over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No sex drive when adding orals

DrZaius7

Registered
Hi guys, I run between 120-150mg/week on TRT and always have fantastic sex drive. Last year I’ve noticed that if I add in an oral of any kind (I’ve tried many: dbol, anadrol, winny, var) my sex drive will disappear.

Does this happen to anyone else?
Anything I can do?

Thanks

I've found that most of these types of issues over time for myself are just my body trying to balance itself out after adding anything new. Some people are affected more than others by these types of changes. Any time I personally change something in my protocol it takes about 6-8 weeks for my body to stabilize.

I have also had trouble with orals messing up my sex drive and erections when on a solid test base. I don't know why, but it happens to me too.

Not sure as I havent done any in years since being on legit TRT but now it has me worried as I was debating running a little var.

Never had this issue. It’s the opposite for me. The more gear, the higher my sex drive.

Currently on

500mg mast
500mg DHB

Backfilling upstream hormones via HCG

Libido is sky high. Endurance is sky high.
Recovery is sky high.

I've also cleaned up my diet... So that could also explain positive effects on libido and endurance.

Currently on

500mg mast
500mg DHB

Backfilling upstream hormones via HCG

Libido is sky high. Endurance is sky high.
Recovery is sky high.

I've also cleaned up my diet... So that could also explain positive effects on libido and endurance.
No test? Or is that just in addition to a trt dose?

I’m lucky I guess. The only thing that happens for me is appetite drops. Anadrol absolutely kills it, which sucks because it’s an awesome compound.
That happens to me also. Appetite tanks. MK677 helps increase my appetite back up to a certain point but nothing impressive.

No test? Or is that just in addition to a trt dose?
No exogenous test. Just whatever test is produced by my testes as stimulated by HCG.
Going to get bloods drawn in a couple days.
If I come back at 500-600, with estrogen in range, id say I'm good.
I guess if I have to re-introduce test it'd be at 10mg per day.
Right now my mast/DHB blend is 50mg/50mg respectively.
Lastly... This may be TMI but last night was woken by extremely hard nocturnal wood.
So...

No exogenous test. Just whatever test is produced by my testes as stimulated by HCG.
Going to get bloods drawn in a couple days.
If I come back at 500-600, with estrogen in range, id say I'm good.
I guess if I have to re-introduce test it'd be at 10mg per day.
Right now my mast/DHB blend is 50mg/50mg respectively.
Lastly... This may be TMI but last night was woken by extremely hard nocturnal wood.
So...
Lol! That’s never a bad thing. I’m kinda curious what your results are gonna be too.

Usually when I get oral, we end having sex.
Good times brother.

MS

I have noticed that any kind of oral AAS at any dose gives me erection problems even though I am always running 200 mg per week of test, minimum. I don't know why this happens but it always does. Orals also kill my appetite and make me really tired. For this reason I never use orals.

I have the same issue with mostly everything besides dbol. Inj drol and dbol recently made it sky rocket. I get it with primo or mast or anything other than test and even that feels like shit mentally as well right now on 500. I think it’s an estrogen issue. Def when I tried primo, mast made me like an unconfident. Supposedly estro and the conversion itself is important to drive and what we associate as the male positive aggression according to Huberman. I think with me the fact that maybe I take adderal or just in general it makes my estrogen low, like even milk thistle or anything like calcium d gluterate makes me feel like I’m not on. I can also take huge test dosages like 1200 and not get bloated. I’ve also been told I was a hyper metabolizer by crisler but was off then, and marianco said I had low estrogen. They both said I was producing test from the adrenals and my estro was low I think, or marianco said it was low and Chriser said hyper metabolizer. Someone on here had a protocol for lowering or raising shbg when this is an issue, if that’s even pertinent, I can’t find it any longer.

I do know like my test was higher and just missing a shot an lowering it to 500 is making me feel nervous energy instead of that let me stick my thing in the world energy lol. I would get blooods but have crap insurance and it’s a pain, might wait till I leave nys to visit a friend. Or a few more weeks so at least my bloods look all in range, last time I had low t4 but top of range t3 and he told me it was the test I was taking. So have to figure something out with this blood work.

Tbol affects me well when taken sporadically or on work out days and really see a difference with 25 mg

IMO high androgens will initally increase sex drive but it seems to me that it falls off sharply when you get to a really high level, then my sex drive seems to be highest when the androgens start to wear off. In other words, I think estrogen or some other aromatizing hormone has some role in sex drive.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws