over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No point in blasting while on DNP?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So I haven't been running anything but a TRT dose since the shutdowns happen, I started a cycle just before and stopped it thinking there was no point. Well it doesn't look like this shit is ending anytime soon here in Michigan and even if so I want to get a head start and I'm tired of sitting around. I've definitely gotten fluffy so I would like to drop some fat, I'm going to start dieting and running some more test with a small dose of Tren and some var. I have some DNP on hand which obviously would work well with the fat loss, but would that pretty much render the AAS useless?

Just curious what the consensus is on that....

People who say blasting doesn't work on DNP haven't tried it. I've recomped pretty dramatically before on low dose DNP with tren. The only downsides are night sweats that soak the bed, insomnia, lethargy, and feeling like death 24/7. This was on 200 mg/day DNP with 350 mg/week tren ace plus TRT test.

I kind of side with the Stan Efferding line of thinking when it comes to preserving muscle when dieting: You don't need much

Having some extra testosterone, proper training stimulus, and diet on point is enough. If you're going for a cosmetic look (winny, tren, var), then yeah you need those for that. But not for preserving muscle

P.S- I'm saying this as someone who is not some massive freak. At elite sizes, the game might be a little different.

Just my 2 cents

Thank you guys I appreciate the real world input a lot!

I did a quick DNP burst on a big blast once and never in my life did I get more compliments than that. I was nearly on par in size and conditioning as a few local IFBBs on that combo. I'm not advocating this use I'm just saying it can be done.

I don’t get this logic either.

With 500mg DNP your going to be in a 1,000-1500 daily caloric deficit. Why in God’s name would you NOT want some androgens to help spare lean tissue?

I kind of side with the Stan Efferding line of thinking when it comes to preserving muscle when dieting: You don't need much

Having some extra testosterone, proper training stimulus, and diet on point is enough. If you're going for a cosmetic look (winny, tren, var), then yeah you need those for that. But not for preserving muscle

P.S- I'm saying this as someone who is not some massive freak. At elite sizes, the game might be a little different.

Just my 2 cents

Exactly.

The answer is pretty obvious. DNP doesn't make any AAS useless. However you also don't need to use a lot of stuff (dnp or not) when solely trying to lose bodyfat and at the very least maintain muscle. For maintaining muscle even just 200-400mg test would do even for big guys. Now if you want to look freaky whilst using dnp then sure the likes of tren and all the usual stuff will only help matters. Although if someone looks freaky to begin with dnp won't make that go away nor will tren etc create it in a few weeks if they look like shit before using it. Guys also ask if you can take DNP on trt and of course you can do that as well. Although I would always recommend bumping it up to approx 300mg test just to maintain muscle mass when in a calorie deficit. The answer all depends upon your exact goals/needs. If I were you I would just use approx 300mg test with low dosed dnp for approx 4 weeks then after that you could add in another 100mg test and a little tren and avar and mutate for summer :D

Yeah, maybe i'm lost. WHY would DNP make gear useless?

If anything, the greater the deficit the MORE you'd want exogenous hormones. If you are only pulling 500cals a day from just diet, yeah some gear helps. But DNP will pull 1500cals along with what you are doing diet and cardio wise. You might be actually down 50% of your normal intake....gear is definitely needed.

Thank you guys I appreciate all the input. It was something parroted about on here every now and then so I was lookin for a consensus, I’m going to try a low dose of dnp with a moderate blast and see how it goes.

Energy is sapped and sweating is profuse, so going bananas in the gym isn’t impossible but it certainly doesn’t lend itself to being even close to comfortable

Yeah, maybe i'm lost. WHY would DNP make gear useless?

If anything, the greater the deficit the MORE you'd want exogenous hormones. If you are only pulling 500cals a day from just diet, yeah some gear helps. But DNP will pull 1500cals along with what you are doing diet and cardio wise. You might be actually down 50% of your normal intake....gear is definitely needed.

Agreed. If I’m in a 1500 calorie deficit per day, tren or anadrol is gonna be on board for sure. Building muscle is too damn hard to come by

low dose and strip the fat and then grow once lean

DNP isn't catabolic, per se, but it's not going to allow you to efficiently store glycogen and obviously will increase the calories-out part of the equation. That's not saying it's impossible to make any gains on it, just something that needs to be compensated.

Doing it now actually since my gym opens this Friday. Upped test last week to 100mg cyp per day along with my 12.5 trest and 10 tren per day. Starting to fill out nicely already even while running 250mg DNP eod. Ready to get back in there!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity