advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No reason for estrogen spike, what should I take?

Bio-hazard

Registered
Kind of embarrassed I need to ask this but.. About a month ago my nipples started becoming sensitive and sore making me feel like Im on a high dose of test. Within the past week or 2 now Ive become much more emotional. Small things making me choke up haha.. I know. I haven't changed anything or added any thing and just cruising right now on test. Would 20mg Nolva a day knock this out or should I try something stronger?

What precisely are you on, including scripted or non scripted drugs.

Any excess alcohol intake over the holidays?

Too add to your "embarrassment" ( which you shouldn't be) any nodules on your gonads?

Just test cyp. No other prescriptions, no nodules and no more alcohol than normal. So no real reason for it to suddenly change.

no blood test to verify your self-diagnosis. typical

DHEA, HCG, Finasteride? Those are all random things that seem to increase E to some degree with me...

Yes. Kinda been burned out of the gym lately and not doing great on diet.

I just got back on full diet and back in the gym full time but what should I take in the meantime to get it all back in check?

Fat and age will increase the estrogen, IMO, you should stop using the test now, because the test will aggravate the aromatization. you should keep a healthy life style eat more vegetable like cauliflower, brussels sprouts, etc.:)

Fat and age will increase the estrogen, IMO, you should stop using the test now, because the test will aggravate the aromatization. you should keep a healthy life style eat more vegetable like cauliflower, brussels sprouts, etc.:)

Stop using the test? That doesn't make any sense. He just said blast and cruises. If he stops the test he will gain more fat which means he will have more estrogen issues. The other part you said makes sense. Cleaning up diet increasing the greens will help.

My own theory is that the body gets more efficient at aromatizing test into estrogen the longer you've been on it. Nolva won't do much, it just blocks the receptors and then you'd get a huge rebound when you come off of it. I'd suggest you get exemestane (also called aromasin) to kill the conversion. You can do a search and look up all of what it does, but it will be the most effective over any other AI.

ive gone through some emotional times recently, and it doesnt come down to the chemical, sure youll fine a lil this way or that way with a chemical, but if youre going though emotional times, just roll with them. nothing wrong with crying, I used to not cry and im fine doing it, makes me feel better

as far as estrogen, nolva would help or an ai. Best thing to do obviously is blood results to see where estrogen is at

Get bloodwork done and go from there...

:yeahthat: I take 12.5mg of Exemestane ED. It keeps my estradiol at 20pg/ml. I believe the optimum range for men is 20-30, but anything lower than 60 is considered normal.

You posted that you had no nodules on your sack, but you could have one on your thyroid. Thyroid levels can increase SBHG which has a greater affinity for Test than Estrogen. The lowered test will signal the body to make more of which some will aromatize and some will bind with SBHG and create a negative feedback look that will elevate your E2.

If you are thinking of getting bloods done be sure to get a thyroid panel too.

Is it 100℅ pharmacy grade test?
I've noticed significantly more estrogen related sides on some ug test to the point where I thought it must have some estradiol mixed in it.
If it is pharmacy grade you could ask for enanthate next time to try a different brand.. yes test is test, but everyone is different you might do better switching.
Also try splitting your dose into 2-3 per week.

Or you might be getting exposed to xenoestrogens in foods, or chemical exposure somewhere.
Either way get your estrogen under control. Aromasin works best for me, though I notice some nausea from it.

Sounds like slightly elevated estro to me mate, I'd take one 12.5mg dose of exemestane and I think you'll be onto it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131