over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no test cycle guys...share your results

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I like test but im very very sensitive to it... at 100mgs a week, my estrogen goes through the roof, itchy nipples and bloat

So anyone in here that runs cycles with no test ?

Im on 100 test 100 tren a week, and im gonna drop the test totally to just see what happens... thats right, 100mg of tren a week only

Over time I expect you'll suffer ED and other signs of low testosterone on Trenbolone only. Saying that, when I introduced Tren to a cycle for the first time my sex drive increased significantly, but I was also on exogenous Testosterone.

Got me curious.

Let's see if your libido stays ok.

If not, you could try a tiny dose of test ED. Something like 5mg.

My libido is shit already, the only time im horny is when I bump the tren to 400+...its like I got nothing to lose

and I found that guys in arnolds time didnt even use test..have you noticed they didnt even take pcts, didnt get gyno and even on dbol and deca they were not bloated ?? They actually had nicer and harder physique s

My libido is shit already, the only time im horny is when I bump the tren to 400+...its like I got nothing to lose

and I found that guys in arnolds time didnt even use test..have you noticed they didnt even take pcts, didnt get gyno and even on dbol and deca they were not bloated ?? They actually had nicer and harder physique s

Hi, tren is a very powerfull androgen, using as litle as 100mg tren-e my libido was great! there are some clinical studies using only tren as HRT in humans... I think (just my personal opinion) there is no need to use test with tren..... as libido issues with tren use to be prolactin related, keep that in check.

(excuse my english, I'm Spanish)

Hi, tren is a very powerfull androgen, using as litle as 100mg tren-e my libido was great! there are some clinical studies using only tren as HRT in humans... I think (just my personal opinion) there is no need to use test with tren..... as libido issues with tren use to be prolactin related, keep that in check.

(excuse my english, I'm Spanish)

Hi, link por favor amigo?

Excuse my spanish, im english

Actually, someone did post a study on here about Tren use only in humans. I think it was some place in Europe. There is a thread about this if I remember correctly.

Actually, someone did post a study on here about Tren use only in humans. I think it was some place in Europe. There is a thread about this if I remember correctly.

What were the results ? Goood or bad ?

trt or no test for me. Only tried masteron with no test so far and it was great no libido isssue. Never did tren but when I try it I'm gonna do a few week without test to see how my body respond if libido goes down the drain I will throw some test at TRT. Give us your feedback on the experience

raw33man;1802777[B said:
]My libido is shit already, the only time im horny is when I bump the tren to 400+...its like I got nothing to lose[/B]

Bold 1 use more arimidex I was same way don't be afraid to use 1mg a day I get crazy results from 500-600 sust week ...

Bold 2 don't believe shit everyone been saying that I'm starting to think they used w. E the fuck they could get . Believe what you want but I truly believe they used test why wouldn't they most shit was from doctors so obviously test was easy if not easiest to get.

Don't forget, our bodies are not healthy without Test, so not a good idea IMO.

From my personal experience i ran no test cycles , high test cycles ... Lol every type of cycle. IMO everything works but not forever so keep switching it up. If your that concerned and don't want to use higher anti Es then susp is your best friend.

Well what of you ran HCG instead of test? I wonder how that would fair...

Over time I expect you'll suffer ED and other signs of low testosterone on Trenbolone only. Saying that, when I introduced Tren to a cycle for the first time my sex drive increased significantly, but I was also on exogenous Testosterone.

Yeah, pretty much.

Ran just Tren and at first sex drive was great. Horny all the time and good confidence with women.

After a while hornyness went away as did confidence.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity