over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No response to AAS?

I agree... great post. I think an ideal first cycle is 400mg test... no need for anything else. Some of the 1st cycles I see on here are shocking. Start of low and gradually move up... make the mos of all growth phases. Although I also think if your gonna shut yourself down for the first time make it worthwhile so no 250mg test cycles in my advice... defo 4-500mg test. Next cycle add in 25mg dbol or up your test by 100mg. Next cycle up test by 100mg. Next add in 400mg deca. Slow but steady imo.

My first cycle would be 1250mg sust eod and 100mg tren ace every 30 min. Its ashame that i am lifetime natural.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My first cycle would be 1250mg sust eod and 100mg tren ace every 30 min. Its ashame that i am lifetime natural.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My genuine first cycle was 350mg tren e for 6 weeks and 25mg dbol for 4 weeks :eek::D I just went online and viewed a sellers website and read the descriptions so obviously tren stood out. I had already heard of dbol so picked that too. I loved it but obviously would change it if I could go back :D

Just adding some young guy very small asked me some questions the other day in the gym. He was on his first cycle... 1.2g test and he was about 160 pounds :banghead::eek: He was 2 weeks in and already thinking about adding in dbol... he actually asked me if I have any :D

Last edited:
Good for you bigd, I was just fucking with you anyhow. I was trying to pin you down and make you commit to the importance of diet and training for a first time user then I was gonna flood the board with pictures of dogs on AAS and bitch about never seeing them in the gym. And whoa, their diets are terrible.
Diet and training are important, and become exponentially more important as you progress. I'm just personally not ashamed about using AAS and it just bothers me when other users downplay the role of AAS. Additionally, I was supporting my opinion as to why I thought the OP's gear was bunk(btw it was before he posted he had blood work done). Like I said before, I was sick in bed, bored, and was looking to stir up a little controversy. I apologize to anyone I offended
Wait a second. You're comparing the muscle mass achieved by a man or a woman in the growth stages of development to a guy taking AAS? Dude, let me ask you a question. How full of shit are you? So how does a baby grow? High testosterone and growth hormone? Wow... babies have no skeletal muscle mass I suppose then right? Is there a percentage of increase in LBM due to a massive influx of androgens in the toddler? LOL

Reaching a genetic potential simply because of AAS? Not to mention, the studies you're talking about are probably generally subject that have atrophied and recovering some mass but probably not even to the point where they were their healthiest. Just maxing out your hormone levels will generate some fullness as intracellular fluid expands the size of the muscle and you may probably even lean out a bit simply because of the physiological response to the androgens. But inducing hyperplasia in your body requires time and a stimulus to induce it, as well as facilitate it. Broscience?

But to try to claim diet, training, and consistency as "broscience", don't be ridiculous. Wowwww, so you grow at puberty and you don't even train or eat healthy, that must mean the increase hormones are CAUSING IT ALL. Wowwww... so that's IT!!! You've solved the riddle! Dude, you grow all your developmental life.

Anyone reading any of this RIDICULOUS thread, please don't think you have to subscribe to any of this utter BS.

edit: damn autocomplete

Last edited:
Yea, sure. I already know what that means. Don't try to threaten me chief. It won't work and you are kidding yourself if you think the repercussions you can take against me are intimidating . You have made yourself look like a complete fool, and every ignorant thing you continue to do makes you look worse. People are laughing at you, it's sad. You should have just stayed out of it since you really had nothing to contribute anyhow. Do yourself a favor and just bail out now.
What can I say? I'm on AAS. IT'S LIKE I'M IN PUBERTY ALL OVER AGAIN! Here, watch this though.

You might have a fast metabolism, you think if that? How any one can grow off 2300 calories is beyond me. Plus, you train 6 days a week? :eek: I will take Dante's side on this, if you don't eat to grow, you will not.

Does anyone read the initial post?

I stated I have HYPOTHYROIDISM which lowers metabolism.

I don't even lose weight eating 1800 cals a day pro/fat.

I also said I was trying to RECOMP. Not gain all out.

Does anyone read the initial post?

I stated I have HYPOTHYROIDISM which lowers metabolism.

I don't even lose weight eating 1800 cals a day pro/fat.

I also said I was trying to RECOMP. Not gain all out.

Don't you have a script for some type of thyroid med then? If not, why are you making this harder than it has to be?

I cant imagine you have any idea how difficult it is to deal with endo's today.

My TSH is fine but my actual levels of thyroid hormone (T3) are below the normal range. Also RT3, which blocks T3 from reaching cell receptors, is high. All endos care about is TSH.

Since the cycle I have started self medicating.

I cant imagine you have any idea how difficult it is to deal with endo's today.

My TSH is fine but my actual levels of thyroid hormone (T3) are below the normal range. Also RT3, which blocks T3 from reaching cell receptors, is high. All endos care about is TSH.

Since the cycle I have started self medicating.
You're self-medicating alright. In a lot of ways, with a lot of meds. Have you considered taking some time off, like perhaps forever? Or maybe you should try a different med manufacturer. This is starting to look more and more like a "I got fake gear" thread and less like a person in need of help. There are a hundred reasons why you may not be experiencing the effects. First you're not giving anyone here the full story. At least none that looks credible. And now you're self-medicating a condition that you've diagnosed yourself with and just stamped and amateur diagnosis of hypothyroidism on yourself?

Rather than list what it could be, which might take a while, why don't you just be more proactive and get off everything until you are totally clean (say 4-6 months). And then retry, and if no results, try the other manufacturer. In two steps you isolated the two most obvious problems: 1. You and 2. The sauce. Maybe even a different compound altogether (an oral perhaps). The cost would be almost nothing and then you would know. It's got to be better than just saying AAS doesn't work on you (which is ridiculous). It may have a very minimal impact but your body makes and needs these substances.

You're self-medicating alright. In a lot of ways, with a lot of meds. Have you considered taking some time off, like perhaps forever? Or maybe you should try a different med manufacturer. This is starting to look more and more like a "I got fake gear" thread and less like a person in need of help. There are a hundred reasons why you may not be experiencing the effects. First you're not giving anyone here the full story. At least none that looks credible. And now you're self-medicating a condition that you've diagnosed yourself with and just stamped and amateur diagnosis of hypothyroidism on yourself?

Rather than list what it could be, which might take a while, why don't you just be more proactive and get off everything until you are totally clean (say 4-6 months). And then retry, and if no results, try the other manufacturer. In two steps you isolated the two most obvious problems: 1. You and 2. The sauce. Maybe even a different compound altogether (an oral perhaps). The cost would be almost nothing and then you would know. It's got to be better than just saying AAS doesn't work on you (which is ridiculous). It may have a very minimal impact but your body makes and needs these substances.

1) I tried one cycle over a year ago and havent touched anything since.

2) I didn't diagnose myself with anything. I was clinically diagnosed with hypothyroidism but my doctor just wanted to see if I would "level out over the next few years". 2 years later I still hadnt "leveled out" so yes I started self medicating.

You walk around hypothyroid for 2 years then we'll talk, ok?

3) I was also CLINICALLY DIAGNOSED with Adrenal Insufficiency. Would you really like me to send you my lab reports just so you can see I'm not just bull shitting?

4) I never said "Steroidz dont make me jack3d". The title of the thread is "No response to AAS?". Note the question mark, me asking a question as to WHY I didnt see results.

What I didnt know at the time was I was suffering from Adrenal Fatigue and had hypothyroidism... Still other guys I know who have crappy thyroids do fine on cycles. Also during that time my adrenals were pretty weak but still at the very bottom of the normal range.

If any one has any idea why this happened, similar experiences or any relevant info for that matter please chime in...

This is from my initial post and what I wanted to emphasize. Relation (if any) between thyroid/adrenal status and results from AAS.

This is from my initial post and what I wanted to emphasize. Relation (if any) between thyroid/adrenal status and results from AAS.
Yeah, of course. The inside of your body is a chemical disaster. I don't know what you did, stress, too much sugar, poor sleep, too much caffeine, anxiety, insufficient thyroid activity... I agree with your endo. Wait to see if you normalize. You're a mess. The AAS can still act on your receptors without possibly showing many outward signs because everything else in your body looks like Chernobyl.

I'm not flaming you here but you have to listen to someone eventually. Or maybe you'll figure it all out by yourself and then get yourself all balanced out chemically. AAS can actually exacerbate adrenal fatigue. It would be imprudent for anyone to try to throw darts at your board on a message board.

