over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more Tren I guess

How about just never taking it at all? Ever. It's fucking garbage.
Yeah that would be ideal. But we’re well beyond not trying. It’s hell to quit. They say almost as bad as opiates. Some say maybe worse.

ive been tapering down and God knows I would love to be able to drop it instantly and move on.But I’m having a really hard time doing that. So in the meantime I need to figure out a way to get hydrated and mitigate the damage I’m doing and have already done.

I was hoping someone had some specific answers on how/why the combination of kratom and tren are doing this so I could try and treat it. Obviously I’ve dropped the tren. And am tapering the kratom. But I’m still feeling all out of sorts.

but bringing up the point that I should have avoided it in the first place is useless and not helpful at all. There’s probably more than one thing in your life that you would have done differently if you could. So let’s talk about how we can fix it unless you have a Time machine you’d like to let us borrow.

Yeah that would be ideal. But we’re well beyond not trying. It’s hell to quit. They say almost as bad as opiates. Some say maybe worse.

ive been tapering down and God knows I would love to be able to drop it instantly and move on.But I’m having a really hard time doing that. So in the meantime I need to figure out a way to get hydrated and mitigate the damage I’m doing and have already done.

I was hoping someone had some specific answers on how/why the combination of kratom and tren are doing this so I could try and treat it. Obviously I’ve dropped the tren. And am tapering the kratom. But I’m still feeling all out of sorts.

but bringing up the point that I should have avoided it in the first place is useless and not helpful at all. There’s probably more than one thing in your life that you would have done differently if you could. So let’s talk about how we can fix it unless you have a Time machine you’d like to let us borrow.
I didn't type that message for you. That was for all those that are thinking about trying it. It needed to be said. Saying that to you would be like throwing water into the sea.

I guess I'll jump in and give my two cents with this thread. Never tried kratom and don't see myself ever touching the stuff, especially after reading the comments in this thread. Now Tren, I have my experiences like every else and it's pretty much the good, the bad and the ugly. Over the years of use like a lot of guys have mentioned I just can't tolerate it even at micro doses. In my younger years it was normal to be at 350/wk and I even went up to 700/wk to see what it would do. Yeah, like most I got phenomenal results from it and for this reason I tolerated the sides well but at this stage I got your normal tolerable sides: insomnia; night sweats; elevated BP (not to bad in the beginning 10 points top and bottom); and very edgy (easily aggravated). But I could tolerate and manage the sides. As time went on and I got older the sides crept up on me so I took a considerable break. With a long enough break for me to forget what it was like to be on Tren I decided to give it a go again. Always used Tren Ace but this time around I mixed in Tren E to see if the sides would be milder. Well now I'm older, 40's approaching 50's and I'll be damn if not only the usually sides were now very magnified but new sides popped up. I did some reading here at PM and yes, I listen to Palumbo and he talks a lot about using way less of Tren than what is the norm now adays, if anyone listens to him he always references Parabolan and the ampules being only 76mg/ml each and they would use 3 a week as the norm. A lot less than what the standard is today. So I experimented with micro dosing it from anywhere from 150/wk to as low as 80mg/week (Tren E) and still the sides were more than what I wanted to deal with and the new sides I never experienced before became prevalent as well so I decided that's it, no more Tren for me for life. To bad because as we know as far as the good that comes from Tren it's a phenomenal product, but in the end it got ugly enough for me to be done with it.

I didn't type that message for you. That was for all those that are thinking about trying it. It needed to be said. Saying that to you would be like throwing water into the sea.
Well, lol, if someone reading this thread was on the fence about using kratom before, and they decided it was a good idea after reading it, then I would say they are beyond help. This is not a pleasant addition.

I've had plenty of experience with kratom. Was hooked and quit once. Back on it now specifically for degenerative disc pain, but way lower dose, and only after work.

If you want to quit though, make it easier for yourself by tapering down REALLY slowly. Get yourself some cheap measuring spoons dedicated for being coated in green powder. 😊

If you're dosing a tablespoon at a time, try filling it just a tiny bit less this week. A little less next week. 2 teaspoons (not tablespoons) the following week. You get the idea. Drag it out over the next few months if you have to.

That's how I did it a few years ago. Take your time and it's not as painful.
Tablespoons lol. At my peak I was doing 30 grams twice a day on an empty stomach. You know how bad it is for someone to even be able to choke down 30g of that green death dust?

looking back I can see exactly how the addiction and habit started. I started a physically demanding business and just dove my thick ass all in. Kratom just gave me focus, stamina and put me in a working mood. And every day I just added a little more to be better than the day before. Big mistake.

Not directed at op but in general, looks like the consensus is kratom is poison I agree

But I remember when it came out I remember it was hyped on all the boards and people were asking about it and others telling them how to take it

A search reinforced my memory was correct.

The point, IMO, just because something comes out doesn't mean you should try it. It probably won't make you healthier or give you gains.

The goal is to have the best physique and be healthy, not the guy who hoards the most useless pills and powders ( scripts, drugs, supplements etc).

Most of this stuff is worthless hard train, diet, real cardio, w little aas maybe gh is all you need.

I never tried Kratom (glad I didn't based on this thread) but as qbkilla noted above kind of crazy because I swear it wasn't long ago all the boards were hyping it up as some great safe way to deal with pain, etc. like it was some savior. Kind of wild.

Saw plenty hooked on Nubain in my old days. Tried it once or twice I think. Meh. I seem to have missed the Kratom period, glad I did seeing the shit show reports in this thread. I feel for you guys dealing with it, stay strong. I don't need any more fights in life so happy to not be in this one and no plans to pick it or others up.

Here's the thing.. I dont smoke.. drink.. take pain meds .. etc.. why ? Cause I don't want the issues. I know from my early days that I liked drinking. My only saving grace was that I limited it so it woukdnt interfere with my workouts. But when I did drink I tied one on big time.. so thankfully my lifting came first and eventually I just stopped drinking all together as alcohol addiction is in my family.. so im not one to experiment with things to help with anxiety or pain. I just " buck it up" as these compounds worry me. . I think once we have no fear of these compounds ( yes steroids included) is when the big issues arise.. ive always had a healthy paranoia of all drugs. Never curious to try them.. hell pot had me thinking the cia was after me si can't imagine what Kratom would do lol

I tried Tren again this past month and just can’t handle it anymore. Every imaginable side, intolerable. Was going to push through but fuck it not worth it. 4 weeks was enough to say it’s over. I can handle high dose test and GH now at 47, not much else. Getting old sucks balls, back in the day I had more tren then blood in my veins lol

I tried Tren again this past month and just can’t handle it anymore. Every imaginable side, intolerable. Was going to push through but fuck it not worth it. 4 weeks was enough to say it’s over. I can handle high dose test and GH now at 47, not much else. Getting old sucks balls, back in the day I had more tren then blood in my veins lol
Yeah.. I used 100mgs a week last year with just 300mgs test. In two weeks the change in physique is very noticeable.. felt good too.. by week 4 I was getting a bit more irrational.. nothing major.. just dredging up crap from the past and being a bit of a ass. I recognized it and stopped.. low dose and 4 weeks is all I coukd do.. but I know a retired 212 competitor that did 800mgs for 8 weeks before his shows.. said it never bothered him.. 😕.. anabolics is a very individual thing

This. No idea why people take this stuff I took it once cuz was told it would make a chest tattoo less painful, stuff was garbage made me feel horrible. I'd keep the tren (I'm older tolerate it fine )ditch the kratom. What's the reason for people taking kratom?
I tell you why when people have really bad back problems and pain. I have 3 herniated disc and begining arthritis. Instead of being addicted to opioid. You take 2g and your pain is gone. Just because you didn't like doesn't mean it's garbage. Remember tren is poison to our body. Now if you take it for rec reasons then that's dumb

I tell you why when people have really bad back problems and pain. I have 3 herniated disc and begining arthritis. Instead of being addicted to opioid. You take 2g and your pain is gone. Just because you didn't like doesn't mean it's garbage. Remember tren is poison to our body. Now if you take it for rec reasons then that's dumb
Exactly. A few years back I was justifying my usage because I had a stressful job, blah blah blah. I took it 3-4 times per day and I was a cranky bitch when I missed a dose. Yes, that was stupid, and I stopped for three years.

Now, as I wait in limbo while the stupid insurance company determines what's a "medically necessary" next step for my back, I reluctantly ordered some kratom. I only take it once per day after work, a fraction of what I used before. I refuse to get on prescription painkillers.

If that's still "garbage", then so be it. I think most on this board do some pretty destructive stuff to their bodies on an ongoing basis, and some drop dead early as a result.

Exactly. A few years back I was justifying my usage because I had a stressful job, blah blah blah. I took it 3-4 times per day and I was a cranky bitch when I missed a dose. Yes, that was stupid, and I stopped for three years.

Now, as I wait in limbo while the stupid insurance company determines what's a "medically necessary" next step for my back, I reluctantly ordered some kratom. I only take it once per day after work, a fraction of what I used before. I refuse to get on prescription painkillers.

If that's still "garbage", then so be it. I think most on this board do some pretty destructive stuff to their bodies on an ongoing basis, and some drop dead early as a result.
Yea I take 2g in the morning and I'm good the entire day. On weekend if I wash my car and or do some yard work or housework and my pain is unbelievable. Then I take 2g again and I'm good.

Mind you I go every month to pain management and they give me opioid and I don't touch not even one.getting off them was horrible but it was so worth it. Being dependent on that or you get sick is not a life

Get off the Kratom and reduce the Tren to 90 mgs per week. Do 30mgs of tren on MWF along with your other supplements. The headaches and dizziness should stop. If the headaches and dizziness do stop, you can try introducing kratom back into the cycle.

Kratom can be VERY dehydrating.... Combined with supplements, and gear... using it daily is not a good mix I've found. I get those weird straining headaches if I use it to often. Now I will only take a smaller dose of kratom for a social event if people are drinking as I try not to really drink much anymore. Please make sure you are staying extremely hydrated!

Tablespoons lol. At my peak I was doing 30 grams twice a day on an empty stomach. You know how bad it is for someone to even be able to choke down 30g of that green death dust?

looking back I can see exactly how the addiction and habit started. I started a physically demanding business and just dove my thick ass all in. Kratom just gave me focus, stamina and put me in a working mood. And every day I just added a little more to be better than the day before. Big mistake.

im gona go out on a limb here but to me it seems like stupidity is far more your issue the any compound.

why on earth would you choke down 60g ed of that?

kratom is a great little substance.
but you use shit with some ( not a lot ) of head!
its cheap, its easy to get and it WORKS GREAT FOR PAIN, and other stuff.

if you wana get twizzled get yourself some h or some pills. then again how cool is it to be knodding off and drooling? or needing laxitives from your excessive drug use.

here again i never understand why or how ppl fuck themselves up, addiction is straight up for pussies who dont do there drugs like a man. aka with respect and intellect.

im not being mean here either. its just what it is. i have done and will continue to do more drugs then most humans can ever imagine but there is a way to be responsible about the deal. dying or wining to others about some with drawls that are your own dumbass fault is poor charectar and shows very poor undserstanding of your body, your mind and the things you choose to do.

everyone should take this as a public service message, drugs are not the problem! dumbass humans will fuck up sandwich, dumbass humans are the real problem.

Saw plenty hooked on Nubain in my old days. Tried it once or twice I think. Meh. I seem to have missed the Kratom period, glad I did seeing the shit show reports in this thread. I feel for you guys dealing with it, stay strong. I don't need any more fights in life so happy to not be in this one and no plans to pick it or others up.

nubain is another head scratcher.

have you tried it?
do you know why it is not as heavily scheduled as its equipotent family member mophine?

look this up if you think im full of shit. its becuase it makes you feel like shit!
this is the actual fucking reason.

yes it takes pain away but its not a fun drug. not in any way shape or form. you have to be a chimp in a cage with electrodes in your head to think this is a fun drug.
kratom in sooo much better then nubain.

if you have a nickle bag of common sense kratom is not and will not be an issue.

nubain is another head scratcher.

have you tried it?
do you know why it is not as heavily scheduled as its equipotent family member mophine?

look this up if you think im full of shit. its becuase it makes you feel like shit!
this is the actual fucking reason.

yes it takes pain away but its not a fun drug. not in any way shape or form. you have to be a chimp in a cage with electrodes in your head to think this is a fun drug.
kratom in sooo much better then nubain.

if you have a nickle bag of common sense kratom is not and will not be an issue.

Like I said tried nubain couple times. Meh. Sure I can feel it but doesn't feel good. Does help with pain. Buddy and a few others got seriously addicted. No idea why BBers and strength athletes liked this stuff so much.

I'll just pass on Kratom. Other than Peds I don't do anything besides modest social alcohol. Done plenty in my life but no desire anymore and thankful for that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131