over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No more Tren I guess

Kratom can be VERY dehydrating.... Combined with supplements, and gear... using it daily is not a good mix I've found. I get those weird straining headaches if I use it to often. Now I will only take a smaller dose of kratom for a social event if people are drinking as I try not to really drink much anymore. Please make sure you are staying extremely hydrated!
Agreed it kills people in ThailNd on the regular. It’s pretty toxic and not regulated, I tried it and my body told me right away this shit Is bad news since then I’ve known several people with issues including kidney damage

Cut the dose back. 100-150mg a week. Try it see how ya feel. No need for over 200mg a week unless you're competing at a high level. Cut it back see how ya feel. I'm doing 25mg ace eod. Feel like a champ.

I’ve read where a lot of guys have said that when they run low test with tren their sides are a lot less.

Just run low tren. No one in here is the next Mr Olympia so there's no need to run anything higher than 200mg a week.

As I’ve gotten older everything hits me like a ton of bricks.
No more tren for me.
In my opinion 300mg a week of tren is a lot. The dosages I’ve read about being used today. That’s not normal. 500-800-1000mg of tren lol ok dude. That shit ain’t real or your genetics suck ass if your taking a gram of tren. Cmon.

Try 25mg m w f see if that helps.
Same for me. When I was competing I did 100mg tren ace daily precontest. Now a dose of 10mg daily is too much for me to mentally handle. I get way too confrontational and can’t keep my mouth shut no matter how hard I try.

Yes, a once prominent member here claiming to be an endocrinologist suggested a T 100mg/Tren 100mg per week "HRT" protocol. A lot of members claimed to love it. I just switched out the tren for primo last month. I was only doing 50mg MWF and I already miss walking around with ape strength. I sure hope I never get the horrible sides people talk about.

Just run low tren. No one in here is the next Mr Olympia so there's no need to run anything higher than 200mg a week.
Agreed and if your tren is good 200 is a lot the monsters of the 99s we’re only taking 2-3 parabolan amps which were 75mg if your tren is dosed right your solid and clean as well a lot of the cattle implant tren has a lot of shit in it not meant for human bodies.

I have read this too, not sure I’m willing to try it though lol
I ran a cut mix of 50 each of prop/mast /tren ED for a couple summers in a row and it worked great. I did add some var and drol too. Not that 350 of test is a low dose but not high by any means.
Probably looked my best ever

I personally stay away from Tren now due to the side effects I feel. Test and HGH works best for me now.

I ran a cut mix of 50 each of prop/mast /tren ED for a couple summers in a row and it worked great. I did add some var and drol too. Not that 350 of test is a low dose but not high by any means.
Probably looked my best ever
That’s a great stack but 350 test is pretty low espy if you’re a big guy imo.

How about just never taking it at all? Ever. It's fucking garbage.
Do you remember the screen name of the guy on here that sold it? I think he died while sitting at his work computer. Old timer like us, regular member then a sponsor type. Nice guy, definitely a workaholic. No matter what crazy time I messaged him he was up.

That's it in a nut shell. The guy who said age is just a number was full of beans. There was a video on YouTube by the late, great Matt Porter about using 10mg Tren daily with good results and no sides, you should check that out if u can find it.
I thought my tren days were over. 10mg a day is a nice addition. No sides. I took a break just because. But it did nothing but positives for me.

When you say your BP is jacked what do you mean by that? Kratom causes a.significant drop in my BP which would explain a lot. But if you mean jacked like high i.would say that would be the.tren. so you might want to check BP an hour after taking kratom and see if.it drops Try and get more.water in as well maybe add in a.little.sodium as.could be a.little.dehydrate. If you been training hard and heavy for awhile.maybe you just need.a.break. Personally I would go.to.the dr.to get.my BP under control and then get back in the.I gym. I love kratom personally but I can just.quit and be fine. Please keep us posted!

Do you remember the screen name of the guy on here that sold it? I think he died while sitting at his work computer. Old timer like us, regular member then a sponsor type. Nice guy, definitely a workaholic. No matter what crazy time I messaged him he was up.
Queefer. RIP.

Putting questionable substances in your body for xyz effect is a young man’s game.

yeah it's the only compound that makes me genuinely angry, irritable and mentally all over the place.

Queefer. RIP.

Putting questionable substances in your body for xyz effect is a young man’s game.
Ah, thank you.

I tried some kratom for my knees back in 2014. It worked a little but not worth the addiction potential. Pretty tough to choke down too.

I get 0 euphoria from opiates when I’m on them so I never saw the appeal. Probably a good thing.

I thought my tren days were over. 10mg a day is a nice addition. No sides. I took a break just because. But it did nothing but positives for me.
How old are you if you don’t mind, and 10 mg ED entire run or bursts say a few per year or actually running 10 like say as a cruise or 8 month spring thru summer type run

How old are you if you don’t mind, and 10 mg ED entire run or bursts say a few per year or actually running 10 like say as a cruise or 8 month spring thru summer type run
I'm almost 49. I did 4.5 months ran out so I took a few weeks off. Have more otw so I'll run it again. The only blood work difference I saw was lower BG.

I'm running around 750mg a week total I don't cruise unless blood work is off.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member