I think you should listen to your endo and seriously think you should also see a psychologist. Your body's chemistry is so ridiculously out of whack along with what you claim are some serious clinically diagnosed diseases. You may not even be thinking clearly. We don't treat illness here. And you have a bunch. I wish you the best of luck.

Try starting with the basics like OTH stated earlier. Come off for some time and try again either with the same gear or from another sponsor. Hell if you have any left give it to a bud to test for ya.

But you do have a lot of issues going on here, and it is obvious that there arent many of us with experience in your conditions or just don't feel like responding.

It seems that you do have some knowledge in this and you mentioned in your first post that you know of others with your condition that have seen results. We are all throwing darts out there like OTH said as well trying to help, but you keep reiterating(sp?) the same info on your conditions.

You mentioned that you cycled once before a year or so ago. Did you see any results from that?

Try starting with the basics like OTH stated earlier. Come off for some time and try again either with the same gear or from another sponsor. Hell if you have any left give it to a bud to test for ya.

But you do have a lot of issues going on here, and it is obvious that there arent many of us with experience in your conditions or just don't feel like responding.

It seems that you do have some knowledge in this and you mentioned in your first post that you know of others with your condition that have seen results. We are all throwing darts out there like OTH said as well trying to help, but you keep reiterating(sp?) the same info on your conditions.

You mentioned that you cycled once before a year or so ago. Did you see any results from that?

I realize I reiterate but that's only because other posters dont read posts (ie poster: "that couldnt have been your daily cals. way too little for your height/weight" me: "no, I have low thyroid levels. thyroid has a huge amount to do with metabolism"

I understand what you and OTH are saying and I know you guys know you stuff.

Again, the cycle that I was talking about not getting results from was my first and only cycle which was over a year ago.

SmackthatAAS, I feel bad for you man lol I know how frustrating it is to know you're doing things right and have people constantly bring up potential issues you've already covered or just blatantly ignoring what you are saying. It's retarded in some cases. Anyway I would recommend taking a bit of time off and hopefully working out the other issues, then going for another cycle with a new compound thrown in. With it being your 1st cycle it is incredibly strange you had no results, but just gotta move forward at this point.

SmackthatAAS, I feel bad for you man lol I know how frustrating it is to know you're doing things right and have people constantly bring up potential issues you've already covered or just blatantly ignoring what you are saying. It's retarded in some cases. Anyway I would recommend taking a bit of time off and hopefully working out the other issues, then going for another cycle with a new compound thrown in. With it being your 1st cycle it is incredibly strange you had no results, but just gotta move forward at this point.

Will do, guess I'll make a check list lol.

Having Adrenal Insufficiency is rather a blanket condition, what caused your Hypoadrenia?
Secondly Hypothyriodism manifestation from Hypoadrenia is common as your probably aware.

Having Adrenal Insufficiency is rather a blanket condition, what caused your Hypoadrenia?
Secondly Hypothyriodism manifestation from Hypoadrenia is common as your probably aware.

Does it manifest as pooling thyroid hormones?

I'm aware - glad some one else is too (lol).

I'm not sure what caused it but most likely training too much/too often, not eating enough and dropping carbs too low.

I want to say when I dropped my carbs to 0 (3 years ago before I knew anything about diet/training) that was when my fat loss stopped so I'm guessing that was when my RT3 went high and just never came down.

Also, thyroid issues run in my family so Im not sure if the adrenal issues caused the thyroid issues or vice versa.

Does it manifest as pooling thyroid hormones?

There are a few things that can cause Thyroid hormones to pool, T3 pooling is when the T3 pools in serum and does not get into the cells. This happens when you have a cortisol issues or Iron/Ferritin issue or both. This could be either high(Cushing's Syndrome/ Pseudo-cushing's syndrome) or low crtisol (Addison's disease/Non Addison's Hypoadrenia) or iron anemia or Hemochromatosis.

I have a thyroid issue although it's opposite of yours and I never had a problem gaining. My diet wasn't always the greatest either, I just ate a shitload and worked out hard and the results were always there.

In all my years I never heard of someone not gaining on a cycle when the gear was legit and they were eating and training right. Sorry I'm not more help!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131