over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more Tren I guess

Well tren is a mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist (stimulating diuresis) and kratom is a diuretic. Absolutely, these properties can combine to cause dehydration.

I also think that with age, tolerability for these things is reduced; and that 300 mg tren weekly is not low dose.
and my krat dose is epic and daily. Plus I sweat at work outside in the south. I guess it is severe dehydration but it’s astonishing because I have been hammering fluids to avoid this. I guess Tren and krat just work together for max dehydration effects. It’s awful

This. No idea why people take this stuff I took it once cuz was told it would make a chest tattoo less painful, stuff was garbage made me feel horrible. I'd keep the tren (I'm older tolerate it fine )ditch the kratom. What's the reason for people taking kratom?
Because it feels amazing, totally curbs appetite and allows me to physically work my ass off all damn day and in a good mood. I love all those things and krat is amazing at all of them.

but after you’re hooked and consuming huge amounts, then It unleashes the ugly sides. Especially as one ages. It’s hideous really

I always felt like it was one of those fad things, I remember when it came out there were threads all over the place, tattoo shops selling it, thought the hype died down. Wonder why people take it when weed is a much better alternative?

I try and use as few supplements as possible but did try that one time when getting sternum tattoo definitely hated it.
It’s nothing like weed lol. It’s like taking an opiate that makes you warm, happy and at peace combined with a mild, euphoric stimulant. You don’t lose mental focus from kratom, you gain it. But it comes with a heavy price for the highly addictive personality.

Once again we have to come to grips that the poison is in the dosage.. not the compound.. tren, even on very low dosages eventually plays a mind game with people.. so if 300 mgs I'd bringing issues why not drop to 150mgs.. trust me 150 mgs being run with other compounds works great.. dont believe in the " minimum dose" stuff.. use a dose that makes you feel ok.. side effects are not " ok" and something that should be tolerated .. drop the dose.. wait a few weeks.. reassess..
Honestly, I don’t think I would have any problems with 500mg Tren/week if there was no kratom. Except some insomnia. I handle PEDs well. But evidently, I’m not so indestructible after ingesting huge amounts of kratom twice a day for years. I’m just wondering how much permanent damage I’ve done.

Best of luck to you RW. Be strong.
I tried the shit one time and hated it.

I always enjoyed kratom, but I made a HARD rule of max frequency dosing 3x a week, and no more than 5g dose. And I would not order more until I was completely out, so it would create a break for about 7-10 days.

On the tren….300mg is not a low dose. Running 375 test/400 primo/200 tren and feeling good.

At the end of week 2 after adding tren, My old lady is getting tired of me waking her up at 2am for sex.

Going to slowly titrate the test/primo up to something stupid like 750/900 and keep tren the same

Because it feels amazing, totally curbs appetite and allows me to physically work my ass off all damn day and in a good mood. I love all those things and krat is amazing at all of them.

but after you’re hooked and consuming huge amounts, then It unleashes the ugly sides. Especially as one ages. It’s hideous really
Jesus, sounds like me with nicotine gum.

Definitely try and get off that gas station poison like someone said, view it just like a rec drug and try and get off so you can use tren again and most get off it in general!

Honestly, I don’t think I would have any problems with 500mg Tren/week if there was no kratom. Except some insomnia. I handle PEDs well. But evidently, I’m not so indestructible after ingesting huge amounts of kratom twice a day for years. I’m just wondering how much permanent damage I’ve done.
I've had plenty of experience with kratom. Was hooked and quit once. Back on it now specifically for degenerative disc pain, but way lower dose, and only after work.

If you want to quit though, make it easier for yourself by tapering down REALLY slowly. Get yourself some cheap measuring spoons dedicated for being coated in green powder. 😊

If you're dosing a tablespoon at a time, try filling it just a tiny bit less this week. A little less next week. 2 teaspoons (not tablespoons) the following week. You get the idea. Drag it out over the next few months if you have to.

That's how I did it a few years ago. Take your time and it's not as painful.

I've had plenty of experience with kratom. Was hooked and quit once. Back on it now specifically for degenerative disc pain, but way lower dose, and only after work.

If you want to quit though, make it easier for yourself by tapering down REALLY slowly. Get yourself some cheap measuring spoons dedicated for being coated in green powder. 😊

If you're dosing a tablespoon at a time, try filling it just a tiny bit less this week. A little less next week. 2 teaspoons (not tablespoons) the following week. You get the idea. Drag it out over the next few months if you have to.

That's how I did it a few years ago. Take your time and it's not as painful.
How about just never taking it at all? Ever. It's fucking garbage.

Just thinking on this thread/tren. Seems a number of experienced users (says something on a site like this) running 150-200mg of Tren A and getting strong positives and zero to mild sides when added to traditional stacks.

Noteworthy and something I'd call a clue.

Just thinking on this thread/tren. Seems a number of experienced users (says something on a site like this) running 150-200mg of Tren A and getting strong positives and zero to mild sides when added to traditional stacks.

Noteworthy and something I'd call a clue.
What that is, is people just know now that anything north of 100+mg a day will turn you into another person in 6-12 months so they go for the quick route. Listen to @LATS he's right. Start off way low and build up to where sides are not intolerable and you'll still get great benefits. I'm 50 and it does give me gorilla strength and sex drive at low doses. I'll hate the day I have to say goodbye to it.

I always enjoyed kratom, but I made a HARD rule of max frequency dosing 3x a week, and no more than 5g dose. And I would not order more until I was completely out, so it would create a break for about 7-10 days.
Mostly same. But 3.5g is my max dose since it's all I need for the effect and I usually top out at twice per week. Sometimes 3 but not often.
On the tren….300mg is not a low dose. Running 375 test/400 primo/200 tren and feeling good.

At the end of week 2 after adding tren, My old lady is getting tired of me waking her up at 2am for sex.
Yeah lol. Low dose tren does have a pretty potent effect on my libido, but higher doses did not increase the effect.

Kratom is a love/hate thing for me. I would much much MUCH rather smoke weed. Trust me. And weed is legal in my state and the shops are everywhere. I can’t though because of my job. So I turn to Kratom to relax after work before bed. It can feel so fucking good if you find the right strain for you. But it quickly becomes something I end up being physically addicted to and can’t sleep without. The withdrawals don’t hit me until I try to go to bed. Then it’s a fucking nightmare. I’ve been using it off and on for years and have quit so many times. The tapering off method isn’t my preferred method. I go cold turkey and take the pain for a week. Shit is no joke.

I’m actually going to quit again today. I’m seeing a new lady and the shit keeps me from being able to cum no matter how long we fuck or what I try. Plus, I’m just over it again. Tonight will be my first night cold turkey.

How about just never taking it at all? Ever. It's fucking garbage.
You have a valid point. However, all bets are off when I've got degenerative discs, stenosis, and scoliosis. I am currently doing the bullshit song and dance with corticosteroid shots that aren't working, they aren't willing to do surgery yet, and I'm not willing to start popping vicodin. So here I am. I'll quit when this is solved.

In my view kratom is remarkably nasty shit. It's a dirtier compound than common street heroin in many ways (though of course not as lethal). I understand that the Thai government has liberalized its stance on this drug (probably because it's a massive revenue generator, exporting this poison to wealthy countries where demand is high) - but in the not so distant past it was a death sentence to harvest this crop.

In my view kratom is remarkably nasty shit. It's a dirtier compound than common street heroin in many ways (though of course not as lethal). I understand that the Thai government has liberalized its stance on this drug (probably because it's a massive revenue generator, exporting this poison to wealthy countries where demand is high) - but in the not so distant past it was a death sentence to harvest this crop.

It is dirty. That’s the hate side of my love/hate relationship with it talking. After a while I just feel gross taking it and I reach a point where I’m like what the fuck am I doing. It’s basically herbal Vicodin to me.

It’s only saving grace it what you touched on about it being non lethal compared to heroin and pharmaceutical opioids. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but as far as I’m aware you cant OD and die on it. Worst case scenario is you puke your fucking guts out if you take too much. Which I’ve done.

I'm 36 and refuse to use orals anymore and Tren. I get terrible headaches from all orals now bar Adrol. Tried many brands and compounds, always get the same result.

As stated previously, I believe its a competitors drug and I dont compete.

Regular BW, Primo, Test, Nandrolone and perhaps Mast for me.

tren is a compound that needs to be introduced when there is mental and physical space for it. it needs to be respected just because one was able to run it with a bunch of other stuff, doesn't mean that holds true years later. i can't even take it at all now. just parted ways.

so really ask your self do you need tren if so you need to accommodate things around it not other way around. kratom will dehydrate you and make you dizzy . tren is very sympathetic on the nervous system so anything is possible when the body is neurologically jacked up.

You're on the 4th floor now (42)! Things just change. It's individual but as you age you start to lose your tolerance for certain things.
Like people? 😉

You're on the 4th floor now (42)! Things just change. It's individual but as you age you start to lose your tolerance for certain things.
Agreed and I was sure I’d not be like everyone else changing at 40 and comparatively I’m doing better than most but yes hitting 40 has a change for everything but as a vet you have the knowledge and discipline to. Hang on to a great physique for another decade or so but you’ll likely never achieve that peak look you have from 30-35 bro.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws