over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No other song makes me shiver more...

I wouldn't have gone as far as banning platestaker, but hey... that's probably cause I'm gay... you know, not as tough of a guy as him... :eek: :rolleyes:

Good news for you Tyrone, my friend... it's official, you're 100% straight!! :D;):D
LMFAO
Hahahahaha! I got all 'bi-curious' for a second.:D

He's gone for now though.......Can you tell I don't give a flyin fuck;)

Ahh, come 'on Phidias, You HAD to know that you would catch some flak for sharing such a masculinity-threatening song with this bunch. It's almost like telling people you enjoy the music of Hanson. Well, maybe not that bad.

My bros think I'm a wuss cuz I like The Beach Boys. Some people just don't get it.

Ahh, come 'on Phidias, You HAD to know that you would catch some flak for sharing such a masculinity-threatening song with this bunch. It's almost like telling people you enjoy the music of Hanson. Well, maybe not that bad.

My bros think I'm a wuss cuz I like The Beach Boys. Some people just don't get it.

Fug that...........Beach Boys will always Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pet sounds, a classic

Pet Sounds is the eleventh studio album by the American rock band The Beach Boys, released May 16, 1966, on Capitol Records. It has been widely ranked as one of the most influential records ever released in pop music and has been ranked at number #1 in several music magazines' lists of greatest albums of all time, including New Musical Express, The Times and Mojo Magazine. In 2003, it was ranked #2 in Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMytHN6odD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdov2UIjUpY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfH_J4MAUQ&feature=related

Last edited:

LMAO!!! :D

I won't lie... I LOVE drama... hahaha!!! :p ;)

Btw I find the Hanson brothers rather cute... :love:

Lol! J/K!!! :D

This song always touched my heart... it always reminds me how close we are to a Utopian society.

Feel the Love!!!

LMAO!!!

This song always touched my heart... it always reminds me how close we are to a Utopian society.

Feel the Love!!!

LMAO!!!

Man, does that song bring back memories! I'm convinced that CD warped my fragile little mind when I was just a small boy.

What was that '90, those were the days. My folks were clueless to the inspiration of my full scale rebellion. :naughty:

Man, does that song bring back memories! I'm convinced that CD warped my fragile little mind when I was just a small boy.

What was that '90, those were the days. My folks were clueless to the inspiration of my full scale rebellion. :naughty:
I was in college and white. Casper white. I shouldn't have even been allowed to kick that shit. I didn't even do drugs and didn't understand half of what was in that song. The chorus though, IMO, has never had an equal- simple and to the point:

F**k you, Ice Cube,
I'm the nigga you love to hate.
F**k you, Ice Cube,

The whole album is a treatise on the social angst and plight of inner city youth in the 90's post-Reagan era as seen in lyrics such as the following:

"Once upon a time,
In the projects, Yo!
I damn near had to wreck a ho!"

I was in college and white. Casper white. I shouldn't have even been allowed to kick that shit. I didn't even do drugs and didn't understand half of what was in that song. The chorus though, IMO, has never had an equal- simple and to the point:

F**k you, Ice Cube,
F**k you, Ice Cube,

The whole album is a treatise on the social angst and plight of inner city youth in the 90's post-Reagan era as seen in lyrics such as the following:

"Once upon a time,
In the projects, Yo!
I damn near had to wreck a ho!"
OMG! im laughing so hard, your crazy bro.

"i knocked on the door, who is it?
its ice cube come to pay a lil visit to ya"
and whats up with the niggas in the parking lot?
she said fuck em cause they get sparked a lot
i sat on the couch but it wasn't stable
then i put my nikes on the coffee table" what the fuck you know about that OUCH? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:
Definitely different tastes in music but I get that same effect every time with this song. It's probably one of my all time favorites now because just recently in my life I understand exactly the emotions that go into it... Amazing lyrics.

YouTube - Pearl Jam - Black (HD High Definition Unplugged)

Yes.. Luved Pearl Jams first album.. Reminds me of so many memories from high school.. 18 years later.. Damn.. It's almost a classic...

Im absolutely in luv with this girls voice.. Haley Gibby...

YouTube - Kaskade & deadmau5 - Move For Me (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

YouTube - Kaskade feat. Haley Gibby - Dynasty [HQ] 2010 : My favorite right here

YouTube - Deadmau5 feat. Kaskade and Haley Gibby - I Remember

YouTube - Kaskade - Step One Two (Official Music Video)

OMG! im laughing so hard, your crazy bro.

"i knocked on the door, who is it?
its ice cube come to pay a lil visit to ya"
and whats up with the niggas in the parking lot?
she said fuck em cause they get sparked a lot
i sat on the couch but it wasn't stable
then i put my nikes on the coffee table" what the fuck you know about that OUCH? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Wha? Hells yeah! Them joints is the shit what! I didn't crack wise to the "shootin' out the window of a drop-top broham" because, shit, broham? what?

Now I gots my own broham and when I get out a ways a bit... I admit it... I sometimes bust a cap off. Hell yeah. Why not?

Last edited:
kirk hammit from the boy band metallica played with them a few times...
Oh sure, Metallica is a boy-band while Slayer was busy OPENING for WASP (one of the biggest poser bands ever).

Kirk Hammet of Exodus, then Metallica is probably the best guitarist in rock in all the 80's and 90's. His preludes and interludes (Fade to Black, One, Unforgiven and II, Sanitarium, Nothing Else Matters, etc. etc. etc.)

His stuff makes anything Kerry King ever did look like weak sauce.

Oh sure, Metallica is a boy-band while Slayer was busy OPENING for WASP (one of the biggest poser bands ever).

Kirk Hammet of Exodus, then Metallica is probably the best guitarist in rock in all the 80's and 90's. His preludes and interludes (Fade to Black, One, Unforgiven and II, Sanitarium, Nothing Else Matters, etc. etc. etc.)

His stuff makes anything Kerry King ever did look like weak sauce.
you should give alot of kirks credit to mustaine ..he actually does..lol..kerry is def not the greatest,never said he was..but slayer blows metallicaca off the stage ..

you should give alot of kirks credit to mustaine ..he actually does..lol..kerry is def not the greatest,never said he was..but slayer blows metallicaca off the stage ..
I think you're think of James Hetfield, not Kirk Hammet. Mustaine wouldn't have anything to offer Kirk Hammet from a guitar perspective. I've seen both and I disagree but it's all good. You like what you like. Don't get me wrong, I like Slayer a lot but they don't have the depth musically that Metallica does. Dave Mustaine went to Megadeth after Metallica and they were okay but took a while until they started producing some decent albums.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws