand.

because he siad it came from an irratation or a trama such as inj thats why he asked if i was inj b12 or if i hit it hard some how and siad that it would irratate it more and cause it to calcify more by trying to brake up any scar tissue because this would be addtional trauma.

SEO is best on market thats all i use is chris clarks or sythetek. its not a sterility concern there is no swelling or pain at the site. just a large hard lump like a rock thats starting to trap or pinch the nerve in my arm and cause slight pain elswhere.

|--[\\\]>---------- I think i have the same thing in my left delt.

its reasons like this I think SEO is bs. I don't want to start another one of THOSE threads, but when you are constantly shooting large amounts of oil in the same spot, something bad is bound to happen. This is why I rotate my shots, I don't hit the same spot for 8 days, and with large muscle like your quads and delts, you have room to shoot in different spots.

its not from the actual gear or SEO its from the actual syringe breaking blood vessels. if the blood does not disepate from the muscle all the way calcium in the blood could be left behind and get trapped in the muscle. my doc says he sees this alot when bicyclist fall off the bike and get thenm alot on there outer quad glute area where they hit the pavement.

What Gauge were you using for this? This would explain why the kid on my football team had this problem. Due to the contact and the strikes that he was taking against his arm.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws