over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more Tren I guess

Rumpwrangler

Registered
Newbies
I’m 2 weeks into a mild test/Tren/mast cycle at around 300mg each. I can’t explain it but all of a sudden I can’t handle the sides. They started about 7-9 days into the tren ace. But it’s like I get dizzy, weak, exhausted and my BP gets jacked.

if you have ever had to go to the hospital to get hydrated after being severely dehydrated, that’s how it feels. Like immense pressure behind my eyes and in the front of my cranium. It’s so much pressure that I can’t even steady my eyes or hands. Even causes confusion. It affects my vision and my head is just swimming. It has to be the tren because I’m going on about 56 hours since my last tren ace inject and I’m starting to feel so much better.

I don’t understand. I never used to get side effects. Now they are damn near hospitalizing at a mere 300mgs!? WTH? I’m 42 so I guess it was bound to happen. But anyone ever experienced this before?

because the sides were so similar to severe dehydration (pressure, confusion, dizziness etc) I thought I was dealing with some electrolyte imbalance or something caused from tren specifically. But I’ve really stayed hydrated for the most part. Help!

I want to add that I use a lot of kratom. I know kratom does something to hydration. Or it makes it super hard to stay hydrated. So maybe something about the combination of Tren and krat keeping me severely dehydrated?

but just the head symptoms of severe dehydration. My urine doesn’t look terrible much of the day

I continue to use it at 56. I find that if I use only 200mg/week...it's fine. Nice results and no side effects. When in contest prep, I'll throw in some other things at low dose as well, depending where I am in the prep. Test, Var, Winny, mast and Primo are my go to's.

Maybe drop the Kratom? Priorities man lol.
The only thing that get me with tren is the night sweats and that smell that comes with it. I’m on it now at about 50 mg ED but may kick it back a little as am getting sick of that part of it. I’m not sure what brings it on.

I haven’t used it in about 4 years but was using as low as 20mgs EOD and pleased. Maybe cut the dose in half on the tren and Kratom 😊

I've seen some interviews with various pros and a few of them have mentioned that for some people it's almost like a person has X number of weeks on Tren in a lifetime before debilitating sides kick in. 1st 4 times they ran it, no problem, then the 5th time they're fucked after 2 wks. I think especially as you age, things hit you differently.

I'm with hevi-head & Flex500 though, try dropping the Kratom first.

Welcome to the second half of our lives. I had to drop tren like a hot cake around my early 40's.
Recently Ii tried micro dosing at 10 mg Tren / day and no go!!!
Felt like shit, gave me stomach issues and my BP was unreasonable with me. Arggggg!

I’m 2 weeks into a mild test/Tren/mast cycle at around 300mg each. I can’t explain it but all of a sudden I can’t handle the sides. They started about 7-9 days into the tren ace. But it’s like I get dizzy, weak, exhausted and my BP gets jacked.

if you have ever had to go to the hospital to get hydrated after being severely dehydrated, that’s how it feels. Like immense pressure behind my eyes and in the front of my cranium. It’s so much pressure that I can’t even steady my eyes or hands. Even causes confusion. It affects my vision and my head is just swimming. It has to be the tren because I’m going on about 56 hours since my last tren ace inject and I’m starting to feel so much better.

I don’t understand. I never used to get side effects. Now they are damn near hospitalizing at a mere 300mgs!? WTH? I’m 42 so I guess it was bound to happen. But anyone ever experienced this before?

because the sides were so similar to severe dehydration (pressure, confusion, dizziness etc) I thought I was dealing with some electrolyte imbalance or something caused from tren specifically. But I’ve really stayed hydrated for the most part. Help!
It’s clear you’re blood pressure is the cause of the sides and Kratom will dehydrate and jack up you’re BP. Kratom is not as safe as advertised in Thailand it’s illegal for a reason, it fucks people up. I’ve had friends use it to get off opiates and they got super sick. Drop the Kratom and see first then if that isn’t it drop the train to 150 or 75 and just raise your test, I love tren but it’s a competitors drug if you’re not getting on stage I’d stay off it, he’ll I think low dose halo is easier on the body than tren and the results are the same if not better and it’s one less shot you have to take.

I want to add that I use a lot of kratom. I know kratom does something to hydration. Or it makes it super hard to stay hydrated. So maybe something about the combination of Tren and krat keeping me severely dehydrated?

but just the head symptoms of severe dehydration. My urine doesn’t look terrible much of the day
Ya bud Kratom severely and rapidly dehydrates you. That stuff is trash I’m glad I stopped using it. I feel like a million bucks after stopping Kratom. But while taking it I felt like shit.

You're on the 4th floor now (42)! Things just change. It's individual but as you age you start to lose your tolerance for certain things.

As I’ve gotten older everything hits me like a ton of bricks.
No more tren for me.
In my opinion 300mg a week of tren is a lot. The dosages I’ve read about being used today. That’s not normal. 500-800-1000mg of tren lol ok dude. That shit ain’t real or your genetics suck ass if your taking a gram of tren. Cmon.

Try 25mg m w f see if that helps.

Well tren is a mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist (stimulating diuresis) and kratom is a diuretic. Absolutely, these properties can combine to cause dehydration.

I also think that with age, tolerability for these things is reduced; and that 300 mg tren weekly is not low dose.

Ya bud Kratom severely and rapidly dehydrates you. That stuff is trash I’m glad I stopped using it. I feel like a million bucks after stopping Kratom. But while taking it I felt like shit.
Agreed for me it’s a con to get party people to take it and then somehow it’s bleed into our world. Especially the white and green strains skyrocket BP and dehydrate you. Young kids (late teens early 20s) who take nothing else have issues with it. It’s also not regulated so same company every batch is a lil different.

My tren days are over as well. Sides are just too much anymore. I used to be able to run it at 100mg/day......(sigh)....but no more.
same here brother. now its like 50mg 3x per week max , just cut it out recently and switched to deca and mast. feel way better

As I’ve gotten older everything hits me like a ton of bricks.
No more tren for me.
In my opinion 300mg a week of tren is a lot. The dosages I’ve read about being used today. That’s not normal. 500-800-1000mg of tren lol ok dude. That shit ain’t real or your genetics suck ass if your taking a gram of tren. Cmon.

Try 25mg m w f see if that helps.
I don’t have shit genetics and a gram plus of tren a week I was looking fucking insane. Tren just kept working better the more I took. And my tren was most definitely 110% real. Started out 500 mg acetate a week. 4 months later I’m taking 200mg a day experimenting on myself like a jacked lab rat. It has seemed to me every steroid Iv ever used and it’s pretty much all of them, worked better the more I took. I know I’m not the only person that knows this. Pros are what they are for a lot more reasons than just good genetics lol tons of drugs play a big role in mr Olympias physique.

You're on the 4th floor now (42)! Things just change. It's individual but as you age you start to lose your tolerance for certain things.
That's it in a nut shell. The guy who said age is just a number was full of beans. There was a video on YouTube by the late, great Matt Porter about using 10mg Tren daily with good results and no sides, you should check that out if u can find it.

While i think that intolerance can happen as one gets older. I think another factor is many start to become more self aware. And no longer ignore things as much. And just keeping pushing the limits just because they want to when they are young.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity