YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more sponsor vs sponsor in this forum!

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
If I see members or sponsors pitting sponsors against eachother in here you'll be banned from the forum. We dont allow that here. If you want to give feedback on products, do it in there proper threads in the proper forum.
No more of this going at eachother in here.

No adds in this section, No talk about special sales, No Try this guy instead of that guy...His prices are berre or he has free this or that. All that is getting removed and members will be getting warnings or sent to the bann forum for a vacation.

Ill admit its our fault for not watching this section of the board closer.

Keeping this up top!!

Good job rAJJIN!

Last edited:
Can we give our objective opinion about the results we have had with various sponsers, without saying "I like X over X's product" , but rather a "X's product did this, and X2's product did this.." ?

So are we banned from giving our personal experiences with each sponsors product, or is it more we are banned from saying "well I used X and its better than X2's product" or "You should try X over X2" ?

If its an objective opinion where we are simply trying to state the facts, is that ok?

I apologize for the bombardment of questions, I have been gone a few weeks and apparently it seems, quite a bit has happened.

Can we give our objective opinion about the results we have had with various sponsers, without saying "I like X over X's product" , but rather a "X's product did this, and X2's product did this.." ?

So are we banned from giving our personal experiences with each sponsors product, or is it more we are banned from saying "well I used X and its better than X2's product" or "You should try X over X2" ?

If its an objective opinion where we are simply trying to state the facts, is that ok?

I apologize for the bombardment of questions, I have been gone a few weeks and apparently it seems, quite a bit has happened.

Theunion,
Members can certainly give there opinions.
What we are getting rid of is pep supplier "a" has better prices then pep supplier "b". Just like in the sponsor forum...We dont let members That are posting in a marssel (just using him as an example) thread Jump in and say so and so has the same Item for a better price. Or so and so has that and his works better etc etc.

Agreed with everything rAJJIN has proclaimed. If I see anyone out of line in this regard, I will automatically have you removed by myself. If you have an issue with it, feel free to question me. If any individual sees a post/thread that is out of line, I welcome the alert...I actually thank you.

rAJJIN is absolutely correct here and I solute him.

Cheers to the good fellas!!!:)

Theunion,
Members can certainly give there opinions.
What we are getting rid of is pep supplier "a" has better prices then pep supplier "b". Just like in the sponsor forum...We dont let members That are posting in a marssel (just using him as an example) thread Jump in and say so and so has the same Item for a better price. Or so and so has that and his works better etc etc.

*Makes that OOoooohh I get it face*

Well that is completely understandable. That is just plain disrespectful to the board sponsors (who keep you guys in business).

Does this mean we can no longer talk about prices we got products for? IE- "I just bought some IGF-1 from X for xx.xx can you help me use it best?" I can understand it would be against the rules in a thread where someone was talking about brand X and I chime in "well I got that same product from X2 for cheaper", but I mean if the thread speaks specifically in regards to one sponsor?

Would it be against the rules to PM a member if you feel you know a good sponsor who has competitive prices on a product they purchased? As long as it is not made public, and remains in PMs, is this ok?

Thanks for clearing this up.

Just a reminder guys, just product discussions here. No prices, sales, or anything like it in here.

If I see members or sponsors pitting sponsors against each other in here you'll be banned from the forum. We dont allow that here. If you want to give feedback on products, do it in there proper threads in the proper forum.
No more of this going at eachother in here.

No adds in this section, No talk about special sales, No Try this guy instead of that guy...His prices are berre or he has free this or that. All that is getting removed and members will be getting warnings or sent to the bann forum for a vacation.

Ill admit its our fault for not watching this section of the board closer.

I thought no ads in here? It's is starting to look like the sponsors section in here again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131