over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no side effects

russmeister

Registered
I have been using Test Enthanate and Decca Durabolin and never used anything else. I had a lot of hair loss during the 6 months of use. I don't know much about roids but I am looking for something that will make me bigger and cut with out too many side effects. It there anything out there?

Last edited:
probably winstrol, anadrol, and tren.. haha,, just kidding man i think those are actually some of the worst. i have never heard of any that dont cause any hair loss, but i know some people use finasteride, i think thats the name, and a few other things to help combat hair loss. maybe do a search on hair loss and/or finasteride on this message board.

good luck,

russmeister said:
I have been using Test Enthanate and Decca Durabolin and never used anything else. I had a lot of hair loss during the 6 months of use. I don't know much about roids but I am looking for something that will make me bigger and cut with out too many side effects. It there anything out there?

Russ-
Do a little more research and learn a bit more. Not knowing much about anything before getting involved can lead to a crappy situation (like your hair falling out). Diet will get you lean and as far as getting bigger that will come in time. Remember its a marathon not a sprint. But back to the topic at hand. Proscar can help with the hair so can Nizoral shampoo. If its in your genes for your hair to fall out, gear will just speed up the process. Its kinda a double edged sword really. There are not too many chems out there that are not going reak havoc on your hair line in one way or another. Really mild drugs like Anavar could be an option but they are not going to give you the size surge you get from androgens like testosterone. I guess you have to think about whats more important: full muscles or a full head of hair:confused:

No offense Bro,but if you don't know much about Roids...maybe you ought to reconsider their use...or learn more before their use..don't mean to sound condesending..just passing along some friendly advice. Peace,GF

My personal experience: None of grandparents had male pattern baldness nor my father (or mother-lol!) I started using gear around 21 years old and hadn't had any hair problems-until..... Well I decided to do 100 mg of fina/day, 50 mgs dianabol w/ 100mg prop per day(25 years old). The side effects of this cycle (for me anyway) were incredible gains in strength and huge losses in the hairline. About mid cycle(12 weeks) I started noticing and so did everyone else. Just got worse-almost as if I turned on a switch! Low and behold the only balding people in my family are my brother/training partner and myself.

I think im correct

Bro...Im almost positive that propecia has nothing to do with the effects tren has on hairloss.....you are taking all high androgen stuff which are primary instigators of hair loss in those prone to it -- who knows what your genes may hold for MPB---all that mothers side carries it or fathers got full head doesnt mean shit its all irrelevant if your losing.

hey fellas

my buddy just wanted to post a question under my name. so the hairloss and such is actually him asking. my hair is already gone,haha.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws